CAGcast #238: Compromised

Seems its fixed on iTunes now, but I listened via the link posted on the last page.

Liked the show though good work!

Also quick question, when the show first downloaded the 24 minute version I deleted it. Now its full length its created a brand new cag cast folder.. how do I get it back to normal? Dragging etc doesn't work!

Screenshot2011-05-03at130539.png

Wait, I can write off the games that I bought and discussed on my podcast? I better start keeping receipts for them!

I watched Paul McCartney is really dead, I agree the audio is a little too clean however I wondered if it was just a guy reading what was on the tapes to make them clean for the movie. The voice didn't match George's voice to me.

I totally dismissed it but once the F Lee Bailey part came out I thought well maybe it's possible.. who knows..

I watched this after watching the indescribable movie "The Human Centipede" so maybe all oh that back to back was just too much for my brain to handle in one morning

I love the whole "Paul is Dead" conspiracy and thought the movie was nothing more than fantastic entertainment for a Beatles fan.

I wonder if it managed to persuade anyone.

I wouldn't say it made me a believer lol, just saying it was entertaining enough to think about. The fact someone came up with all of that is pretty crazy, especially all the "Clues" on the albums. and the right handed left handed thing (if it's even true) and the way he was always facing a different way, or looking at the camera.

No matter what it was entertaining to say the least.

bread's done
Back