CAGs May Pick up List "What my cheapass bought"

Well lets see, I bought a bunch of current Marvel comics(like $30 worth), GTA IV, an I am probably going to have to buy a new Xbox 360 soon. I some of the story and my broken one for parts on my trade list.

Games this month:
Near mint/complete Ninja Five-O - $40 :whistle2:x
Good/complete Vandal Hearts - $20
Good/complete Vandal Hearts II - $31
Mint/complete Lunar Legend - $11
New Persona 3 FES - $30

Guides this month:
Mint Zelda Minish Cap Guide - $12
Mint Animal Crossing Wild World guide - $12
Mint Ogre Battle (PS1) guide - $31
Near mint Lunar 2 hardcover guide - $35
Near mint Grandia guide - $35
Near mint Vandal Heart II - $16

This month's been expensive as hell but a decent month of some of my PS1 wants. Luckily, most of that was covered by 2 games I sold.

[quote name='rainking187']What, so it didn't get cancelled after all? Do you know if ADV ever did anything about that free box for volume 1 for the people that bought the CE of DMC4?[/quote]

no i don't think the dvds are going to be cancelled. That would be weird to only have vol. 1 out. I'm not sure about the free case, I checked the ADV site and it mentions nothing about the DMC box, devilmaycrytv.com isn't even up (yet). I'm probably going to email them about that though.

Mario Kart - 50 dollars
Mass Effect - 9 dollars (expert zone rewards)
Hp Pavilion M9152P - 500 dollars
Nwn 2 -20.98
Nwn 2 mask of betrayal - 9.98
PGR4 - 14.98
Monster Madness - 9.98
Teen Titans - 4.98

[quote name='Persona7']That sonic inflatable is awesome![/quote]
Thanks. I have to clean it though. It looks like someone spilled coke or something on the back of his spines.

[quote name='mguiddy']This is just a guess but it sounds like if you buy something that requires batteries but the sales clerk doesn't ask if you want to buy batteries you get a 5$ gift card.[/quote] Exactly.

got my sealed Viewtiful Joe (PS2) today for $4.98

vj11.jpg

[quote name='KSHLove']got my sealed Viewtiful Joe (PS2) today for $4.98

vj11.jpg
[/quote] I got that for like 3 bucks at K-Mart a little while ago.

Its an ok game IMO.

2njdmcz.jpg

Yes, the "persona 3" headphones, but in black. They're pretty freaking awesome. not enough bass, but the sound is sexy and they're very comfortable once you adjust them.

2j64ikz.jpg

Persona 3 FES (with the artbook and cover from 3)
DDS 1 Deluxe + 2 and the DDS1 OST (DDS2 is new. I need to get a used copy to play.)
GTAIV PS3

34ou4bd.jpg

some books.
After Dark by Haruki Murakami
Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami
Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino

This month has not been "cheap ass" at all. The fucking headphones cost as much as my HD-555s! :shock:

Audio Technica is good, though... so congrats on that. You also need to play DDS2. The books... kinda on the lame side, seeing as how they're books.

[quote name='Chacrana']Audio Technica is good, though... so congrats on that. You also need to play DDS2. The books... kinda on the lame side, seeing as how they're books.[/QUOTE]

After I go around toasting fools in GTAIV, I need to wash it down with some highbrow fiction. Then I go toast more fools.

I am very impressed with audio technica. They have a very nice line of headphones, but the EM700s really stand above the rest (besides the EM700-t's which are made of titanium.) There's an american version for half the price, but per usual with things that come to America, they're larger, have huge screws in them, and aren't half as stylish. In any case, A-T definitely makes the best clip-ons.

While buying Mother's Day Cards at Target I picked this up
DSC01486.jpg

It was 15 dollars at my Target for a while and finally the price dropped so it was time for me to try it out. When I opened the game I saw this
DSC01488.jpg

When did Playstation stop using the dvd cases with the memory card slot?

[quote name='GoAztecs']While buying Mother's Day Cards at Target I picked this up
DSC01486.jpg

It was 15 dollars at my Target for a while and finally the price dropped so it was time for me to try it out. When I opened the game I saw this
DSC01488.jpg

When did Playstation stop using the dvd cases with the memory card slot?[/quote] When the got cheap. My P3FES has a case like that too.

[quote name='GoAztecs']While buying Mother's Day Cards at Target I picked this up

When did Playstation stop using the dvd cases with the memory card slot?[/QUOTE]

The first game I got with that was KOFXI, I think.

Picked up these last week -

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Donkey Kong 64
Jet Force Gemini
Turok 1
Turok 2
Killer Instinct Gold

All for $20 off Craigslist

FF Revenant Wings - $19.98 (new at target, loving it so far)
Fable: The Lost Chapters (xbox) - $9.98 (new at Target)
Final Fantasy 3 - $11.69 (used at Gamestop)

PowerGlove.jpg

Power Glove (complete)-$10
Splatterhouse 3 (complete)-$15
Mario Party 3-$7
Mario Kart 64-$7

I overpaid on the latter 3 but I wanna play em so what the hell...

[quote name='Segasonic01']
PowerGlove.jpg

Mario Party 3-$7
Mario Kart 64-$7

I overpaid on the latter 3 but I wanna play em so what the hell...[/quote] You could get $20-25 for mario Kart so that makes up for it.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']
May001.jpg
$3.97 after tax- Gamestop[/quote]

YES! Dragon Warrior III! I got mine from GS last month, playing through it now ;)

[quote name='Segasonic01']
PowerGlove.jpg

Mario Party 3-$7
Mario Kart 64-$7

I overpaid on the latter 3 but I wanna play em so what the hell...[/quote]

Kick ass power glove:applause:

[quote name='MarkMan']YES! Dragon Warrior III! I got mine from GS last month, playing through it now ;)[/quote]
its surprisingly fun!

DSC04303.jpg

Beautiful Katamari from Fry's $14.99
Dualshock 3 from buy.com with GCO $34.99
Playstation 3 remote $17.XX
Logitech Z-4 speakers $87.XX with a $50MIR

[quote name='ZerotypeX']
DSC04303.jpg

Beautiful Katamari from Fry's $14.99
Dualshock 3 from buy.com with GCO $34.99
Playstation 3 remote $17.XX
Logitech Z-4 speakers $87.XX with a $50MIR[/quote]

DAMN! I scored those speakers when my gamecrazy threw them outside the dumpster.:bouncy:

Golden Compass - 2 Disk Platinum Edition - $10

Timeshift PC - $6.50
Lost Via Domus PC - $6.50
World In Conflict Collector's Edition PC - $10

Some recent pick-ups:

img1381croppedce1.jpg

DOAU: $4
Jade Empire: $4
Driver: $1
FFVIII: $14
Grim Grimoire: $8
AC e-Cards: $1
Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds: $15
Felicia Blue PSP Slim - $230

[quote name='KSHLove']your slim looks sweet. Almost bought the blue one myself, but I actually watch UMD videos[/quote]
Thanks! :) I just use my memory stick for videos.

Where'd You get that inflatable sonic? That's so awesome.
What I've bought so far:
Tales of Legendia: 2.50
Valkyrie Profile 2: 9.99

[quote name='yukafls']Damn, someone said they got it at Target for $4.96.[/quote]

wtf, must be a price mistake because Target doesn't even Price match

[quote name='KSHLove']wtf, must be a price mistake because Target doesn't even Price match[/quote]

It wasn't a price mistake, it was an As Is sticker.

[quote name='refusedchaos']
100_0707.jpg
[/quote]
So that's what the mystical $14.98 price sticker looks like...:whistle2:# I've never seen one in the wild.:cry:

Near mint Fire Emblem Sacred Stones guide - $6
Near mint Arc the Lad Collection guide - $24 (overpaid for this, didn't see that the seller charged so much for shipping)

000_0002.jpg

The picture is glared but of course that's Mario Strikers Charged that is glared. Also, I picked up a Wavebird for $18 at Gamestop :D I am still gonna do a crap load more shopping in May. Broke ass gamer FTW!

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Some recent pick-ups:

img1381croppedce1.jpg

DOAU: $4
Jade Empire: $4
Driver: $1
FFVIII: $14
Grim Grimoire: $8
AC e-Cards: $1
Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds: $15
Felicia Blue PSP Slim - $230[/quote]Nice where did you get that FFVIII?

[quote name='Persona7']Nice where did you get that FFVIII?[/quote] I think its a KB toys price tag. Not sure though.

I picked up:
PW: Justice for all- $9 in GS credit with 25% coupon.
Gonna go get TWEWY later with the coupon for cheap tomorrow.
Just the only GS that has a used one is on the other side of town.

bread's done
Back