CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

I just got this game...will be getting a PS3 soon-ish (waiting for tomorrows announcement to see what is going to happen). Hoping there are still people online to play with.

[quote name='SynGamer']I just got this game...will be getting a PS3 soon-ish (waiting for tomorrows announcement to see what is going to happen). Hoping there are still people online to play with.[/QUOTE]Right now it's on a hold, but once summer ends, we'll probably start it back up.

[quote name='bmachine']I've had Warhawk for ages, but I've never played it. Too bad you guys are playing on a weekend night![/QUOTE]
Well... it is SATURDAY variety night. :roll:

[quote name='bmachine']I've had Warhawk for ages, but I've never played it. Too bad you guys are playing on a weekend night![/QUOTE]

But you have to play with us Randy. There's all sorts of different vehicles to drive :cool:

will this be a basic game or exp packs?
doesn't matter for me but fellow CAG who's new to PS3 just got warhawk too
we'd both have to ditch MAG beta for a bit lol

will this be a basic game or exp packs?
we'd both have to ditch MAG beta for a bit lol

[quote name='Romis']will this be a basic game or exp packs?
we'd both have to ditch MAG beta for a bit lol[/QUOTE]

MAG... pfft.. a poor man's Warhawk. Does MAG have Carmageddeon? I don't think so! ;)

I would prefer expansion packs myself, or else there's no epic APC-jumping possibilities.

I've missed this thread...

Great googly moogly, Warhawk lives!

I'll be there, assuming my system works. My 60gb has been having trouble reading certain discs lately.

To answer the question... it'll be like the old warhawk night. We'll do non booster maps first, then booster maps.

Maybe I'll pick this up again to play with you guys.

Unfortunately switching to the PS3 slim made me lose the expansion packs and I can't remember who I game-traded with to DL them >.

Will split-screen-ers be able to join? I don't know what I'm doing saturday night, but there's a good chance I'll have people over, so I probably wouldn't join unless my buddy could play too. No big deal if not, but just curious.

[quote name='mkernan']Will split-screen-ers be able to join? I don't know what I'm doing saturday night, but there's a good chance I'll have people over, so I probably wouldn't join unless my buddy could play too. No big deal if not, but just curious.[/QUOTE]
Yep, zen and random used to always play that way on Friday nights.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yep, zen and random used to always play that way on Friday nights.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I now know that my friend (and his wife) will be over Saturday night. Still don't know if I'll make the game or not, but definitely good to know. Hopefully the women will have their girl talk and me and my buddy can hop on. =)

Oh god, I've got that tingle. Got to pull together a new playlist and import it over to my PS3 before gametime.

Oh yes, fear my sound system apartment neighbors. You've never heard the full power...

[quote name='KingBroly']What's the server info for tonight going to be?[/QUOTE]

First post:

[quote name='mguiddy']This is notice that we're having a Warhawk night November 7th at 10pm Eastern as part of the Saturday Variety Game Night.
Server info is, as usual:
CAG_Clan
shaqfu
[/QUOTE]

I missed running over people. :D
THAT was fun y'all... Something that still baffles me is how DD is so accurate with the tank? I can't hit anything with it when I use it. D:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I missed running over people. :D
THAT was fun y'all... Something that still baffles me is how DD is so accurate with the tank? I can't hit anything with it when I use it. D:[/QUOTE]

Oh that's easy... he told me he has a router setting that gives him host advantage anytime he plays Warhawk. Hence him being able to jump out of the way of my jeep and stab me in the driver's seat with nary a scratch to him! :bomb:

[quote name='KingBroly']Next time, open chat is needed. Push to talk sucks.[/QUOTE]

Open chat was available. You have to switch from push to talk, to open mic.

bread's done
Back