CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

Good game, Franky. I'd like to thank your kicker for missing the two field goals that lead to my six point win. :lol: ;) I'm glad Pryor did well enough to overcome those two interceptions while still being able to shut down your offense when I needed it the most.

DarkTower, try to get your game in by tomorrow night since you're the last one with a game to play.

PA rollout, throw to tight end over cross or post pattern over middle of field, after 5 secs run with qb if not open.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustnCredible29,

I think you'll be my next opponent whenever we advance so I just wanted to let you know I'll be out of town tomorrow, but Sunday should be good if we've advanced by then.

Here's the full schedule for Week 9:

Miami at Texas (Frankysox)
Iowa at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Oregon at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Rutgers at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)

Byes: LSU (DarkTower80)

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']JustnCredible29,

I think you'll be my next opponent whenever we advance so I just wanted to let you know I'll be out of town tomorrow, but Sunday should be good if we've advanced by then.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, ill be home on sun after 2pm

[quote name='moonknight25']Sweet, ill be home on sun after 2pm[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to be out in the afternoon, but later in the evening should work or I also don't see anything going on tomorrow evening either. I'll message or look for you when I get back in tonight, I'm not really sure when it will be exactly.

moonknight25,

I'm back as of 9 EST and I'll look for you for the next few hours. If we can't get together let me know a time tomorrow night that works for you.

It seems we have issues again because I lost my game last week, but this week it had given me the win and my quarterback was out injured. He was just fine after the game I played.

I'm going to be dropping from the league. I'm going to trade in my scratched to hell NCAA 10 to Best Buy and get money towards 11. Prices will probably be falling fast so I want to get as much as possible. At this point I'm only playing 4 user vs. user games and I've become terribly bored playing the computer and using chew clock and trying to get done as quickly as possible. It's been a fun 3 years and hope to see you in NCAA 11.

We've advanced and it seems like this will be the last season for us on this game.

Here's the schedule for this week:

LSU (DarkTower80) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Iowa
Texas (Frankysox) at Notre Dame
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Miami

Byes: South Florida (JustnCredible29), Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

Let me know when you can play, DarkTower.

The reporting error is back. While loading the game for our game tonight I noticed the game I played against Iowa(CPU) switched from me kicking the crap out of them to barely winning 18-15. It defeats the point of playing the game at all if the outcome is going to change afterwards anyways. They better find out whats causing this and fix it for NCAA 11.

That's unfortunate to hear the issues are popping back up after a good half season of good advancements, but at least we're near the end, so I'm hoping it doesn't screw anybody too badly.

We are now on week 11.

Here's the schedule for this week:

South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Miami
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Rutgers
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
LSU (DarkTower80) at Texas

Byes: Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)

We're now on week 12. Here's the full schedule for the week:

Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Colorado at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)
LSU (DarkTower80) at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)

Byes: Michigan State (XXXplosive1)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I probably won't be able to play our game until tomorrow afternoon or evening before 7 PM or sometime this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I should be home around 530pm

We are now on Week 13. Here's the full schedule for this week:

Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Notre Dame
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Maryland
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Oklahoma State
Virginia Tech at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)
Miami at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
USC at LSU (DarkTower80)

Finally, my revenge against Virginia Tech. If I keep this as an offline franchise after we are done is there any easy way to return the teams to their proper conferences or do I just need to know about the conferences and do it myself?

We are now on week 14. Here's the full schedule for this week:

Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Georgia
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Cincinnati
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Maryland
Nebraska at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)
Michigan at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
LSU (DarkTower80) at Virginia Tech

Last week of the regular season, so get your games in to finish strong.

This is our last season right? If so is anyone still playing interested in maybe doing one more year with me? If so I wouldn't be against trying to knock it out quick. If not I'll just do it offline.

We are now in Week 16, which is Conference Championship Week. This is the only game for this week:

South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)

We're on to the Bowl Season now. Before I get to the schedule, these are the results of voting for the Heisman Trophy and the other awards.

Heisman Trophy
1st - Jake Stoneburner - Ohio State - TE - 286 1st, 227 2nd, 175 3rd - 1487 Total
2nd - Derrick Morgan - Georgia Tech - LE - 200 1st, 231 2nd, 206 3rd - 1268 Total
3rd - Josh Nesbitt - Georgia Tech - QB - 181 1st, 216 2nd, 211 3rd - 1186 Total
4th - Anthony Lewis - South Florida - HB - 113 1st, 105 2nd, 185 3rd - 734 Total
5th - Kellen Moore - Boise State - QB - 5 1st, 6 2nd, 8 3rd - 35 Total

Relevant Award Winners
Josh Nesbitt - Georgia Tech - Maxwell, O'Brien
Derrick Morgan - Georgia Tech - Bednarik, Lombardi
Anthony Lewis - South Floida - Walker
Jake Stoneburner - Ohio State - Mackey
Morgan Burnett - Georgia Tech - Thorpe

All-American Totals
Georgia Tech - 6 1st All-NCAA, 1 2nd All-NCAA, 2 Fresh All-NCAA, 14 1st All-SEC, 3 2nd All-SEC
South Florida - 1 1st All-NCAA, 1 2nd All-NCAA, 1 Fresh All-NCAA, 3 1st All-SEC, 2 2nd All-SEC
Ohio State - 3 1st All-NCAA, 1 2nd All-NCAA, 1 Fresh All-NCAA, 4 1st All-SEC, 4 2nd All-SEC
Florida - 2 2nd All-NCAA, 3 Fresh All-NCAA, 6 2nd All-SEC
LSU - 1 1st All-SEC, 3 2nd All-SEC

Here are the final Bowl Match-ups:

Music City Bowl - LSU vs Wake Forest - 12/31
Chick-fil-A Bowl - Florida vs Virginia Tech - 12/31
Capital One Bowl - South Florida vs Cincinnati - 1/1
BCS National Championship - Ohio State vs Georgia Tech - 1/7

I moved ahead to the second bowl week and the first three games are available to play.

Moved us ahead and now we're on the BCS National Championship, so let me know when you can play, Sean. I should be able to play Friday evening probably at about 7 PM EST or so.

My 360 drive is broken, I have to get a new Xbox before I can play. I can't play Friday even if I did have a working Xbox.

This was a good league. much less bickering then any of the other CAG leagues that I've been in. I look forward to seeing you all in NCAA11

Any winner yet? I haven't spoken on my last game with Sean on here because quite frankly it took me forever to get over it. I was up with like less then 2 mins to go and give up big plays and a qb run with seconds left to lose my ticket to the title game. I broke my tv and controller...I was so mad with myself for boneheaded defense lol. Sean is a great player and I look forward to a rematch in next years game. Good luck guys in your game if you havent played yet :)

bread's done
Back