CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone'].[/quote]
His server? Did he send you an address starting with "C:" lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Soodmeg']Pfft your if you can even call that work woo.

Watcha working on?[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to even touch that first sentence.

I had to sit through a painful school committee meeting from 7 to 10 tonight and now I have to write a story about that garbage.

Such is life.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've got a ton of RBF. Haven't listened to near enough of it, but I like what I have. I have quite a bit of TMC too, but it's the same story as RBF. I'll have to check the slackers out.

My favorites are Big D and Streetlight. I'm also a big fan of Hang-Ups goldfinger, but most of the rest of their stuff is meh.

There's a local (ish, they never fucking come down to my town) ska band that covers RBF's cover of Take on Me. It's not bad.[/quote]
I think their cover of Take on Me is my favorite RBF song. I like some of their other stuff too.

Hahahah.

Thats sucks in a way that gives me flashback of having to shoot very very similar things. That is brutal man I feel for ya.

But look at it this way on Nov 1st I have to start working for 13 straight days 13-15 hours a day shooting horses. Shit is so boring that I want to throw myself in front of the horses to end it.

It pays so well but I really hate it.

What's with all the italics? You trying to summon someone?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hahahah.

Thats sucks in a way that gives me flashback of having to shoot very very similar things. That is brutal man I feel for ya.

But look at it this way on Nov 1st I have to start working for 13 straight days 13-15 hours a day shooting horses. Shit is so boring that I want to throw myself in front of the horses to end it.

It pays so well but I really hate it.[/QUOTE]

True, but like you said, at least it pays well. My job on the other hand...ugh.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What's with all the italics? You trying to summon someone?[/quote]

You talking about me? It's to emphasize song titles and band names.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You talking about me? It's to emphasize song titles and band names.[/QUOTE]

Band names don't require italics and neither do song names.

*smacks you with an AP style book*

[quote name='Brak']My Own Worst Enemy is sick.[/QUOTE]
I was talking about the Lit song, by the way.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Band names are not italicized :nottalking:[/quote]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Band names don't require italics and neither do song names.

*smacks you with an AP style book*[/quote]

Eh...force of habit.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Band names don't require italics and neither do song names.

*smacks you with an AP style book*[/quote]

Song titles should be in quotation marks, actually. ;)

Ugh this Lakers T-Blazers game might not even be worth watching. Its look pretty bad already, both teams have like 8 TO and about 10 missed shots in the last 4 min. I have only seen 4 scores since I turned it on.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Eh...force of habit.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I just like bustin' balls.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Song titles should be in quotation marks, actually. ;)[/QUOTE]

No SHIT.

:bomb:

I'm so unprepared for this music midterm i have Thursday. I don't have enough time to listen to all of the music i need to. May skip math tomorrow to give myself some more time, can't do it at work either.

I hate this class so much....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The only RBF songs I've liked is Take On Me and Sell Out...the only ska band I really like is Save Ferris.[/quote]

Save Ferris's Come On Eilene (or however the hell it's spelled) is my absolute most favorite song to skank to. Soooooo much fun.

I just read something the other day that talked about how the job market is going to suck for the class of '09.

Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing i'm screwed.

Trail Blazers only got 6 points with about 3 mins left in the first and Oden is already on the bench with 2 fouls. This is going to be cake.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Ugh this Lakers T-Blazers game might not even be worth watching. Its look pretty bad already, both teams have like 8 TO and about 10 missed shots in the last 4 min. I have only seen 4 scores since I turned it on.[/quote]

I expected better. I'm really excited to see how the Blazers develop as time goes on. Lots of talent there.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']

No SHIT.

:bomb:[/quote]

Hey, i was just saying it for LP's benefit.

Also: MLA > AP :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hey, i was just saying it for LP's benefit.

Also: MLA > AP :cool:[/QUOTE]

Get out of here with that garbage!

:grouphug:

[quote name='Eviltude']Don't you sit at a desk in a computer lab? You can't have headphones or something?[/quote]
Technically i'm not supposed to use headphones, it's "off putting" to people who need help.

I have before and probably could again, it's just that lately it feels like there is a tightening of the leash at my school. I usually only used one ear bud anyway so i could still hear everything going on.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Save Ferris's Come On Eilene (or however the hell it's spelled) is my absolute most favorite song to skank to. Soooooo much fun.[/quote]
:shock: :lol:

Just looked through all the upcoming concerts in my area, and it looks like NIN will be it. Only other things that stuck out were The Misfits and Metallica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back