CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without looking at it first, I just want to say I completely disagree with the post directly above mine.

It's downright libelous. I've never been more offended.

I would definitely be ok with winning either of those. I just hope South Park's dialogue is up to Obsidian's hilarious standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
wombat need his ass some help with his set up.

either one would be fine!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree wholeheartedly with Wombat about the lack of small fun games on live.  I spent so much time playing Hexic, Geometry Wars and Joust.  MS are really dropping the ball on this.

Here is where I disagree with what Ship said in CAGcast #355. (Sorry, I'm a week behind; GF turned 40 last week and we spent it celebrating. BTW: if you have the opportunity to check out the Sting/ Paul Simon concert tour going on - DO IT!)

The Infamous serious may not be a major system-seller, but even Infamous 2 has its own PS3 bundle. Personally, it was my favorite series on the PS3, with Infamous 2 being my favorite PS3 game. I don't like FPS games, so all the CoD/ Halo/ etc games are of no interest to me. One glance at the sales charts shows that I'm the minority, but I'm sure I'm not alone. So that's where I resepectfully disagree with Ship: Infamous 3 is my reason for getting a PS4; especially now as we're in that "first year" period of a console launch where we're all just telling ourselves how great the new consoles are, but we're really just looking forward to the potential games of the coming years, using the ones out now as a yardstick.

So yeah...put me in for an Infamous: Second Son entry. While I'm looking forward to the South Park game (and wouldn't turn it down), I'm really excited for the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back