CAGCAA - NCAA 10 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Week 19 Deadline: 6/28

Another #1 goes down to an unlikely opponent as Alabama falls to UCF to give the SEC total control of the Top 25. Florida, Ohio State, and Georgia Tech have respective control of the first three spots of the rankings after the second week of the season. Now it's a matter of seeing how long they can hold on once the conference schedule begins.

The Heisman Watch's only change this week is the appearance of Anthony Lewis, RB at South Florida, in the fifth spot, who had a big game against Boise State last week.

The National and SEC Offensive Player of the Week is South Florida's Anthony Lewis, who had over 200 yards rushing and six touchdowns.

The biggest game of the week is easily the first SEC game of the year, which features #2 Ohio State visiting the Swamp to take on #1 Florida. Other big games this week includes #8 West Virginia at #9 South Florida and #13 Nebraska at #6 Texas.

Here's the full schedule for this week:

Nebraska at Texas (Frankysox)
TCU at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Colorado at LSU (DarkTower80)
Rutgers at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
West Virginia at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)

Let me know when you'll be free, Matt.

It's 8 o'clock and I'm around now. If you're on about 9 or so that should be good, maybe earlier as all I have to do is eat. I'll watch here and XBL for the next few hours. If that doesn't work, name a time tomorrow night or afternoon.

Great game, as I'd expect between a #1 and #2. Sorry about the pause just before halftime, as I got a call I needed to take. You knocked the safety that got an INT at the end out for the season. :whistle2:(

It's weird that this will be the third straight week that a #1 has fallen and it's only the third week of the year. It should be an interesting year to see how things play out.

Yeah it was a good game. I played relatively mistake free for once and even that one interception didn't cost me since you went three and out after it. The one at the end was desperation on my part so I wasn't so bothered by it either. The biggest mistakes I made was the kick return and not converting that one screen pass for a touchdown and then having to punt after third and short. I'm just glad that the loss was early in the season so I may be able to get into the title race.

Don't have time to write up a full recap, so I'll get down to the important info.

USC at Texas (Frankysox)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at Iowa
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
LSU (DarkTower80) at West Virginia

Let me know when you're free to play, XXXplosive.

Great Game JustnCredible! I great run defense as always. I thought some of those random fumbles were going to ruin me. I especially raged when after the INT my guy decided to fumble it :).

I'll get my game in before the night is over. Guess I didn't realize we were so close to the deadline already. Does anyone else have to play cause ideally I'd rather do it tomorrow?

Another week and another #1 goes down, though this week it's not because the #1 team lost their game. After beating #6 South Florida, Georgia Tech moved up to the #1 spot over Ohio State. That loss allowed South Florida to drop to the 10th spot as North Carolina, LSU, and Oregon moved up a spot or two each to fill in the holes.

The Heisman Watch got a bit of a shakeup with Anthony Lewis from South Florida taking the #2 spot and Oregon's Darron Thomas moved to the #3 spot. That pushed Georgia Tech's Roddy Jones to the 4th slot and Tevin Washington out of the Watch all together. The new addition to the list is Ohio State's Jake Stoneburner, who left the watch after the first week.

The SEC Offensive Player of the Week is Florida's John Brantley and SEC Defensive Player of the Week is Georgia Tech's Jason Peters.

The Game of the Week is #5 Texas at #8 Florida, where Florida seeks to rebound from their loss to Ohio State. The other big SEC game is #7 SEC taking on #21 Notre Dame to see if Notre Dame will be sticking around in the Top 25. The other big games across the country include #16 Michigan at #23 Illinois, #6 North Carolina at #4 Virginia Tech, #9 Oregon at #3 Cal, and #22 Northwestern at #11 Cincinnati.

Ole Miss at Ohio State (FriskyTanuki)
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
LSU (DarkTower80) at Notre Dame
Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Arizona
Texas (Frankysox) at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)

[quote name='SeanAmI']Great Game JustnCredible! I great run defense as always. I thought some of those random fumbles were going to ruin me. I especially raged when after the INT my guy decided to fumble it :).[/QUOTE]

Great game Sean, your defense is relentless and at times can make me feel helpless, but you play smart and hopefully I get another shot at you this year!

XXXposive, want to play our game tonight? Or tommorrow night before 8pm?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Yeah I'll be around, what time works well for you? If I don't hear back on here I'll check on XBL every so often throughout the night.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably be done watching LOST around 1030 pm est. If that's too late maybe we could play tomorrow during the day?

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I can play tonight before 8 if you wish[/QUOTE]

I just saw this, im online now and play untill lost comes on at 9 or after it goes off

I didn't get back online after Lost went off. I watched the Allen Iverson doc before and V afterwards. Can you play tonight?

Awesome Hurley episode last night though.

We talked and will play online tonight at 10pm. Just wanted to let the rest of you know. I had a comcast outage last night.

Won't be able to write up a recap, so here's the schedule for this week:

Georgia Tech (S3anAmI) at Miami
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at Rutgers
Notre Dame at Michigan State (XXXplosive1)
Cal at Texas (Frankysox)
Florida (Ultimate Matt X) at LSU (DarkTower80)
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at USC

When are you available Matt? I should be able to play tomorrow night after about 5:30 mountain. If you want to play tonight I can but it will be after 8:30 MST.

8:30 Mountain is 10:30 EST right? If so tomorrow would probably be better. I'm going to be out during the afternoon, but I should be able to be back by 5:30/7:30. Though if you're online tonight I'll look for you. I might be around.

I completely forgot to play my game. I can play later today but if you are ready to move along go ahead and do it I'll take the sim.

I moved us ahead last night, so here is the schedule for this week:

Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Miami
South Florida (JustnCredible29) at LSU (DarkTower80)
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at West Virginia
Texas (Frankysox) at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)

Byes: Florida (Ultimate Matt X)

Wow, what a freaking game! 4th Quarter I have you down 3 and its 4th down and miles. You throw a TD strike with 2 mins left. Then I drive the ball down and its 4th down and BJ throws a prayer to a diving wr for the winning touchdown. Unreal game dude!

We are now in week 8. Here is the full schedule for this week:

Notre Dame at South Florida (JustnCredible29)
Iowa at LSU (DarkTower80)
USC at Georgia Tech (S3anAmI)
Ohio State (FriskyTanuki) at Texas (Frankysox)
Michigan State (XXXplosive1) at Florida (Ultimate Matt X)

XXXplosive1,

I messaged you about times to get our game in on XBL. Basically, I may be around tonight, but it would be easier to set a time up tomorrow evening or any time on Sunday in the afternoon or evening.

Okay I'm pretty sick so I might be going to sleep for a little while, but I'll watch here and XBL from the computer throughout the evening so we can play sometime later.

Since I've been busy the past few days, I'm going to wait on advancing until I can play Franky, which I may be free to play tomorrow evening.

bread's done
Back