CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thanks for the opportunity. Count me in.

PS3 version of South Park if chosen and we have choice of console. Thanks again!

I can't wait for South Park! I was going to watch the 13 minute footage, but shut it off a minute in. It was hilarious! I didn't want anything to get spoiled. I don't know how the gameplay is, but as long as the humor is there I'm happy! I've seen every South Park episode 8 times, except for the last season, I watched each episode twice, but it will change! I love the Hobbit episode!

Infamous has been really hyped, so I'm looking forward to it! I'm a huge comic fan! I really liked the first game. I platinumed it, and beat it four times. Infamous 2, I didn't even want to finish. I hated the story and characters, and the gameplay was so repetitive, with dumb AI. It was a waste of money. I hope they step they're game up. I'm worried about reviews, because of how high scores it got, when I thought it was lousy.

This game looks pretty amazing for a South Park game. Almost beat both infamous games and they are pretty great.

Both games look great, I'm truthfully more excited for infamous though. I didn't like the original, but I'm hoping second son changes my opinion on the infamous franchise.

I'm really excited for Stick of Truth. I've always thought that the video game-based South Park episodes were some of the best, so it's going to be pretty meta to have the opposite, a game like an episode. 

I am not interested in Infamous.

/tk

Thank you CAG and WalMart for giving these away!  These are great prizes.  I would be happy with either one! :)

The Stick of Truth looks hilarious. I'm hoping the RPG elements are good.

I think I know what to expect from Infamous. The graphics on that game really look next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back