CAG Xbox Live Gaming Community (New thread up, please close this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why am i in the 2nd post twice? its no big deal but i just noticed that

by the way you can add games for me like CoD4 beta, GoW, Halo 1 & 2, PDZ, CoD2, crackdown, THP8, viva pinata, aegis wings, Castlevania SOTN... i also have a few older xbox1 games but thats all i can think of right now

Sign me up, please!

shesmovedon

Halo 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Carcassonne

That's all I can afford right now :( Hopefully I'll have Gears of War at some point...

Add Viva Pinata for me.
Halo 3 too.

BTW, when threads are being made for Halo 3, make sure to differentiate between multiplayer and campaign. That's why I say threads. It's important.

EDIT:
Oh, and Bomberman Live.

Holy crap, please add me. I'm tired of playing with these meaty bags of racial slurs and generic insults, with IQ scores equal to the number of years they have existed on this god forsaken planet. I crave interaction with more intelligent and enlightened meat bags. :D

My gamertag, as you may see, is the same as my forum name. I currently play ..not a whole lot.. but I will be playing Halo 3. I'm also in the Call of Duty 4 beta. I own a slew of XBLA games, including Puzzle Fighter, Bomberman Live, Band of Bugs, Doom, Marathon, and others.

If you wish to play with someone who likes to deliver random witticisms and treat others respectfully instead of claiming to know their mother in unspeakable ways, go ahead and send me an friend request.

New to xbox live, add me I'm very lonely

Gamertag: fooyee

Gears of War, Lost Planet, Viva Pinata, and Halo 3 when it comes out

CAG name is kPod, XBL name is Kaecyus.

Add me in for Gears of War, Lost Planet, Halo 2/3 (buying it on release day) and C&C 3.

I've got Full Auto, Catan, and Chromehounds now. And will be getting Halo 3 (might be easier if people say if they're *not* getting Halo 3.)

XBL tag: yamakiyo808

I've been playing NCAA football 2008 online recently. Add me if you'd like to play. And, of course, I'll be picking up Halo 3.

my gametag is ACJZ
now playing Halo3 and i suck at it since this is the first FPS that i play without mouse and keyboard.......
please be gentle.....

Besides Gears, Rainbow Six Vegas, and NBA 2k7 I also have Halo 3, GRAW, COD2, Crackdown, Saint's Row, PGR3, Madden 08, Viva Pinata and Madden 08.

Please add me to the list, I've got:

- Gears of War
- Halo 3
- Burnout: Revenge
- DOA 4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Really looking to play some co-op Halo 3.

MY GT is: Evilp3nguin9000

I'm gonna be playing loads of Halo 3 late at night. (East coast time, that is.) Looking for some interesting matches, particularly trying out the infection gametype.

ThatDamnDave, if you have time please add Gears of War, Halo 3, Crackdown, Saint's Row, and Viva Pinata next to my GT (JohnnyDrama814)

For the ones with no specific icons, I have Stranglehold, Texas Hold 'Em, and Double Dragon as well

GT: Cursed Viper
Games: DOA4 / Burnout Revenge / Earth Defense Force 2017 / Oblivion / Currently borrowing Crackdown from a friend.

XBLA: Small Arms / Pacman CE / Zuma / Aegis Wing

Well I got my xbox yesterday, here's my info for now:

CAG: SpazX

XBL: Mucon7

Games: Halo 3, XBLA games (UNO, Bomberman, Billiards, TMNT Arcade, Assault Heroes)

My Gametag is Moon Jump81.

I couldn't get my first name back or Moon Jump with or without the space.

I've got Halo3, Senko no Ronde, Bomberman Live and Joust if you wanna play.

Updated needed for me (GT: Lifes Avenger)...

Halo 3, Rainbow Six 3, NCAA Football 2008, Perfect Dark, PGR3, XBLA (specifically Puzzle Fighter, Uno, Texas Hold'em, etc)

Thanks ThatDamnDave!!

anyone online right now up for some Legendary Co-op in Halo 3? I just need to beat floodgate, the ark, cortana and halo. send a request my way if you are interested. I will go back and help you beat the other missions on co-op also since you can beat them in any order. Gamertag - tenzor

I'm doing some house cleaning of my friends list. I've got to be able to add those new Halo 3 friend requests. I'm mostly clearing people from here that I've never played with, so if you wanted me on your list and noticed I am missing, resend.

mine is xLiKx

but dont send me any friend requests unless we played a few times. my list is almost maxed out. i'm sure i'll bump into you guys during any major cag game nights :)

I need some friends. I am 29 so if you are 25+ and mature add me! Just tired of playing with really young and immature people (not saying if you're young your immature but I don't want to feel like I'm playing with my kid either) :) I play Halo 3, Gears Of War, UNO. My name is psychoticbox.

Looking for mature and reasonably skilled people for some Halo 3 Legendary Co-op. No need to be amazing at the game, just good enough to pass heroic. Teamwork is essential.

If anyone is interested PM me for Gametag.

KuroiKazeX

I play Halo3, DOA4, Carcassonne, and Gears of War

I really am looking for Halo 3 Team Objective players.
I am 28 years old if that matters to you.

Daavinator

I'm mainly playing Halo 3 right now. I plan on playing TF2 quite a bit once I pick it up tonight also.

I'm 26 years old, and interested in finding some other cool mature players to play with. I'm a fairly casual player, but I try and be as skilled as possible at any game that I really enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back