CAG to make major announcement at this year's E3 Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mouse']
Shocking!.jpg

:drool:[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I know it, too. I'll let him tell it, but it's pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

someone wishes they never posted a reply in this topic;)

He didn't really PM it to me, he just made a snarky comment and since its my fault everyones asking Ill politley ask for everyone to cease and desist.

This needs to be posted again:
He didn't really PM it to me, he just made a snarky comment and since its my fault everyones asking Ill politley ask for everyone to cease and desist, FRISKY IS NOT PMING ANYONE LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Can I be your body guard?

Oh jeez Cheapy...just tell them. I bought the site from CheapyD and as of June 1st, 2005 I will officially make you all my bitches.

I will be immediately shutting down the Off-Topic section as it drains the server resources. I will also remove all signatures but I might keep the avatars around. Also I will end the Shaq-Fu in favor of Defender-Fu. All moderators will have to reapply as well. Expect a lot of bannings to happen the first week.

I hope you enjoyed the read. Is your heart throbbing in your chest. If so then I got ya!

Crap, ive been refreshing this page for the last 15 minutes, finally i think ive got something, damnit

EDIT:
2 Administrators
6 Mods

this could be interesting

[quote name='defender']Oh jeez Cheapy...just tell them. I bought the site from CheapyD and as of June 1st, 2005 I will officially make you all my bitches.

I will be immediately shutting down the Off-Topic section as it drains the server resources. I will also remove all signatures but I might keep the avatars around. Also I will end the Shaq-Fu in favor of Defender-Fu. All moderators will have to reapply as well. Expect a lot of bannings to happen the first week.

I hope you enjoyed the read. Is your heart throbbing in your chest. If so then I got ya![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Crash would have been excited at that news...:lol:

l would like to see a pay to enter site where you get better coupons . but i doubt that would happen cause people would just post the codes in the free part.

i say we either get new ebgame or gamestop codes

cag15.5 save 15.5% off your total :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back