CAGcast #46: Pulling Pork

Great show. I laughed at this cag-cast a lot more than last time. Cheapy only mildly dying for sars is a much better host than full blow sars. I also liked that it was pretty much games and your lives, rather than some crybaby exposing their hypersensitive nervs. I enjoy the shows and usually listen to them in my truck on my way to school in the moring and the second half on my way home. Anyway, great show and keep up the great work.

Great show! Talk of dirty swine, expensive Japanese/Manhattan Dinners, and Wombat's all-expense trip to the bay area made me all warm and fuzzy. Now on the next show, how about a little video-gaming love? Don't let celebrityship go to your head guys, even though we all love you in the most hetrosexual, non-"gay" manner.

Cheapy you seemed so unethusiastic about the PS3 after Toyko, now so/so. Did you opinion change, or are you just feeling better?

BTW, I finally figured out why Cheapy likes to say Big-Ass Chains so much. It almost sounds like,"Cheap-Ass Games."

B

Just finished listening to the show.

Goddamn, Wombat is the biggest mooch.

Can you go one episode without asking Cheapy or someone else for free shit?

Get a better job.

[quote name='zewone']Just finished listening to the show.

Goddamn, Wombat is the biggest mooch.

Can you go one episode without asking Cheapy or someone else for free shit?

Get a better job.[/QUOTE]

two things

1. I am the biggest Mooch
2. see number 1

[quote name='Wombat']two things

1. I am the biggest Mooch
2. see number 1[/quote] Also the sexiest four legged creature out there.

C

Good show this week, is it just me or does it seem all video game news seems to be in a holding pattern until the PS3 and Wii launch? Lately the news has relatively non-eventful save for the played out criticisms on the PS3 but not much else.

It seems November is when the fun starts.

e

I think Wombat needs to stop interupting Cheapy's stories. It was kinda annoying, and it seemed cheapy was gettin a lil annoyed too

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I think Wombat needs to stop interupting Cheapy's stories. It was kinda annoying, and it seemed cheapy was gettin a lil annoyed too[/quote]

Careful, lest you incur the wrath of the WLA.

And anyway, between the digressions and the belches, Cheapy interrupts his OWN stories as much as Wombat does.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I think Wombat needs to stop interupting Cheapy's stories. It was kinda annoying, and it seemed cheapy was gettin a lil annoyed too[/QUOTE]
Thank You. I've been saying the exact samething. I always thought it might have been an Audio Lag problem ( While Recording ) since Wombat does it so much. Then I was thinking, he might just be a dick.

[quote name='Tybee']Careful, lest you incur the wrath of the WLA.

And anyway, between the digressions and the belches, Cheapy interrupts his OWN stories as much as Wombat does.[/QUOTE]

yeah i mean it works both ways, but I was talkin about this cast

[quote name='CheapyD']Ah...i didn't realize that was the name of the game...duh.
Cool!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticipation_(video_game)

I have about 80 minutes worth of audio from various video games and could probably put together a really good Name that Tune/CAGcast contest. I may need some help from some a knowledgable CAG or two.[/quote]

yeah, i used to play that game all the time when i was a kid, i'd recognize that music anywhere.

anyways yeah, that idea for a name that tune contest sounds pretty cool. i think you should do it.

Wombat needs to seriously tone it down on the "Give me free stuff!" whining. He acts like he is entitled to something but he hasn't really contributed anything meaningful in order to earn it.

e

[quote name='GF_Eric']Wombat needs to seriously tone it down on the "Give me free stuff!" whining. He acts like he is entitled to something but he hasn't really contributed anything meaningful in order to earn it.

e[/quote]
I agree. He comes off as a mooch.

I think Cheapy finally says "I'll buy it for you" or whatever so they can move on with the show.

I've got to nitpick a little bit Cheapy. Icewind Dale was developed by Black Island Studios using Bioware's Infinity Engine, which they used to create the real Baldur's Gate games. ;)

t

Entertaining show. A bit too much techno-babble IMO. You did what you could considering there's really no new games or game related new out. And I will base my purchase of a Wii in large part on what you guys have to say about it.

C

Anticipation music FTW! Seriously that game was one of the original "party" games. Only problem was once you've played it for a while you figure out all the puzzles and nobody will play it with you anymore.

Edit: Here's my letter: "E"

Awesome show guys! Though it went a bit off topic, it was great nonetheless. It looks like there should be a new Wombat t-shirt with "NO fuck" on it. I couldn't stop laughing at that part; or the random part where Cheapy raised his voice and said "housekeeping!" I love how the CAGcast is so laid back and chill, that's what makes it so awesome. Keep up the good work!

X

I didn't start liking this show until around minute 45. All that non-video game stuff was boring to me and made me feel poor. Also Wombat can no longer bitch for stuff now that he has a free trip to San Fran under his belt.

X

[quote name='Wombat']Fine, everyone I get the message, I won't ask for anymore free stuff, at least I'll try[/QUOTE]

Read my mind! Anyway good show overall. Little slow to get started but had some of the funnier CAGcast moments.

E

Just heard Cheapy claim he didn't know why Amazon took down the deal. People were taking advantage of a glitch that allowed them to get both Viva Piñata and Gears of War, rather than just either/or. This has actually happened before: that jackass's try to screw over Amazon, and end up just screwing over themselves and all other prospective CAGs.

Very funny show. I definately enjoyed all the non-video game stuff. Good luck to Wombat in San Fran. Watch your "gay" slang over there, though :)

bread's done
Back