CAGFC (UFC 2009 League) - HW's Only! New Site! Details Inside!

[quote name='xcoax']I know I haven't personally had time to even check this thread in forever because school is kicking my ass right now. I barely even have time to play anything for fun, let alone for the league.[/QUOTE]

Already? It's only September 3rd.

[quote name='seen']Matt your attitude sucks and I don't appreciate you not being truthful when making public posts. On 8-31 you sent me a pm asking if 8:30pm EST would work I responded via pm, thats fine I'll be online. You no-showed and didn't message me; now you post on the forums acting like I'm disorganized?

I will be available at 9pm EST, but your attitude of ignoring pm's and only posting here is juvenile.[/QUOTE]

I don't appreciate you being a lying jackass. I asked you to play the other day and you said, "That should work." I responded saying, "Let me know once you know for sure if you can play at that time." You never responded to me, and you were not online during that time anyway. I can take a picture of the PM's if necessary.

I'm not the only one who you've annoyed. Others have had similar complaints, including one person in charge saying, "he's a nut job lol... he's kinda high strung. has lots of opinions about everything and generally thinks he's right. not a bad guy...but quirky and somewhat whiny haha"

I have proof of everything I've said. You never responded to my last PM, and I couldn't message you on Live because you've already said that your notifications were turned off. I will be on at 9 Eastern, but after all this, I won't be waiting around. I'll wait for your challenge until 9:05 Eastern.

EDIT: Grow up Matt!

Its evident you didn't want to play from the beginning when you conveniently signed off XBL after your Madden game on Sunday when you also mentioned being free.

Anyhow, your "others" complaining comment sounds like a fox news segment; no real proof. I'm just sick of your attitude; for your info my notifications were on since 8-31 as we were scheduled to play..Looks like your covering your bases by complaining so you give others the impression you are trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said I messaged you on Live. I said I didn't bother because you told me your "notifications were off and there was no way they were going back on anytime soon." I signed off afetr the Madden game because you said, "I'll be be watching so I can invite you when your game is ending" but you never eevn signed on, so I wasn't about to wait around.

I can provide proof of everything you said. As for the comment that you compared to a Fox News segment, I can show you proof of that, too, but I won't reveal who said it witho0ut their permission.

The bottom line is, seen, most people who have had to deal with you think you're acting really, really dumb, and you continue to prove us right.

Wow Matt I'm hurt, can you pass me a kleenex when you get the chance. :grouphug: Also if the person who actually made the comment meant it, I really don't see why they wouldn't just post it.

damn...you guys really need to fight. Settle it in the cage!

And for the record, this is why I'm a big fan of one person stating an available timeframe and the other person just choosing a time, and that being it. All this going back and forth just creates an endless loop of needless bullshit. It's better just making a concrete decision and sticking to it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']damn...you guys really need to fight. Settle it in the cage!

And for the record, this is why I'm a big fan of one person stating an available timeframe and the other person just choosing a time, and that being it. All this going back and forth just creates an endless loop of needless bullshit. It's better just making a concrete decision and sticking to it.[/QUOTE]

Well said, I agree 100%. Matt, are we still on for 9pm EST or do you have some other comments you need to tell me about?

[quote name='seen']Well said, I agree 100%. Matt, are we still on for 9pm EST or do you have some other comments you need to tell me about?[/QUOTE]

ahhh, both of you, stop asking for further confirmation from the other person, lol. He said he'd be on at 9PM EST, but isn't waiting all night (till 9:05 PM EST). Therefore, if you show up on time, this fight should happen. It's no more complicated than that.

Um, no fuckbag. You were the one who didn't show up. You were "Away" according to Xbox.com, and didn't even have UFC in your console. I, on the other hand, sent voice messages to Nate (who was online) shortly after the time I signed on (8:57 Eastern) and before I signed off (9:05 Eastern, since I said beforehand I wouldn't wait longer), proving that I was online and that you are full of shit.

What, I sent you a message on XBL and sent a friend request so shut up with this you liar. You sent me 0 messages...

I never sent you any messages because you turn off your notifications. You were supposed to challenge me at 9 P.M. Eastern. I told you I'd be on and would only be waiting 5 minutes. Also, the last XBL message you sent me before 9:09 today (after I had signed off, which you knew) was on 8/27 and it pertained to your farcical Madden league and not UFC.

As I said, I messaged Nate so he's a witness. I did my part. I'm not going to continue messing around with you and your lack of reliability when I could be doing homework.

I was online, and I have a computer right next to my tv and have a browser open to xbox.com so you just didn't even try to communicate, I was waiting for you to send me the invite so I knew you were on; you deleted me from your friends list again and you have privacy settings enabled so I can't even see if your on.

Jesus Christ! You guys should get married. I've never seen two people agree on a time to meet, see each other online, and STILL be incapable of getting something done. Take this to heart, you've both got way too much pride.

When you reach a point that you're bickering over someone not having the disc in the drive, or that you're waiting on the other one to send an invite, you need to get a fucking grip. The only thing that got in the way from making this fight happen was your dislike for each other and your egos.

The winner of this fight WAS supposed to get a title shot against moojuice at CAGFC15. But with this kind of behavior, neither of you deserve it. Get the fucking fight done, or neither fighter will be on that card.

What? I've done all I can to make the fight happen. I don't know why I've gone to so much trouble when you're giving up on the CAGFC after the next card anyway, but whatever. Seen, when can you play for real? Oh, and I do not have privacy settings on.

Man, I had all my fights fall through this week...
Fowlbeast and mikebike out.
xcoax never pm'ed me back and I never saw him on XBL.
I did see where he posted on this forum saying he has been super-busy, though.
Oh well, I guess there is next week.
Looks like LW and WW divisions are basically done, please set me up with a decent LHW fight.

[quote name='Matt Young']What? I've done all I can to make the fight happen. I don't know why I've gone to so much trouble when you're giving up on the CAGFC after the next card anyway, but whatever. Seen, when can you play for real? Oh, and I do not have privacy settings on.[/QUOTE]

Matt, don't be a dick to me because you and Seen can't get along. That's fucked up. Yeah, I'm "giving up on CAGFC" for the EXACT REASON because of shit like this. Are you going to seriously deny that most people have lost interest in this game? You want to just fight me and Alan week after week? Knock yourself out. Not to mention that you and gamcreator's "schedules haven't meshed well" (see also: haven't tried) to get your tournament fight done.

If you've read any of my posts lately, I've brainstormed 4 different ideas to keep CAGFC reasonably active and relevant during a time when people have numerous newer options of games to play: non-career tournaments, challenge system, monthly cards aligning with actual UFC events, and I've even mentioned essentially starting over as a way of doing a beta run for next year. Where do you get off telling me I'm "giving up on CAGFC"? That's fucking horseshit.

Truly pathetic showing at CAGFC14. 6 of the 8 scheduled fights went uncompleted. Some were due to fighter injury (RRoD and Rotator Cuff), and some were due to piss-poor communication and cooperation. CAGFC15 will truly be a show of the "LAST MAN STANDING". This is how the uncompleted fights were scored.

Matt Domoracki | Ryan Scarp | Forfeit
Zippy D-Pinhead | Johnny Chan | Forfeit
Gail Pennyfeather | Kimbo Slice | Draw
Jose Aldo | Captain Caveman | Draw
Brandon Haines | Jeremy Hill | Draw
Mach Sakurai | Kyler Klein | Draw

Due to the disappointing end to the Pennyfeather - Slice matchup, the shot at the Heavyweight title now goes to Matt Domoracki. Despite my better judgment, Pennyfeather and Slice will remain on the CAGFC15 card, if only to round out the card and allow more fighters a chance to fight.

On that note, the meager card for CAGFC15 has now been posted. The deadline for these fights is Thursday, 9/10 at 11:59 PM EDT. Since this is the last card, some of you may not see the point in fighting. But considering the work I've done to make this a fun and successful league for almost four months, needless to say, I'd appreciate the effort. Thanks to everyone involved, and good luck.

Rock on n8. Good stuff you did here. I appreciated it.

and WTF matt, you have a full friends list so people have a bitch of a time getting in touch with you and then you see the guy online and don't try to communicate with him, instead opting to give up on the match after 5 minutes. I remember having this problem with you in my last fight as well where you didn't even show up until an hour and a half after we were scheduled to meet. You my friend, are a bitch.

There's more I wanted to say but typing on my iPhone from work is a bitch.

Cagfc was good while it lasted. But looks like you picked the right time to close up shop n8.

Btw, I still consider myself the p4p champion of the league!

Undefeated throughout my career and retired with 2 belts, mw and lhw.

I might have to come out of retirment for the next tournament or game :p

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Matt, don't be a dick to me because you and Seen can't get along. That's fucked up. Yeah, I'm "giving up on CAGFC" for the EXACT REASON because of shit like this. Are you going to seriously deny that most people have lost interest in this game? You want to just fight me and Alan week after week? Knock yourself out. Not to mention that you and gamcreator's "schedules haven't meshed well" (see also: haven't tried) to get your tournament fight done.

If you've read any of my posts lately, I've brainstormed 4 different ideas to keep CAGFC reasonably active and relevant during a time when people have numerous newer options of games to play: non-career tournaments, challenge system, monthly cards aligning with actual UFC events, and I've even mentioned essentially starting over as a way of doing a beta run for next year. Where do you get off telling me I'm "giving up on CAGFC"? That's fucking horseshit.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I was pissed at seen and I shouldn't have said that. Now I'm more pissed at seen for not showing up so I could get my rightful title shot. You were right; that kid is a nutjob.

Sleepy, you should probably avoid talking in instances where you'll come off sounding completely ignorant. That is not at all what happened, and had you been keeping up with the thread, you would have known that. Don't start something with me. I've never had anyone have trouble communicating with me due to my full friends list except for, apparently, you. And the reason I gave seen a 5 minute window was because he had failed to show up multiple times before. Get your facts straight before you try to play internet tough guy.

Enough with the knuckle-dragging and e-penis measuring contents.

If you feel the need to go insult one another, do it in PM's. If you have issues between users to discuss, take it to PM's.

Don't make nasty public posts, since that tends to get people silenced, temp-banned or banned.

Take this is your only warning to cease and desist.

What a relaunch of CAGFC COULD look like...

cagfcpreview.jpg

If anything, I think CAGFC became a victim of its own success. Surprisingly, if you google "UFC 2009 league", this thread is the #3 entry. I never would have imagined it had the potential to draw outsiders to CAG. And when it did, we just weren't really equipped to handle the differences in fighters.

I think with some better defined rules and a bigger staff (yeah, bigger than one would be nice), it could actually be something for everybody and not just something for the people of CAG. I'm not really in any hurry to do a restart, but it could be something to do some tests with, and maybe try to grow slowly over the winter months. Anyone have any thoughts?

If you guys are starting a new league i think you guys should change the name.....If it will be an external website..

*srry for post ip0nder can kiss my ass he is a douche srry guys.

[quote name='Mr Meaty28']If you guys are starting a new league i think you guys should change the name.....If it will be an external website..

*srry for post ip0nder can kiss my ass he is a douche srry guys.[/QUOTE]

Not changing the name because the name has recognition, not to mention all the graphics I already have created. I understand your point, and it was something I considered. But like I said, Google "UFC 2009 league" and see what comes up. It would be stupid to just wipe out everything we've built thus far. At worst, the OP of this thread can direct people to the new site.

[quote name='Matt Young']Nate, how does Monday sound?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Monday should work. I'm trying to get my fight with seen set up that night too. Any time after 6PM EDT is probably good for me. Let me know.

Oh, also, I've been thinking about new rules for the possible restart. I'd still prefer to use career CAFs as they end up being the more well-rounded, skilled fighters. HOWEVER, doing that in a way that prevents juicing/cheating/abusing is the tricky part. Here's some rules and requirements I've thought of so far. If anybody has any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them.

1. The only fighters allowed to be used are CAFs created in the CAREER portion of the game. However, due to UFC 2009's extreme ease of acquiring stat points, cap limits need to be imposed.

a) No fighter shall have an overall rating higher than 100

b) No fighter shall have a strength, speed, or cardio stat higher than 85

c) All individual attribute stats must have a minimum rating of 45

d) No fighter shall have any individual attribute stat higher than 100

2. Members are expected to contact their opponents via email (and IM if available) to schedule a time for their fight. If the deadline passes and a fight is not completed, your effort to set up the fight will determine the winner.

3. All members must act respectful and show good sportsmanship. We realize this is a fighting game, but that's not a reason to act like an idiot. One of the core components of martial arts has always been honor and dignity. Show respect, and you'll receive respect in return.

I will be available to do this last card. I again apologize to my opponent for missing last week. Stupid shoulder. I will PM you to set up a time.

moojuice,

I should be back later tonight if you're around. If not give me a specific time tomorrow evening and I'll be there. Tonight I'd expect to be in by 10 or 11 EST.

Nate, that time frame works for me, too.

As for the rules you posted, in regards to the "no skill lower than 45" rule: I'd imagine that is in place to stop people from lowering individual skills at the beginning in order to enhance others. But what about people like me who played legitimately but kept some stats low? Gail Pennyfeather has one stat under 45- standing kicks- which is a 21. That would mean I'd have to totally redo him, which I wouldn't have the patience for.

[quote name='Matt Young']Nate, that time frame works for me, too.

As for the rules you posted, in regards to the "no skill lower than 45" rule: I'd imagine that is in place to stop people from lowering individual skills at the beginning in order to enhance others. But what about people like me who played legitimately but kept some stats low? Gail Pennyfeather has one stat under 45- standing kicks- which is a 21. That would mean I'd have to totally redo him, which I wouldn't have the patience for.[/QUOTE]

The problem is, you can't have it both ways, Matt. Because of the mini/max people almost every league I've looked at has implemented a minimum stat requirement. I'd be in the same boat with my Fedor (who also has ridiculously low kick o). The problem is, in my opinion, when people started creating their CAFs to try to combat these super CAFs, it threw the whole system out of whack.

I can completely understand saying "he doesn't ever throw kicks, so it should be low". But 21 is what a high school kid with no MMA training would be throwing. My estimate was 45 was a good place to say "I'm a professional fighter. I know how to use this skill. It's just not my strongest area".

If we did a "restart" and just allowed everybody to use what they've got already, it would be the same shit all over again. I'm sure there will be many people who don't want to redo their fighters, and that's fine. But that's why I'm not going to be pushing this like a "We NEED to start tomorrow!!!" kind of thing.

I still haven't gone through career in WW or LH, so maybe there are a few people in the same boat, and that's how we'll get our first new fighters. I think the rules need to be set first though. If people still think the game would be exploitable with those rules in place, I'm open to other suggestions. In the meantime, there's still going to be the non-career CAF tournaments too...and maybe even some regular UFC fighter tournaments.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']moojuice,

I should be back later tonight if you're around. If not give me a specific time tomorrow evening and I'll be there. Tonight I'd expect to be in by 10 or 11 EST.[/QUOTE]
I'll probably be on tonight at the same time too. Let's get into contact if we're both on.

And though I like the idea of a "restart," I honestly think its too late. The game seems to be loosing traction, and the "peak" season for gaming is coming up. I mean, half of us are probably going to be engrossed with NHL 10, not to mention the big FPSs coming up.

In regard to the rules, I think we would need to look into the cardio/speed/strength limitations a bit more and change it depending on the weight class, since each weight class has different caps. But in a way, you loose out on stat points if you spend time training, so is it enough of a trade off there already?

[quote name='moojuice']And though I like the idea of a "restart," I honestly think its too late. The game seems to be loosing traction, and the "peak" season for gaming is coming up. I mean, half of us are probably going to be engrossed with NHL 10, not to mention the big FPSs coming up.

In regard to the rules, I think we would need to look into the cardio/speed/strength limitations a bit more and change it depending on the weight class, since each weight class has different caps. But in a way, you loose out on stat points if you spend time training, so is it enough of a trade off there already?[/QUOTE]

Definitely valid points. That's why I think keeping it casual for now would be the only option. I think expanding it beyond CAG could help too. I mean, there's always going to be hardcore MMA fans who will play this game until the next one comes out. If people have fighters who meet the decided upon rules, then great. If people feel like going through career again to join, also great. Otherwise, the non-career CAF tourneys will still be there. And most importantly, it sets up nicely for next year.

Good point about the limits in regards to weight classes. I hadn't thought of that. I wasn't even going to put a limit on those areas, but honestly I think having a speed and cardio of 95 is almost as devastating as 100+ submission offense. I don't think losing stat points due to training is enough of a trade off because I'm sure there are people who actually redo a sparring session if they don't get a high enough score.

I know I had some sessions where I'd only get 12 points, but I didn't have the patience to reboot the game to do it over. But I'd never put it past anybody. I think hard limits are the only way to keep a handle on some of the fanatics.

[quote name='Matt Young']Nate, that time frame works for me, too. [/QUOTE]

Matt, if you can do the fight at 7PM EDT, that would be good for me.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Matt, if you can do the fight at 7PM EDT, that would be good for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, will you be on exactly then? I'll wait for 5 minutes... LOL, just kidding. I was going to say, that's pretty much the latest I could go unless we played a few hours after that. So if you can be on at or a little before 7, great.

That goes for Gail Pennyfeather's opponent, too. I can play for the next 4 and 1/2 hours. I'll probably be watching stuff on my DVR, checking back here every once in a while.

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, will you be on exactly then? I'll wait for 5 minutes... LOL, just kidding. I was going to say, that's pretty much the latest I could go unless we played a few hours after that. So if you can be on at or a little before 7, great.

That goes for Gail Pennyfeather's opponent, too. I can play for the next 4 and 1/2 hours. I'll probably be watching stuff on my DVR, checking back here every once in a while.[/QUOTE]

I'll get on at 6:58, then get off for 5 minutes. Then get back on again at 7:03. Will that work? All right. I'll see you then, or I will see you another time!

The winner...and STILL CAGFC Middleweight Champion of the World...Nate "The Fury" Lisa!

Nate Lisa | Matt Young | KO | 4:34 of Rd 3

Good fight, Matt. I just did my best to control the stand up and keep you off balance. I remembered your fondness your clinching in our last fight, and thought it would be best for me to stay away from that. And like I said, it was probably obvious that I still play this game pretty regularly. Good fight though!

Fedor Emelianenko | Kimbo Slice | KO | 2:26 of Rd 1

In a simulation of what would happen if these two fighters ever really met in the cage, Emelianenko made short work of Slice, like a bully taking a school kid's lunch money. The combatants traded a few blows early in the fight. But then on a tie up, Emelianenko tried a judo throw, but Slice ended up in top position.

Strangely, Slice immediately went for a kimura, which Emelianenko got out of and gained side control. He quickly moved to full mount and began pummeling Slice. Slice tried to escape, but Fedor blocked most transitions and was able to regain mount even when Kimbo momentarily evaded him. Several crushing blows to the skull later, the fight was over.

Good fight, seen. I don't know if you were having controller problems, or if you were just generally disinterested. I sent you a message after the fight to make sure you weren't having technical problems, but you were already back playing Madden 10. Oh well. At least I had a good time, lol :)

Moving the list of suspended CAGFC fighters here because the OP is literally full and I can't even post results.

Suspended Fighters
joe2187 - joe2187 - Joseph Garcia *missed 3 consecutive fights
Record: 1-4
CAGFC13 | L | Johnny Chan | Forfeit
CAGFC11 | L | Zippy D-Pinhead | Forfeit
CAGFC10 | L | Brandon Haines | Forfeit
CAGFC9 | L | Michael Klein | KO | 3:00 of Rd 2
CAGFC8 | W | Jason Hart | Tapout (Guillotine Choke) | 3:29 of Rd 3
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 205lbs
Fighting Styles: Boxing/Judo
Overall Rating: 96
Mr Meaty28 - Mr Meaty28 - Simeon "The Fury" Lamhov *unsportsmanlike
Record: 4-0
CAGFC12 | W | Mach Sakurai | KO | 4:40 of Rd 3 (WW Title)
CAGFC11 | W | Brendan Raysor | KO | 3:00 of Rd 2 (WW Title)
CAGFC10 | W | Bill Brasky | Tapout (Kimura) | 4:45 of Rd 1 (WW Title)
CAGFC9 | W | Mach Sakurai | Tapout (Triangle Choke) | 1:12 of Rd 3 (WW Title)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170lbs
Fighting Styles: Boxing/Judo
Overall Rating: 100
Raysor - Raysor - Brendan Raysor *unsportsmanlike
Record: 1-2
CAGFC12 | L | Bill Brasky | Forfeit
CAGFC11 | L | Simeon Lamhov | KO | 3:00 of Rd 2 (WW Title)
CAGFC10 | W | Mach Sakurai | North South Choke | 4:09 of Rd 2
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170lbs
Fighting Styles: Boxing/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Overall Rating: 100
ip0nder - ip0nder - Nick "The Headhunter" Sutera *unsportsmanlike
Record: 4-0
CAGFC13 | W | Manny Pacquiao | TKO | 2:48 of Rd 2 (LW Title)
CAGFC12 | W | Jose Aldo | Tapout (Kimura) | 4:57 of Rd 2 (LW Title)
CAGFC11 | W | Captain Caveman | Tapout (Triangle Choke) | 2:13 of Rd 3 (LW Title)
CAGFC10 | W | Captain Caveman | Tapout (Guillotine Choke) | 4:44 of Rd 2
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 155lbs
Overall Rating: 96
cashHD - pulawman - Cody Ash *signed up and didn't post in the thread ever again
Record: 0-2
CAGFC7 | L | Brandon Craig | Forfeit
CAGFC6 | L | Shaun Parent | Forfeit
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 235lbs
Fighting Styles: Boxing/Wrestling
Overall Rating: 32
ReiTuoRNhoJ - ReiTuoRNhoJ - John Routier *missed 2 consecutive fights
Record: 2-3
CAGFC6 | L | Jean Claude | Forfeit
CAGFC5 | L | Michael Klein | Forfeit
CAGFC4 | W | Jason Hart l TKO l 4:31 of Rd 2
CAGFC3 | W | Roy Jones Jr. | KO | 3:22 of Rd 1
CAGFC2 | L | Brandon Haines | KO | 0:08 of Rd 3
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 205lbs
Overall Rating: 92
ReiTuoRNhoJ- ReiTuoRNhoJ - John Routier *missed 2 consecutive fights
Record: 0-2
CAGFC6 | L | Drew Campbell | Forfeit
CAGFC5 | L | Jason Miller | Forfeit
Height: ??
Weight: 185lbs
Fighting Styles: Kickboxing/Wrestling
Overall Rating: 90
cmart05 - galego23 - Christian "El Toro" Martinez *missed 3 fights/lost interest
Record: 0-3
CAGFC3 | L | Joey Acez | Forfeit
CAGFC2 | L | Andrew Kennel | Forfeit (LW Title)
CAGFC1 | L | Manny Pacquiao | Forfeit
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 155lbs
Fighting Styles: Kickboxing/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Overall Rating: 27

moojuice,

Hey I was ready to play, but missed you because I guess you sent your messages while NCAA was simulating. Anyway I'm going to play Madden now, but I'll be done in like an hour and will watch for you if you get back online.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']moojuice,

Hey I was ready to play, but missed you because I guess you sent your messages while NCAA was simulating. Anyway I'm going to play Madden now, but I'll be done in like an hour and will watch for you if you get back online.[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok. Well, I'll be on the rest of the night.

Re-Launching wont exactly boom members. If you forgive me for my juiced stats and my misconduct I would love to get fighters for ufc 10 season

I also have a good idea for fighter stats. Atribuuttes at 185 combined(For career). Skills at 80 max and 40 min for career and instant fighters(B4 multipliers). and max overal of 95(Realistic)

Tony Hawk | Matt Domoracki | TKO | 2:56 of Round 5

Fight that nearly went the distance. Domoracki was DOMINANT in the stand up, forcing Hawk to take the fight to the ground. Late in the fourth round, Hawk managed to rock Domoracki in the mount, but Domoracki managed to roll away before Hawk could seal the deal. In the fifth, Domoracki was again dominating the stand up, landing combination after combination. Halfway into the fifth, Domoracki attempted to throw an overhand right, but Hawk stepped just far enough back to avoid the punch and counter with a head kick, dazing Domoracki and sending him down to the canvas. Hawk quickly seized the opportunity, stood over the still confused Domoracki, and swung for the fences. Referee Yamasaki saw enough, and called the fight at 2:56, declaring Hawk winner by TKO.

Great fight Matt. I just could not compete on our feet at all, which makes it kind of ironic that you went down from a head kick.

^Oh man, you and those last second KO's sounds like our tournament fight.

Yea, N8 I wasn't fully there for our fight. It first went bad went I went to rotate the joystick to attempt a mount and instead my sweaty fingers pushed to hard thus starting a retarded kimura as I have no sub offense and am not built to even attempt submissions. Once I saw the animation I pretty much felt the beginning of the end, and the sweaty hands didn't help when I needed to calmly rotate the sticks to get you off the full-mount which never happened. Thanks for the over 3 months of cards and match-ups and I genuinely hope the insta-caf system catches on as it ensures that the best fighters do win, not the ones' with the highest stats and overall ratings.

bread's done
Back