CAGplay Forecast #1: That's a Terrible Name

[quote name='LiK']

btw, i think Wombat is like caramel and Shippy is peppermint.[/quote]

I think it's more like Wombat is the peppermint, Shipwreck is the vanilla ice cream, and CheapyD is the chocolate syrup oozing seductively over the both of them...

[quote name='meager']I miss normal CAG Foreplay. And CAGcast. Anything. Please?[/QUOTE]

We'll have a new CAG Foreplay out late tonight/early tomorrow.

[quote name='shipwreck']We'll have a new CAG Foreplay out late tonight/early tomorrow.[/quote]

Awesome news Ship.

And nice to see the Reds avoided the irrelevent sweep y the Pirates today.

BTW, in Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball, the ninjas win all the time. Just like in real life... ;)

OMG I practically crash my car when Wombat talks about comics with Cheapy around, it's so horrible. Now the Fantasy Football? Imagine, if you don't watch football and don't participate in Fantasy Football how horrible it must be to listen to? I think you guys would have had to leap out of my ipod and fellate me in order to make up for the Fantasy Football and Comic chatter coming out of this podcast. I couldn't recover, I turned off this podcast halfway through. A videogame podcast should include only the topics to include: toileting, nude Americans getting jailed in Japan, pizza, not having sex with your wife, attempting to have sex with your wife, and video games. See, fantasy football and comic books not included.

I really like hearing Ship and Wombat in their native podcasts, but together it's like sidekick suicide. Cheapy keeps the show moving, without him I feel like things just sputter. I sentence you each to a few weeks of Stern shows to get the feel for what a well paced radio show should sound like- one where the host realizes he has an audience. Clearly Cheapy takes Stern to heart.

I love how Wombat went from mildly distracted single guy (my wife and I consider anyone without kids to be single) to accusing Shipwreck of having more time than Jesus. A classic new parent sentiment. "I don't even have time to take a shower." The little f'ers keep you busy, huh? Busy wiping ass!

[quote name='kiddvid']Shipwreck is awesome and Wombat relishes the "Guy You Love to Hate" role but I have to say the following rule should apply when Cheapy is gone: No Cheapy should = No Podcast. You two had about as much chemistry as President Bush's senior year in college. I like spaghetti, I like ice cream, I don't like spaghetti ice cream. Your own podcast shows are where you belong. Only Cheapy can bring forth the magic and unite the two clans. Until that day shall the airwaves remain silent.

Remember.[/QUOTE]

No.

bread's done
Back