DOAU: $4
Jade Empire: $4
Driver: $1
FFVIII: $14
Grim Grimoire: $8
AC e-Cards: $1
Skullcandy Ink'd Earbuds: $15
Felicia Blue PSP Slim - $230[/quote]

Where you get the E-Reader cards, I thought those were long gone.

Picked up WoW BC at BB today. Also got white out tape. Then for a snack I bought a Spicy Snack Wrap at Wendy's and a strawberry shake. Also I got more RAM for my comp, a universal remote, and Conan 360.
I did pass on a complete Nocturne at GS for 40. I don't have a PS2/3, was this a mistake? Or should I have grabbed it to flip?

[quote name='Fatso2027']Picked up WoW BC at BB today. Also got white out tape. Then for a snack I bought a Spicy Snack Wrap at Wendy's and a strawberry shake. Also I got more RAM for my comp, a universal remote, and Conan 360.
I did pass on a complete Nocturne at GS for 40. I don't have a PS2/3, was this a mistake? Or should I have grabbed it to flip?[/QUOTE]
It's not really a good deal for Nocturne, Amazon sells it for $40 new

Mines was much more worse. I passed on a MvC2 complete for ps2 for $20!! at a yardsale. I didn't think it was worth anything and I could easily pick up on Ebay so I went home to see Ebay prices and I just sat there staring at the screen in disbelief. I rushed back to the yardsale only to see some little kid buying it. :(

[quote name='Fatso2027']Picked up WoW BC at BB today. Also got white out tape. Then for a snack I bought a Spicy Snack Wrap at Wendy's and a strawberry shake. Also I got more RAM for my comp, a universal remote, and Conan 360.
I did pass on a complete Nocturne at GS for 40. I don't have a PS2/3, was this a mistake? Or should I have grabbed it to flip?[/quote]

Was Conan on sale?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Why is MvC2 so rare atm?[/QUOTE]

its always been rare..its rare cause Capcom doesnt have the licence with Marvel anyone, thus no MVC 3

I did pass on a complete Nocturne at GS for 40. I don't have a PS2/3, was this a mistake? Or should I have grabbed it to flip?[/QUOTE]

How are those spicy snack wraps? I see the commercial all the time and dont know what the fuss is about.

[quote name='Persona7']Nice where did you get that FFVIII?[/quote]
Half Price Books. I've been looking for it for a long time and was just going to wait out my turn to get it on Goozex when I saw it on the shelf. Cried "Holy shit!", bought that and Driver, and practically skipped out of the store. It's, afaik, got everything, and in fantastic condition. It made my day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MikeHoncho']Mines was much more worse. I passed on a MvC2 complete for ps2 for $20!! at a yardsale. I didn't think it was worth anything and I could easily pick up on Ebay so I went home to see Ebay prices and I just sat there staring at the screen in disbelief. I rushed back to the yardsale only to see some little kid buying it. :([/QUOTE]

I wonder if the kid knew what MvC2 goes for online when he bought it. It's hard to imagine any little kid buying a PS2 game at a yardsale for $20. It's also hard to picture a little kid knowing what it was worth. This kind of reminds me of the Voltron on the last episode of Everybody Hates Chris lol

[quote name='Bravelionheart']
Half Price Books. I've been looking for it for a long time and was just going to wait out my turn to get it on Goozex when I saw it on the shelf. Cried "Holy shit!", bought that and Driver, and practically skipped out of the store. It's, afaik, got everything, and in fantastic condition. It made my day. :)[/quote]

Wait, does Half Price Books sell video games too? There's one right near me and I never thought of going inside!

[quote name='Pck21']Wait, does Half Price Books sell video games too? There's one right near me and I never thought of going inside![/quote]
Yeah. Definitely go and give them a look once in a while, as you never know what treasures people will trade in (it's where I got my copy of Oblivion for PC for $12 not long after it launched.)

This my haul so far

gamelist.jpg

Power Stone 1+2 and Street Fighter Alpha 3

DSC04107a.jpg

VMU and Marvel vs. Capcom

I might buy Wii Fit next week

Just got P3 FES,2xArcana Heart and Mana Khemia today. :eek: Amazon and Mom and Pop stores FTW.

I got Arcana Heart 2x buy one get one half off.(they didnt have anything else I wanted worth 30$ or less)

[quote name='Pck21']Wait, does Half Price Books sell video games too? There's one right near me and I never thought of going inside![/quote]

I'm not sure they all do, I've checked one and, while I didn't ask, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything other than books, music, and movies.

Yes as in I'm retarded? I think it was a complete black label too. May convince mi madre to take me back to buy it then.
I also need your opinion CAG. I bought GRAW2(still sealed) and Overlord, both were ~$20, and I really think I should return one. What do you guys think? (sorry for getting off topic)

[quote name='Fatso2027']Yes as in I'm retarded? I think it was a complete black label too. May convince mi madre to take me back to buy it then.
I also need your opinion CAG. I bought GRAW2(still sealed) and Overlord, both were ~$20, and I really think I should return one. What do you guys think? (sorry for getting off topic)[/QUOTE]

return GRAW2...not a lot of poeple play it anymore

[quote name='Fatso2027']Yes as in I'm retarded? I think it was a complete black label too. May convince mi madre to take me back to buy it then.
I also need your opinion CAG. I bought GRAW2(still sealed) and Overlord, both were ~$20, and I really think I should return one. What do you guys think? (sorry for getting off topic)[/quote]Did you like GRAW? It is more of the same...Download the Overlord demo.

Never played GRAW, but by the reviews I didn't think it looked too good. Also, is Overlord a lot like Pikmin? I hated that game so much. I may end up returning both for something of more quality.

I also need your opinion CAG. I bought GRAW2(still sealed) and Overlord, both were ~$20, and I really think I should return one. What do you guys think? (sorry for getting off topic)[/quote]

GRAW2 will only interest a group of people. The game is about stealth and communication with your team, online and offline. Personally I love the community of GRAW2 because they are friendly and will help you out anyway they can. There are no more little kids and 9/10 games are extremely fun simply because of the people you play with. My .02.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Yeah. Definitely go and give them a look once in a while, as you never know what treasures people will trade in (it's where I got my copy of Oblivion for PC for $12 not long after it launched.)[/quote]

I went in my local store and I didn't find anything special. Mostly just old PC games that I thought were over priced. Decent collection of guides (overpriced again though) and comic books.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm not sure they all do, I've checked one and, while I didn't ask, I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything other than books, music, and movies.[/quote]

Yea it looked like is more PC games than anything else. I've been looking for a small place that sells older games for the PS1, DC, Saturn, etc and I still haven't found one out here :(

[quote name='Segasonic01']
amy.jpg

Amy Rose 6" Sonic Fighters plush-$25[/quote] That's a lot of money for a plush.
Is the stuffed sonic that you got at Denny's worth anything?
I have one of those.

lost winds--10 bucks
zen creative 4 gb ("credit card" sized one)--50 plus 50 dollar gift card for anniversary
Super Metriod Complete--5 bucks
Comedians of Comedy live at troubadour DVD--13.90 after 10% off coupon plus 5 dollars in RZ bucks. Couldn't find this anywhere to buy, rent, or even download. Random BB had like 3 copies.

sub 80 bucks not bad, for some truly great stuff.

[quote name='darkslime']That's a lot of money for a plush.
Is the stuffed sonic that you got at Denny's worth anything?
I have one of those.[/quote]
No, the only American Sonic plush thats worth anything is the original brown tails.

[quote name='Segasonic01']
amy.jpg

Amy Rose 6" Sonic Fighters plush-$25[/quote]

Ha, thats funny. I have an old sonic that was my brothers that he gave to me. It seems to be about the same size as that one.

:psp:Dead Head Fred- $5
Its complete, and was marked $10 at the game store, but the guy gave me a discount because I buy games from them at least once a week.

So, far for this May, I have picked up:

During the GS DS 25% off coupon:
1) Heroes of Mana - $18.74
2) Lost in Blue 3 - $18.74
3) Shiren the Wanderer - $20
All three games are complete and in minty condition

Other games bought so far:
1) Castle Shikigami 2 (used, complete) - $10 (FYE)
2) Mobile Light Force 2 (new) - $8 (FYE)
3) Wild Arms 3 (new) - $15 (FYE)
4) Final Fantasy X (Black Label, used, complete) - $15 (FYE)
5) Children of Mana (used, complete) - $15 (FYE)
6) Shining Force EXA (new, sealed) - $20 (Gamestop)
7) Tsugunai (used, complete) - $5 (Gamestop)

All of the used titles were either in very good to excellent condition. I've been rounding out my PS2 collection with some titles that I'd like to have, hopefully cheap, since I already have the majority of Atlus RPGs and all of NIS RPG titles on the PS2.

[quote name='superdry']So, far for this May, I have picked up:

During the GS DS 25% off coupon:
1) Heroes of Mana - $18.74
2) Lost in Blue 3 - $18.74
3) Shiren the Wanderer - $20
All three games are complete and in minty condition

Other games bought so far:
1) Castle Shikigami 2 (used, complete) - $10 (FYE)
2) Mobile Light Force 2 (new) - $8 (FYE)
3) Wild Arms 3 (new) - $15 (FYE)
4) Final Fantasy X (Black Label, used, complete) - $15 (FYE)
5) Children of Mana (used, complete) - $15 (FYE)
6) Shining Force EXA (new, sealed) - $20 (Gamestop)
7) Tsugunai (used, complete) - $5 (Gamestop)

All of the used titles were either in very good to excellent condition. I've been rounding out my PS2 collection with some titles that I'd like to have, hopefully cheap, since I already have the majority of Atlus RPGs and all of NIS RPG titles on the PS2.[/quote]Sweetness.

This month:
GTAIV- $37 from Amazon (had some credit). Ordered on Saturday and still waiting for it to ship lol
HDMI cable- $5
NBA 2k8- $30

Just some stuff to get my PS3 set up.

...And hopefully that'll be it for me for May and June. I have no games I'm looking to buy for DS and PSP this summer. This summer I am still looking to snag a new copy of Uncharted if it's $30 or less, Heavenly Sword for $20 or less (new or used), Ninja Gaiden Sigma (under $30) and a new copy of MGS4 if I ever get around to beating the MGS collection.

Got the original WoW from a fellow CAG, and picked up GoW strategy guide at Gamers for $5. I shouldn't have bought it, I was supposed to be turning in my application, not buying crap, but it was so cheap!

:wii: We Ski - $29.99 (Blockbuster)
:wii: Wii Fit - $89.99 (Game Crazy)

Actual cash out of pocket = $16.08

Thank you, Target Clearance.

bread's done
Back