CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the latest CAGcast. Wanted to throw out there that I wasn't offended by what Shipwreck said about Infamous even though I'm a huge fan of the first inFamous game. Shipwreck didn't seem to be speaking about the series with malice, he was merely commenting on an IP that's not a heavy hitter. InFamous Second Son looks like a promising entry, unlike the second game. Either way, I hope Second Son is as fun and exciting as the first.

It sure would be nice to win this contest! I've been waiting over a year for the South Park game, since I pre-ordered at that time. I can't believe it releases in just a couple of days! YEEEeee!!! 

Been waiting for this game for a while, wonder if it's coming to Xbox One sooner rather than later? Either way, I'd love to win.

Would love to win Infamous Second Son, not only is it the first PS4 game I'm looking forward to, it's also set in my favorite city ever Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back