CAGs on XBL - Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3?

I'm definitely enjoying COD4 500% more than Halo. I just don't like the idea that I need to win almost 200 more matches to level up, and when I level up,...NOTHING HAPPENS!!! (maybe I'll unlock a Mjolnar Thong or some shit)

But Cod is fun EVEN if you lose, and that's a great trait of the game. So that even if you get pissed at the round you lost horribly at, you still may get a new gun or win a challenge!

+ 1 for COD4, plz.[quote name='InuFaye']COD4 is boourns.

FPS on consoles are Boorums.[/quote]

Typical.

Crying about zewone trolling and here you are with your same tired garbage.

I think CoD4 will be my multiplayer game of choise for a VERY long time.

Probably until someone gets around to finishing a zombie MMO. And Left 4 Dead won't be that game....sadly.

How does RSV stack up against these two for MP?

Just finished the fight last night (first game to complete on my 360, got it 3 weeks ago) and now finished with Halo for good. Maybe Halo wars due to RTS aspect, but will not get another Halso FPS game - EVER!

Going to delve into CoD4 when price drops, PERIOD!

So is RSV2 worth getting into from the start? I belong to another community that says RSV is the shiz and RSV2 is going to be HUGE there.

[quote name='Old_School']How does RSV stack up against these two for MP?

Just finished the fight last night (first game to complete on my 360, got it 3 weeks ago) and now finished with Halo for good. Maybe Halo wars due to RTS aspect, but will not get another Halso FPS game - EVER!

Going to delve into CoD4 when price drops, PERIOD!

So is RSV2 worth getting into from the start? I belong to another community that says RSV is the shiz and RSV2 is going to be HUGE there.[/quote]

Apple and oranges really. RB6V is A LOT slower paced than COD4/Halo3. But it's a good tactics game. You have to know your role and play it well. You have to communicate which in most other MP games people don't sadly.

I was never into the RB6 series until Vegas. Can't wait for the 2nd one.

Both. It was Halo until CoD hit, then that exclusively for a while. It's still mostly CoD, but now when I take a break and go back to Halo, I can really appreciate things like the vehicles, etc.

bread's done
Back