CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited about South Park it's made by Obsidian and they always make good games, plus it's going to be hilarious.

I want both. Can't wait for these to release. Great giveaway. Given the hours I've put into work lately, a day off with one of these would be ideal

Very much looking forward to both of these games. Loved both Infamous games, and the DL only vampire chapter. As for South Park, what they have shown so far has me rather excited for the PC version. 

These are 2 of my most anticipated games. Also looking forward to Watch Dogs and Destiny. I hope South Park is a decently long game that's my big fear is that it takes less than 10 hours to finish.

Able to win two of the biggest games of the year? yes please :cool:.  Thank you CheapyD and Walmart for giving us this chance to win it.  Now if you can do a hat trick by doing one for Titanfall?

That South Park edition looks great. A cartman to plop on my shelf. I also agree with Shipwreck regarding Infamous, although I've played both previous entries and since there's nothing to play on my ps4, this would be a nice edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back