CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']Wildcats > Thunder

And their jerseys are so lame.[/quote]
Wildcats is such a common name that it's lost all meaning, so at least Thunder's fairly original. Their original name in Seattle was Supersonics for god's sake, so it's not like they got rid of an awesome name.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"During Game 3 of the World Series on Saturday night, Rays family members and employees say they were harassed and abused by Phillies fans at Citizens Bank Park to an unacceptable degree.

Children were cursed at, and one 9-year-old boy had beer poured on him. A Rays family member stayed locked in a bathroom stall because, he said, Phillies fans were banging on the walls and threatening him."

:rofl:

Buncha pussies.[/quote]

"knuckle-dragging Neanderthals"

[quote name='Eviltude']It's not baseball fans, it's Philadelphia Fans.[/quote]

This., If you guys dont follow sports, Philadelphia fans are the most notorious for being douchebags.

I'd like to think that if you can afford World Series tickets and plane tickets to and from the game, you can afford another night or two in a hotel and off of work. I know I would be sticking around for the finish.

[quote name='TheRock88']This., If you guys dont follow sports, Philadelphia fans are the most notorious for being douchebags.[/QUOTE]

I dodged a hot dog at the old Eagle's stadium when I was like 12. I was wearing a Baltimore Raven's jersey, which obviously provoked it. Lucky for me, it was just a wiener, not a full on chilli dog and I saw it coming so I leaned to the side and it hit someone two rows behind me. That's the only thing that happened that day, but I've heard of much worse.

[quote name='TheRock88']This., If you guys dont follow sports, Philadelphia fans are the most notorious for being douchebags.[/QUOTE]Aren't becuzimbrown/seanr1221 from there? That sounds about right.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm sure the 10 Rays fans there still around are very upset.[/quote]

fuck you, at least they made it to the World Series unlike your Red Sox who cant win shit without Manny. :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']This., If you guys dont follow sports, Philadelphia fans are the most notorious for being douchebags.[/quote]

It's 25 years of oppression and living in the shadow of NY/Boston. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Baseball fans are nuts! Well atleast they don't riot like Laker fans do here...[/quote]

you're so right, dont fuck with them Lakers and Mark Madsen

mad_dog.jpg

[quote name='Eviltude']I'd like to think that if you can afford World Series tickets and plane tickets to and from the game, you can afford another night or two in a hotel and off of work. I know I would be sticking around for the finish.

I dodged a hot dog at the old Eagle's stadium when I was like 12. I was wearing a Baltimore Raven's jersey, which obviously provoked it. Lucky for me, it was just a wiener, not a full on chilli dog and I saw it coming so I leaned to the side and it hit someone two rows behind me. That's the only thing that happened that day, but I've heard of much worse.[/quote]

R.I.P. Veterans Stadium...What a classy place!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Damn this computer's inability to view pictures![/quote]

I should go to Best Buy and ask for a computer that can view pictures.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you getting that new Scene It, munch? I wonder how much of it is corny garbage like Grease.[/QUOTE]

Yes. I can't wait to go to the store and purchase it for the full amount.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I forgot to put the little puke face next to my comment.

Should've said "God damn! :puke:"[/quote]

Why, don't like Obama?

[quote name='tiredfornow']The only larger than life boobs I'm all about are Keeley Hazells. :D[/quote]

Now that's just crazy talk.

[quote name='lordwow']I wish Amazon would ship out my Fallout 3.[/quote]

Release day delivery? I think mine was delivered...Mrs. Number83 said there was a package at the door when she went home to wait for the Satellite guy...Wait a minute, I have Cable...:whee:

Naw, I did free shipping. I'll probably get it... Thursday(?) if it ships out this evening. Been sitting on shipping soon all day. If it went out this morning I'd probably have gotten it tomorrow.

I find that hard to believe at a phillies game.

Now, I wouldn't bring children to an Eagles game. Not until they were at least 14. Mostly because of the drunks who easily get out of hand.

Fenway used to be like that, but they've started tossing a TON of people every game now, especially since there are so many kids there nowadays.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey Linkin! L4D is $49 at Amazon for that 360.

:Whee:[/quote]

Oh snap! I preordered it for $51.29, I emailed them to see if I can get the $5 instant rebate on top of that.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']:whistle2:?

Oh well... Holy Shit!

51FC8Y2rnGL._SS400_.jpg
[/quote]

Shit! My wife would love me long time if I got her that...when and how much?

Huh, Gamefly is offering me to keep Fallout 3 for only $50, and you know it's brand new. That's odd.

I wonder if I'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back