CAG & Walmart Giveaway - 3 each: South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition & Infamous: Second Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really only want the PS3 Stick Of Truth Collector.

If I happen to win anything else, then go ahead and donate to a raffle or some fundrasier.

Thank you for the opportunity! South Park would be killer, but I would be happy either way. Good luck to everyone and have fun!

In for the giveaway! I just watched the 3 part series battle of ps4 vs xbox1 about that on South Park. And Kim K being a hobbit- but that's just the truth.

This may be the first South Park game I've ever cared about.

But I'm actually really looking forward to Infamous...say what you will about it not being a system seller (I don't think it is, either), but there is only one series for which I completed multiple installments last gen, and that was Infamous. Something about those games grabs me.

This may be the first South Park game I've ever cared about.

But I'm actually really looking forward to Infamous...say what you will about it not being a system seller (I don't think it is, either), but there is only one series for which I completed multiple installments last gen, and that was Infamous. Something about those games grabs me.

Didn't realize SoT would be as popular on day 1 as it has been. Haven't regretted staying away from pre-orders for quite a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back