CAGcast #188: When Vaginas & Demons Attack!

Cheapy, I know your Seinfeld impersonations seem to only get groans from Wombat and Boatcrash, but I get a kick out of them so keep it up :).

Great show. Regarding Mass Effect 2, I'm conflicted over Miranda... she does have a great ass, but her face looks like Michael Jackson...

I didn't find the popping on Wombat that bad...

What a boring show though. I don't remember anything from it besides Cheapy shitting is his mother-in-law's shower. Thats fucked.

[quote name='colt4by5']Cheapy, I know your Seinfeld impersonations seem to only get groans from Wombat and Boatcrash, but I get a kick out of them so keep it up :).[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes them. I laugh my ass off every time Cheapy does one.

I like how Cheapy read the most tame show feedback from last week. It really had nothing to do with the actual content of the show. Wombat probably would have started crying if he dug a little deeper. :)

I agree, this is going to be a great year for the 360. There's a lot of games I'm interested in, such as Splinter Cell and Alan Wake. There's probably some good stuff coming at the end of the year too. Aaron Greenberg is so full of shit though. I can't stand that guy. I don't think he's ever answered a real question in his life. Everything that comes out of his mouth is PR talk. I wish for once a game "journalist" would have the balls to press him on things rather than just letting him drone on about how amazing the 360 is. That's a problem with pretty much every game journalist. They never press or ask tough questions. Every interview turns into a PR piece.

Good show guys.

Wombat was right about Cheapy being taken advantage of. If it was agreed that the cabinets should have been replaced prior to moving in than it seems like the thing to do is for them to honor that agreement. All I know is that when he moves he better tare those things out of the kitchen since he paid $1,000 for them.

It's never a complete CAGcast unless Cheapy and Wombat talk about shit and vomit. Is there any way to just avoid the cabinet thing Cheapy? Maybe your wife really wants to change the cabinets...

[quote name='Z_meista']Is there any way to just avoid the cabinet thing Cheapy? Maybe your wife really wants to change the cabinets...[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that was regarding the apartment he just moved out of. At least that's how I understood the totally gaming-related story on the CAGcast.

Wombat's audio sounded like he was on an old record. But you know what? It didn't bother me in the least. Reminded me of playing my old vinyl in the 80's.

But seriously, some de-clicking software would have fixed 80 - 90% of those clicks.

When you warned us about the audio quality Cheapy, I was expecting it to be terrible. The audio quality was fine... and the show quality was, uh, pretty good too.

[quote name='LiK']Wombat was highly radioactive on this week's episode.[/QUOTE]

I thought Wombat must have developed some kind of chitinous mandible. Like a Covenent Elite or something. But it wasn't as bad as Cheapy made it sound with his apology at the start.

Oh my god Cheapy! It's 2010...and your still surprised that Ship's wife picked a black man for her characters love interest in ME2?! Really?! You do realize that black people are the same species as white people.

The saying that you butchered is: "the darker the berry the sweeter the juice".

Despite your occasional ignorance, I still love the show,

Slick62

P.S. If your wife likes watching you play ME2, you really should give Heavy Rain a try. The game play is so, so, but the story...very engrossing.

bread's done
Back