CAGCAA - NCAA 09 Dynasty - 2009 Season - Week 19 Week Deadline: 6/7

Alright, guys. We are on to Week 4!

Week 3 Recap:

We had a big week in the Top 25 as Ohio State knocks off #4 USC, giving them the chance to leapfrog Oklahoma to the #2 spot in the polls. With LSU's loss, the Top 5 has been thrown into chaos as Wisconsin is now #4 and Texas jumps to #5, gain first place votes, as well. USC fell to the #9 spot with its loss and LSU sticks at #12, locking Florida in at the #13 spot, but not without West Virginia jumping over LSU to the #11 spot. Illinois managed to move up a spot to #17 with a big win over Tennessee, which knocked them out of the Top 25 as they start off with a tough 0-2 start to the season. Miami took advantage of the two teams that dropped from the Top 25 to jump to the #22 spot. New to the Top 25 this week are Alabama and Florida State, who are one spot below Miami at #23.

There has been a shake-up in the Heisman race, with Knowhshon Moreno's great performance at South Carolina rocketing him up the #1 spot, pushing Tim Tebow and Chris Wells down a spot while Percy Harvin drops from the Top 5 for Illinois' Arrelious Benn moved up to take over for him while the resting Noel Devine managed to survive with the #5 spot after as disappointing performance in West Virginia's loss to Ohio State two weeks ago.

Your Coke Zero, with Real Coca-Cola Taste and Zero Calories, National Offensive Player of the Week is Illinois' Arrelious Benn, who has a monstrous game at Tennessee with five TDs to lead the Fighting Illini to a big victory and also took the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week honors by default. Clemson's C.J. Spiller took ACC Offensive Player of the Week honors while Georgia's Knowshon Moreno takes SEC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the third straight week.

As for this week's upcoming schedules, we see a few more big time non-conference games with Heisman hopeful RBs, Knowshon Moreno and Noel Devine clashing when West Virginia visits Georgia. Clemson can smell the Top 5 right now, so they know they can't let South Florida surprise them in their quest for a National Championship bid. In a rematch of their epic 2002 National Championship game, Miami visits the Horseshoe to take on Ohio State. Florida and Tennessee are looking for a rebound win to start off their conference season on a high note to cover up their disappointing starts. Michigan State gets a chance to gain some momentum going into the start of their conference schedule against rival Notre Dame. Here's the full schedule:

West Virginia (Dyson) at Georgia (FrankySox)
LSU (DJSteel) at Auburn
Florida (RawisJericho) at Tennessee (pitfallharry219)
Wake Forest at Florida State (slickkill7)
South Florida (moonknight25) at Clemson (Johnacon)
Notre Dame at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
Miami (Ace!) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)

Byes:
Illinois (Matt Young)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']Tomorrow's probably no good for me. Maybe Monday evening?[/quote]

That sounds good. I won't be able to play between 8-10 PM CST though.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Harry when do you want to play? I can play tomorrow if you want.[/QUOTE]

STOP THE PRESSES KIDS DINKY'S WATCHING RAW

Also, my opponent for week 4 is total crap.

[quote name='Matt Young']STOP THE PRESSES KIDS DINKY'S WATCHING RAW

Also, my opponent for week 4 is total crap.[/quote]

Don't underestimate them

[quote name='Matt Young']STOP THE PRESSES KIDS DINKY'S WATCHING RAW

Also, my opponent for week 4 is total crap.[/quote]

Yeah I've watched it the past couple of weeks. Mainly for the Santino and Jericho stuff. I just hope Adamle fucks everything up as GM (in a good way).

What time would be good for you Harry? I'll be free to play anytime before 7 if you want to try to get our game in early.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Alright, guys. We are on to Week 4!

Week 3 Recap:

We had a big week in the Top 25 as Ohio State knocks off #4 USC, giving them the chance to leapfrog Oklahoma to the #2 spot in the polls. With LSU's loss, the Top 5 has been thrown into chaos as Wisconsin is now #4 and Texas jumps to #5, gain first place votes, as well. USC fell to the #9 spot with its loss and LSU sticks at #12, locking Florida in at the #13 spot, but not without West Virginia jumping over LSU to the #11 spot. Illinois managed to move up a spot to #17 with a big win over Tennessee, which knocked them out of the Top 25 as they start off with a tough 0-2 start to the season. Miami took advantage of the two teams that dropped from the Top 25 to jump to the #22 spot. New to the Top 25 this week are Alabama and Florida State, who are one spot below Miami at #23.

There has been a shake-up in the Heisman race, with Knowhshon Moreno's great performance at South Carolina rocketing him up the #1 spot, pushing Tim Tebow and Chris Wells down a spot while Percy Harvin drops from the Top 5 for Illinois' Arrelious Benn moved up to take over for him while the resting Noel Devine managed to survive with the #5 spot after as disappointing performance in West Virginia's loss to Ohio State two weeks ago.

Your Coke Zero, with Real Coca-Cola Taste and Zero Calories, National Offensive Player of the Week is Illinois' Arrelious Benn, who has a monstrous game at Tennessee with five TDs to lead the Fighting Illini to a big victory and also took the Big Ten Offensive Player of the Week honors by default. Clemson's C.J. Spiller took ACC Offensive Player of the Week honors while Georgia's Knowshon Moreno takes SEC Offensive Player of the Week honors for the third straight week.

As for this week's upcoming schedules, we see a few more big time non-conference games with Heisman hopeful RBs, Knowshon Moreno and Noel Devine clashing when West Virginia visits Georgia. Clemson can smell the Top 5 right now, so they know they can't let South Florida surprise them in their quest for a National Championship bid. In a rematch of their epic 2002 National Championship game, Miami visits the Horseshoe to take on Ohio State. Florida and Tennessee are looking for a rebound win to start off their conference season on a high note to cover up their disappointing starts. Michigan State gets a chance to gain some momentum going into the start of their conference schedule against rival Notre Dame. Here's the full schedule:

West Virginia (Dyson) at Georgia (FrankySox)
LSU (DJSteel) at Auburn
Florida (RawisJericho) at Tennessee (pitfallharry219)
Wake Forest at Florida State (slickkill7)
South Florida (moonknight25) at Clemson (Johnacon)
Notre Dame at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
Miami (Ace!) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)

Byes: Illinois (Matt Young)[/quote]

Johnacon, I can play Monday night after 9pm eastern if you want!

The rematch takes place tonight...

Miami looks to avenge its loss in the 02 Championship game, where the LATE flag came out to ruin the Canes title chance...

The refs wont be paid in the game tonight, so lets get it on!

[quote name='RawisJericho']Harry I can play right now if you can get on.[/quote]

Sorry, I'm getting ready to go eat. I can play after Raw, or we can try to get it in tomorrow.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Sorry, I'm getting ready to go eat. I can play after Raw, or we can try to get it in tomorrow.[/quote]

After Raw sounds good to me.

Really good game, but I managed to get the last word with that touchdown in the last minute of the game. I'm surprised how many times I knocked your RB down for a few plays throughout the game.

yup...the fumble changed everything...was driving on your side of the 50...and then you drive down and scored to take the lead...had the fumble not happened though...Just like the pass interfernce call in 2002.

And the overall 99 didnt help me either!!! Your guys were so much faster than mine...I was so sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm surprised how many times I knocked your RB down for a few plays throughout the game.[/quote]

So was I. I think his RB is made of glass.

[quote name='Matt Young']RawIsJericho vs. pitfallharry219: An Adamle original? :)[/quote]
No one seen this match up coming, I think it is an Adamle original.

gah another dre in the middle of a game, i might have to pull out of this dynasty cause it's not fair for everyone else. My disc drive is fucked up

UGH, tried to play our game tonight with GSP 11, and what ya know he gets a DRE or some shit. I really don't have time to play these games twice. This is the second time this has happened. Tried to message him after but got no response.

[quote name='FrankySox']UGH, tried to play our game tonight with GSP 11, and what ya know he gets a DRE or some shit. I really don't have time to play these games twice. This is the second time this has happened. Tried to message him after but got no response.[/QUOTE]

Yes you do. You'd just have to cut back on time spent with Geometry Wars 2 and repeatedly wiping your ass.

[quote name='Matt Young']I don't know. Is the game multiplayer, or do you just compete for high scores? I'm tempted to try it. Everyone seems addicted.[/QUOTE]

fuck off

I was on last night and the only things that needed to be done was two CAGS needed to play their game against each other and Matt Young needed to be taken off as he still has a game to play but isn't going to be in the dynasty anymore...is anyone going to fill in his spot or are we just going to go with 11?

I am caught up but going to be out of town untill Sunday so If I play someone next week. Please be patient when the week advances. I will accept my asskicking Sunday evening.

An update: We're down two players to freeze/DRE issues, so we're in need of replacements. Because GSP quit, we're now just waiting on Franky to play his game against the CPU version of GSP's team. You have until tomorrow to get that done, Franky, so get to it.

For future reference: If you're going to quit, you can retire yourself without having to rely on my to delete you from the dynasty, which goes into effect the following week.

Otherwise, we're going to continue on as normal while I get replacement teams into the dynasty.

You should probably look for another replacement for me since I'm not going to have this game anymore at the end of August/first of September. I'm going to keep up with the league/recruiting though until then so whoever takes over the team isn't in bad shape.

[quote name='RawisJericho']You should probably look for another replacement for me since I'm not going to have this game anymore at the end of August/first of September. I'm going to keep up with the league/recruiting though until then so whoever takes over the team isn't in bad shape.[/quote]

Why are you getting rid of it?

bread's done
Back