CAG to make major announcement at this year's E3 Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Successful Dropout']id be curious to see how many people would stay if that were to ever happen...i know i would[/QUOTE]

dont give him any ideas!! im too poor! im rooting for a cag store or maybe something free for everybody... like a psp

If it is a retail store catered to CAGers that's gonna be tough to turn a profit.

"Hmm, $5 for a game? I like to spend no more than $1.99 per."

[quote name='CheapyD']Both. I'm going to yell it out really loud on the show floor. ;)[/QUOTE]

Is CAG's new sponsor going to be Ricola throat lozenges?

[quote name='uuaww']I GOT IT!!! CheapyD grew an Afro and hes going to show us a pick when E3 comes around.[/QUOTE]

Lock the thread, uuaww won!

:bow: :rofl: :bow:

[quote name='CheapyD']Both. I'm going to yell it out really loud on the show floor. ;)[/QUOTE]

i be watching the news waiting for someone to say. Today at E3 someone was pulled out of the building by the cops who just keep yelling CAG more info at 11

The sad thing is that the more this site grows the more shoppers will know about potential deals and the more competition we'll all have for deals both online and at the local retail stores. I guess there's a price to be paid for fame, fortune and success. :cry:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You purchased the rights to release Policenauts (the sequel to Snatcher) in ENGLISH?? :pray:[/QUOTE]

Oh god, please :pray:

I'd kill for that..

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']after much petitioning to the federal government, CAG is now an officially recognized religion, which means we dont have to pay taxes on anything bought through this site Hazah![/QUOTE]
The Church of CAG, I'm all for it. :lol:

My guess is Cheapy is going to put out the much anticipated Girls of CAG Swimsuit Calendar.

[quote name='Scorch']Oh god, please :pray:

I'd kill for that..[/QUOTE]

You got that right. That is THE game I want in the US more than anything else. It sure beats me trying to learn a whole new language just for one game. I know it is a longshot of biblical proportions at this point though.

[quote name='dcfox']The Church of CAG, I'm all for it. :lol:

My guess is Cheapy is going to put out the much anticipated Girls of CAG Swimsuit Calendar.[/QUOTE]
DLF is Ms. October? Where's that pic....

I'm hoping it's not negative - if it was something like the forums becoming subscription-based, for instance, I don't think that it'd be this sugar-coated beforehand.

Whatever it is, I can only hope that it'll be a good thing.

[quote name='slidecage']i be watching the news waiting for someone to say. Today at E3 someone was pulled out of the building by the cops who just keep yelling CAG more info at 11[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if the phrasing of that was intentional or not but it was funny.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']DLF is Ms. October? Where's that pic....[/QUOTE]

It's a new rule saying that if anyone ever, and I mean eeeeeeeeevvvver posts a pic of DLF again, they will be banned, then hunted down by a CAG Army and executed on the spot.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Cheapy D got impregnated by his wife! PLOT TWIST![/QUOTE]

You're 75 posts too late for that joke.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Cheapy's coming out of the closet?[/QUOTE]

He sure is, but only to walk to the living room and play some XBox.

[quote name='Scorch']He sure is, but only to walk to the living room and play some XBox.[/QUOTE]

That sure is kind of Mrs. Cheapy to unlock the door! But will she take the shackles off?

[quote name='MorPhiend']That sure is kind of Mrs. Cheapy to unlock the door! But will she take the shackles off?[/QUOTE]

Naw, that's only if he eats his vegetables, and DOESNT REPOST A THREAD. *cough*NEKO HIME™*cough*

[quote name='CheapyD']Some good guesses here, but nobody has it yet.[/QUOTE]
My guess:

A)New Website Features
B)Personal Info Update For Cheapy
C)Recognition Of The Site By A Major Figure
D)Addition Of Another Head Honcho

the only reason these guesses may be right, is because they are more general in there address than Pres. Bush's state of the union :eek:

[quote name='road3283']The site will emit a death ray instantly killing any spammers, hoarders, and re-sellers?[/QUOTE]

and foreigners dont forget foreigners.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Possibly something to due with the new betting system, rewards for high points will result in free E3 stuff.[/QUOTE]
And i wasted them all away, i bitterly weep now, as i bet my last 100 on gyroscopic revolution controllers

[quote name='MorPhiend']It's a new rule saying that if anyone ever, and I mean eeeeeeeeevvvver posts a pic of DLF again, they will be banned, then hunted down by a CAG Army and executed on the spot.[/QUOTE]
Shocking!.jpg

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back