CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can this Chinese place never get the food here before 12? We order at 10:30 and they're a minute away. I only have 30 minutes to eat damnit! :bomb:

I gave SR2 a fair shot last night...while it can be fun...having to gain "respect" in order to do missions is bullshit...putting this on eBay in a bit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Katy Perry is pretty hot.[/quote]

She'll stab you

katy-perry-22.jpg

[quote name='Soodmeg']What the hell is TFN talking about in your sig Mak?[/quote]

Click on the little arrow next to the quote, it will take you to the thread where he said it and you can see the full quote.

I don't see the big problem with respect in SR or SR2.

Not to mention in SR2 I just started and I already have like a half full respect bar just by driving around town.

I just did the second assassination in AC. The parts with the horse suck, and so do flags, but I like the game a lot, actually.

[quote name='Soodmeg']What the hell is TFN talking about in your sig Mak?[/quote]

Wow, I didn't even know I had that there. It was when he was wondering if he'd be able to be banged in Fable 2 since he's taking a female character.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Click on the little arrow next to the quote, it will take you to the thread where he said it and you can see the full quote.[/quote]

Why must you ruin all the fun?

I dont want to read exactly what TFN wrote, I want to see Mak make fun of TFN for saying that in the first place. Which is the reason why you would make a sig out of a quote thats is clearly out of context.

:cry:

I played for 2 hours and only done one mission...been pissing off gangsters by shooting them, driving around, jumping...respect meter takes forever to fill up...after 2 hours of trying this game...I'm done...its not bad but its not something I have time for right now...I can't believe I couldn't get any achievements with 2hrs of play :whistle2:|

I'll probably just wait until I can get it for $29.99 or less. It wasn't too high profile so I think it will probably drop fairly fast.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saw fast forwarded through Before The Devil Knows You're Dead...:shock:...Marissa Tomei is perfect :drool:[/QUOTE]

That was the only good part about that movie. I can't believe I watched it all as I really had high hopes for it and was terribly disappointed.

I was just trying to screw over Mak.

I want SR2 but I plan on only getting it for around 30 or less.

By the way is it strange that I cant look at a flashlight without instantly being transported back to my childhood watching the Adventures of Pete and Pete when Inspector 34 told him you can fix a dying flashlight by turning the base 3/4 counter clockwise.

I miss those days. Now all I have is TFN.

[quote name='st0neface']Voting and Chick-fil-A makes for a good lunch.[/QUOTE]

I had Chick-fil-uh and pork chops for lunch. Here's to being carnivorous.

What? You have nothing because theres no way in Hell I'm being friends with a black guy. I get all sorts of weird looks in public to begin with... can you imagine if I started hanging around with some dark dude? Nuh uh, no way. :nottalking:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why are a lot of people getting a chub for a silver PS3?[/QUOTE]

Same reason people got chubs for black 360s or mario colored DS Lites?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Same reason people got chubs for black 360s or mario colored DS Lites?[/quote]

Touche.

Though for me it wasn't the Elite...its the Halo 3 X360

[quote name='tiredfornow']What? You have nothing because theres no way in Hell I'm being friends with a black guy. I get all sorts of weird looks in public to begin with... can you imagine if I started hanging around with some dark dude? Nuh uh, no way. :nottalking:[/quote]

Well fine then. But who else is going to pretend to be your "bodyguard" out in public so you can pick up chicks who think you are some star.

We will see how much poon tang you get. Bastard.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hey LP, did you see this?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=279438201&pf_rd_i=507846

I remembered you wondering what "head" they were going to use for season 11. I also didn't realize they put it out yet, since Rocko was wishing they'd hurry up and release it awhile back... I don't think I saw either of you mention it... but I could be way #83 on this.[/quote]

Yeah, saw that in stores...its like a mixture of a regular season and a head season...weird. I have yet to buy it though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']These costumes are awesome!

36614984fc0.png
[/QUOTE]

Is that your kid in the last one? :cool:
I have pictures of the little beagle dessed as a frankfurter on my iPhone, I think.

[quote name='Eviltude']3 headed dog is sweet. I would have to do a double take if I saw that on the street.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be all the rage this year. A coworker IM'ed me a pic of a chiuahahua with 3 heads yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back