CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, my keep it price for fallout 3 is $45 after the 10%.

I wonder if I can do that for valkyria chronicles.

VV Does he look white? VV

admiral_ackbar.jpg

I am caucasian.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I need more Coke points to get a rice cooker![/quote]

I do need to get more soda this week...

If Coke's on sale, you got some codes coming...

[quote name='Rocko']It seems seems kinda crazy, you might as well buy all your new games from GF for a discount.[/quote]

A lot of people do that...I did that with Command & Conquer 3 a long while back.

[quote name='Rocko']It seems seems kinda crazy, you might as well buy all your new games from GF for a discount.[/QUOTE]

They probably get the games for way below retail, since bigger titles are probably purchased in bulk. If you factor in your membership fees, you're probably ~$60 per game, unless you buy several games in a month. Any way you shake it, GF probably wins, because they're not going to sell the game for a loss -- so you're getting it for their cost or even for a bit over theirs... and then you also have to account for the fact that customers perceive it to be a deal, so most people's satisfaction goes up.

Pretty shrewd business model. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey Mandung...I'm running low on MS points and Amazon has them on sale *hint, hint*[/quote]

Get blasted by Megatron LP...

Coke Points come free and I don't use them

Dumbass

[quote name='Rocko']I've actually had good shipping from them so far, and only have like 2 games in my Q so I'm not disappointed.[/quote]

You're doing the trial offer right? They do work faster on those to try to reel new customers in.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're doing the trial offer right? They do work faster on those to try to reel new customers in.[/QUOTE]

Somehow I doubt the massive shipping facilities earmark "trial" customers for "better/faster service".

In all likelihood, Rocko just lives near a distribution center or something.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Somehow I doubt the massive shipping facilities earmark "trial" customers for "better/faster service".

In all likelihood, Rocko just lives near a distribution center or something.[/quote]

I don't know dude...I've heard about this before and I gotta say I experienced it. A lot of users here warned me about GameFly but after I did the trial I was very pleased...after a few weeks of signing up everything changed...I was getting items on the bottom of my queue even though the 1st few items were available, then came the shipping delays...having to wait 5days to 2 weeks for a game was ridiculous.

Yep, that's why I cancelled. When it took them 14 days to get me my #12 queue game I cancelled it right after I got the Oblivion GOTY to install the free DLC :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know dude...I've heard about this before and I gotta say I experienced it. A lot of users here warned me about GameFly but after I did the trial I was very pleased...after a few weeks of signing up everything changed...I was getting items on the bottom of my queue even though the 1st few items were available, then came the shipping delays...having to wait 5days to 2 weeks for a game was ridiculous.[/quote]

[quote name='Maklershed']What's this free 1600 you speak of?[/quote]

From next week's CC ad:

Gears Of War 2 >>>> $59.99 1600 Available 11/7/08

Gears Of War 2: Limited Edition >>>> $69.99 1600 Available 11/7/08

Free XBOX Live 1600 Points card with purchase

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't know dude...I've heard about this before and I gotta say I experienced it. A lot of users here warned me about GameFly but after I did the trial I was very pleased...after a few weeks of signing up everything changed...I was getting items on the bottom of my queue even though the 1st few items were available, then came the shipping delays...having to wait 5days to 2 weeks for a game was ridiculous.[/quote]
Don't know what to say, but shipping's been great for me even a year after signing up. Two days to get a game from them and two days for them to get it back. Brak knows all about that. :cool:

About the issues people have with the queue, why are you putting games on there you don't want? If you want a specific game to ship out, leave that as the only game on there. If you want a new release, leave just unreleased games on there and make sure it's the next game to come out and you're pretty much guaranteed to have it shipped out on day one. Don't be stupid and fill up your queue with a bunch of stuff that's already out if you want one specific game because it'll skip that if there's something else on your list that it can ship out right away and you'll just whine that it's not shipping out the right game of the fifty you have on your list.

[quote name='manthing']From next week's CC ad:

Gears Of War 2 >>>> $59.99 1600 Available 11/7/08

Gears Of War 2: Limited Edition >>>> $69.99 1600 Available 11/7/08

Free XBOX Live 1600 Points card with purchase[/quote]

Hmm... I am tempted to get that, but I don't have a CC near me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're doing the trial offer right? They do work faster on those to try to reel new customers in.[/QUOTE]
I've done a trial offer before and didn't get service like I am now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Somehow I doubt the massive shipping facilities earmark "trial" customers for "better/faster service".

In all likelihood, Rocko just lives near a distribution center or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm near the Tampa one, yeah. Like 2 hours away.

I'm not keeping it though, not worth it. Just going to attempt to cancel, then they should ask for to stay for another $10 month, which I will, then I'll cancel after that.

There was nothing more frustrating than opening up the presents on Christmas day and wanting to play but batteries weren't included. And before anyone says it .. yes .. battery technology existed when I was a kid.

[quote name='Maklershed']There was nothing more frustrating than opening up the presents on Christmas day and wanting to play but batteries weren't included. And before anyone says it .. yes .. battery technology existed when I was a kid.[/quote]

Well yeah, but they were huge then...they didn't have AA's and AAA's like we do now :lol:

[quote name='DT778']Basketball season starts today. Can't wait to see Bryant, Bynum, and Gasol play.[/quote]
In my case watch the Celtics raise a banner :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']In my case watch the Celtics raise a banner :cool:[/quote]Enjoy it because they ain't raising another one anytime soon. Lakers are going to be champs once again.

Also fuck Paul Pierce for saying he is the best in the league; dude ain't shit.

[quote name='DT778']Enjoy it because they ain't raising another one anytime soon. Lakers are going to be champs once again.

Also fuck Paul Pierce for saying he is the best in the league; dude ain't shit.[/quote]
Give the guy a little credit. He was the finals mvp after all.

[quote name='DT778']Enjoy it because they ain't raising another one anytime soon. Lakers are going to be champs once again.

Also fuck Paul Pierce for saying he is the best in the league; dude ain't shit.[/quote]
EA agrees with you:

An EA SPORTS™ videogame simulation of the entire 2008–09 season using NBA LIVE 09 predicts that the Los Angeles Lakers will reach The Finals for the second year in a row, this time emerging victorious over the Miami Heat in six games. The 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics remain a force, finishing third in the Eastern Conference with 44 wins before getting upset in the Eastern Conference Finals by the Miami Heat. Despite struggling throughout the 2007-08 season, the Heat advance to the NBA Finals for the first time since their NBA Championship win in 2006.

NBA LIVE 09 simulation Award Winners:
· Houston Rockets’ Yao Ming completes an injury-free season and captures the MVP Award after posting 25.8 ppg and 11.1 rpg.
· Kobe Bryant of the championship winning Lakers leads the league in scoring with 27.9 ppg.
· Rockets’ Ming, Lakers’ Bryant and Pau Gasol, Celtics’ Paul Pierce and the Denver Nuggets’ Allen Iverson complete the All-NBA First Team.
· Memphis Grizzles’ OJ Mayo will take home Rookie of the Year honors.
· Randy Foye of the Minnesota Timberwolves is awarded Most Improved Player Award.
· In addition to capturing the NBA Championship, Lakers head coach Phil Jackson will take home Coach of the Year honors.
Final Regular Season Standings:
Western Conference W L Win %
1 Los Angeles 65 17 0.793
2 Houston 59 23 0.720
3 Dallas 54 28 0.659
4 New Orleans 53 29 0.646
5 Denver 50 32 0.610
6 San Antonio 50 32 0.610
7 LA Clippers 47 35 0.573
8 Phoenix 46 35 0.573
9 Utah 45 37 0.549
10 Portland 33 49 0.402
11 Golden State 31 51 0.378
12 Memphis 30 52 0.366
13 Sacramento 29 53 0.354
14 Minnesota 28 54 0.341
15 Oklahoma City 23 59 0.280

Eastern Conference W L Win %
1 Miami 55 27 0.671
2 Detroit 48 34 0.585
3 Boston 44 38 0.537
4 Chicago 41 41 0.500
5 Cleveland 41 41 0.500
6 Orlando 40 42 0.488
7 Toronto 40 42 0.488
8 Charlotte 39 43 0.476
9 Milwaukee 37 45 0.451
10 New Jersey 37 45 0.451
11 Philadelphia 37 45 0.451
12 Atlanta 36 46 0.439
13 New York 32 50 0.390
14 Washington 30 52 0.355
15 Indiana 29 53 0.354

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Well yeah, but they were huge then...they didn't have AA's and AAA's like we do now :lol:[/quote]

:bomb:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seems that the CAGcast reign of Digg terror is over from the last show.[/quote]

Say what now?

I am so glad the NBA is here again. This is the best time of the year, NBA, NFL, soccer (year round but still) and last but not least the death of lame ass baseball.

I love how those bitches call games for weather. Really? For how steroid induced they are they cant play if it drizzles? Your like the only outdoor sport that will call a game for rain. Bitches. If you are that scared of the weather build a fucking dome until then quit crying and go play. God I hate that "sport."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back