cagers BEWARE!! of CC

To me it sounds a little greedy, business or otherwise. I went to my CC and couldn't fine one decent title. I would have been thrilled with two or three...but 100? I think you've lost sight of the fact that you have 100 brand new games for a mere $500. Personally, this would have been the last place I would have bitched about not getting more. Just be happy with what you have.

Seeing as you're very likely the person who cleaned out my CC's of most of the good games before July 4 (aka before I could get there,) I can't say I feel too bad for you. I wonder how many Disgaeas are part of those 100 games :roll:

Your lucky you got what you did. I only scored 10 titles and none were really that high on my list of games to get. I would have killed for at least one copy of a game like Ikaruga or Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Come on guys, don't pick on the OP. That $500 was probably saved up from his allowance and 13th birthday.

What's that? You say you're from NJ and hit up 4 CCs? That makes you directly responsible for the empty wasteland that was the $4.99 bin. On second thought you deserve all those flames, plus the chinese food fueled MSG shit that is festering in my stomach.

lol, have you checked out the mass of trading threads on here. There are some guys with just as many games for trade and who knows about the countless that they arent trading and keeping for themselves. You should all post your jealousy in their trading threads that list all the games you all want(disgaea, marvel vs, gitaroo, viewtiful)because i didn't get any of those, mostly a bunch of crap. Every CC i went to there was someone with a pile just as big as mine. It was good to start a thread so you can all vent your frustrations, I like to help. I'd be pissed too if i didn't get anything. But i stopped by a new CC today during lunch and picked up
Lord of the Rings: Fellowship(xbox), Tribes aerial assault(ps2), and Alundra 2(ps1), impossible to find new and sealed!!. 15 bucks. So why don't you all quit your bitching and get out there. I didn't take your games i probably came to CC after you did. I got most on Friday. What so you all went after Friday to your local CC's? hmmm ok. I'm thinking about checking out flight prices and i'm checking CC.com for all the locations i can hit. Everyone list their local CC. lol

I bought a lot of games to trade, and for myself, but not $500 worth. If I had $500, I would've gone on vacation.

[quote name='cag1000']ok now i am so mad i can;t harly typw but this is what happened. I have been to 3 different CCs since monday and now i decided to hit my 4th in NJ in hopes of grabbing extra titles before tommorrows rush. So far i have gotten at least $500 worth. So i go to this new CC all excited in hopes of finding the good titles im looking for and others to trade with you good people. I fill a shopping cart with countless good finds including Mario Kart DD which i have been looking for. I get to the checkout and say like always anyhting not $5 put it to the side. He then begins to put everyhting to the side. They all came out to be full price including $50 for mario DD. I felt my fingers tightening into a choking position and had to hit myself from strangling him who said that the sale was only last sunday and the manager that said all games were as priced. I left my pile on the counter and walked out. Maybe i should have paid the full price of probably over a grand and price exchanged them tommorrow but i was so pissed i almost killed everyone with a mario kart to the head. I am discouraged and feel that the CC time is over. They also said that the recalled the promotion. Maybe for tommorrow but i have a feeling mario kart and most of the good stuff i found will not be on the list tommorrow.[/quote]
Goddamn reseller. Eat crap and die.

It's been said that the secret to happiness in life is to appreciate what you already have rather than to lust after all the things you still want. If the original poster spent a few moments thinking about all the great games he already got dirt cheap, he wouldn't have a whole lot left to complain about.

[quote name='cag1000']im so drunk right now i come home and c that i have incited madness upon the cagers that have had bad cc finding luck oh well i hope u all find good stuff tommorrow i was at bar A in belmar tonight any cheapass gamers there i would have gotten them a shot and let them take a peek of my trunk full of gaming goodness and traded wish u all luck in your search all ive heard is how small a haul u all scored[/quote]

Right, because all drunk people type perfect and are coherent enough to type, let alone get on the 'net and find the exact thread and post that reply.

sounds like you would win the lottery and be pissed because last week's winner won 10 million and you only got 9.5 million...

[quote name='magilacudy']Come on guys, don't pick on the OP. That $500 was probably saved up from his allowance and 13th birthday.

What's that? You say you're from NJ and hit up 4 CCs? That makes you directly responsible for the empty wasteland that was the $4.99 bin. On second thought you deserve all those flames, plus the chinese food fueled MSG shit that is festering in my stomach.[/quote]

yeah seriously. all you must be the reason that the stores around here are filled with Jampaks and Batman:Vengence.

its hard to have sympathy for a guy screaming about how hugnry he is when he has a loaf of bread under each arm.

such hipocrits. If you all had the cash, transportation and means, and i mean disposable cash, you all would have gotten many more games. Dont tell me they aren't there look at my last post i found some today. Again just to recap: I didnt get anything good(check my last post), I got most on friday(after you all went), and if you say u went for the first time saturday then you deserve what you get, yes its possible to type after 5 beers and 4 shots, lol, other threads list tons of games for trade but you arent slamming them, you are trading with them, I still found games today(decent ones), every CC i went to everyone else there had just as many as me sometimes more, the reason for the thread was to show that CC recalled the 5 dollar promotion on Saturday (at least at my store)so you all didnt go on a wild goose chase(tryin to help), no i wasnt really pissed, was colorful explanation for entertainment, nope sorry no hissy fit just walked out, just because you don't have the money or transportation doesn't mean that i am the cause of your misery, The 100 was from 5 different CC and i left alot of games including duplictaes of what i got for others, and finaly, i lick your tears ooo yess tears, sweet tears give them to me(southpark). end of story

[quote name='cag1000']yes its possible to type after 5 beers and 4 shots, lol
[/quote]

Yes but the question is can you use that little key on the right side of the keyboard marked ENTER?

[quote name='cag1000']such hipocrits. If you all had the cash, transportation and means, and i mean disposable cash, you all would have gotten many more games. Dont tell me they aren't there look at my last post i found some today. Again just to recap: I didnt get anything good(check my last post), I got most on friday(after you all went), and if you say u went for the first time saturday then you deserve what you get, yes its possible to type after 5 beers and 4 shots, lol, other threads list tons of games for trade but you arent slamming them, you are trading with them, I still found games today(decent ones), every CC i went to everyone else there had just as many as me sometimes more, the reason for the thread was to show that CC recalled the 5 dollar promotion on Saturday (at least at my store)so you all didnt go on a wild goose chase(tryin to help), no i wasnt really pissed, was colorful explanation for entertainment, nope sorry no hissy fit just walked out, just because you don't have the money or transportation doesn't mean that i am the cause of your misery, The 100 was from 5 different CC and i left alot of games including duplictaes of what i got for others, and finaly, i lick your tears ooo yess tears, sweet tears give them to me(southpark). end of story[/quote]

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any more asinine, he decides to post again and stir the pot.

[quote name='cag1000']If you all had the cash, transportation and means, and i mean disposable cash, you all would have gotten many more games.[/quote]

We might. But then we probably wouldn't start complaining to people who have a lot less, when our streak of cheap games ends after 100 :roll:

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='cag1000']yes its possible to type after 5 beers and 4 shots, lol
[/quote]

Yes but the question is can you use that little key on the right side of the keyboard marked ENTER?[/quote]

How about a PERIOD. sheesh!!

[quote name='cag1000']such hipocrits. If you all had the cash, transportation and means, and i mean disposable cash, you all would have gotten many more games. [/quote]

true true... however, that doesn't mean they had hundreds of games available in the first place.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wow...and here I thought I did really well by getting 7 games. :roll:[/quote]
Thats probally because of me... sorry. PM me and I'll give you what you need.

[quote name='cag1000']such hipocrits. If you all had the cash, transportation and means, and i mean disposable cash, you all would have gotten many more games. [/quote]

No. I walked in with several hundred dollars, got $35 worth of games, and left. I took one copy of whatever I grabbed.. they had like 10 copies of ESPN NHL and a few other games, I left them for other CAG'ers. I went back the next day to see if they restocked, and the ESPN games were gone. I felt like I made at least one person happy, and that's a good feeling.

bread's done
Back