CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Throwing up the Bayxter Signal. If you are around, hop on that Xblox playa.[/QUOTE]

What do you play with B-B-B-Bayxter so much Casey. Gears?

[quote name='dcfox']Give the guy a little credit. He was the finals mvp after all.[/quote]Nah.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']EA agrees with you:[/quote]This makes we want to check out what Madden had predicted for this season to see how it stacks up.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I love how those bitches call games for weather. Really? For how steroid induced they are they cant play if it drizzles? Your like the only outdoor sport that will call a game for rain. Bitches. If you are that scared of the weather build a fucking dome until then quit crying and go play. God I hate that "sport."[/QUOTE]

I don't like baseball, but this is a stupid statement. Playing baseball in the pouring rain isn't fair for either team and just ruins the game.

---

Assassin's Creed, dare I say, is some of the best fun I've had in a good while. :)

Frisky, why do you add the word "thread" to some of you thread titles? Do you think that users won't know if they're looking at the thread without seeing the word "thread" somewhere in the title?

Linkin, why do you spend money on things you obviously can't afford and then start a topic asking about debit consolidation?

LinkinPrime, why do you add the words "General Discussion and Info" to every fucking thread ever created? Do you think people don't know what to do in a forum thread?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Frisky, why do you add the word "thread" to some of you thread titles? Do you think that users won't know if they're looking at the thread without seeing the word "thread" somewhere in the title?[/quote]
Linkin, why do you add "Gen. Discussion & Info" to your thread titles? Do you think that users will somehow think that the thread's not for general discussion and information about the game if you don't add it to every thread?

Because sometimes I just do, especially when there are just random threads about a game but no official thread, why do you care?

[quote name='st0neface']Soodmeg, you like soccer. What do you think about Maradona becoming coach of Argentina's national team?[/quote]

I dont know. He was a great player one of the best of all time...but does being the best player make you a good head coach? No. But why not...other than pissing off Alfio Basile (head coach now) then you really cant loose. They just need to make sure they have some really really good Asst. Coaches just in case he cant cut it.

But overall I like it...the more Maradona the better.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't like baseball, but this is a stupid statement. Playing baseball in the pouring rain isn't fair for either team and just ruins the game.

[/quote]

Its a outdoor sport. Part of being a outdoor sport is dealing with the weather. What makes it unfair? Beacuse only baseball player cant adjust their tactics to being outside? Explain to be how it magically becomes unfair? The rain should effect both teams.

And seriously...I dont think you can even mention the word fair and baseball in the same god damn paragraph let alone the same sentence. Baseball is about as far away from anything fair as you can get.

And you would like AC. Pfft.

[quote name='dcfox']It was $45 on Steam.[/QUOTE]

Well I can't install the PC version on my Mac, so I'm getting the 360 version.

Uh, because it was kind of obvious last night that rain kinda fucks up the whole game.

I guess baseball isn't manly man enough for you or something.

[quote name='lordwow']Left 4 Dead for $48.99 on Amazon?

sold.[/quote]

Link? Because I was looking for it but when I click on it its 60. I am clearly looking at the wrong spot.

[quote name='Rocko']LinkinPrime, why do you add the words "General Discussion and Info" to every fucking thread ever created? Do you think people don't know what to do in a forum thread?[/quote]

"General Discussion and Info" lets users know to talk about anything relating to the game.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Linkin, why do you add "Gen. Discussion & Info" to your thread titles? Do you think that users will somehow think that the thread's not for general discussion and information about the game if you don't add it to every thread?

Because sometimes I just do, especially when there are just random threads about a game but no official thread, why do you care?[/quote]

I don't care...its just odd...just seems redundant...describing a thread with "thread" in the title.

[quote name='Rocko']Uh, because it was kind of obvious last night that rain kinda fucks up the whole game.

I guess baseball isn't manly man enough for you or something.[/quote]

Oh well that just explained everything. Thanks rock. Can we go back to not directly talk to each other...that worked out a little better.

[quote name='DT778']Well that certainly backfired on you LP.[/quote]

Not really...my reasoning makes sense. The word "thread" to describe a thread...well that's just silly.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']"General Discussion and Info" lets users know to talk about anything relating to the game.

I don't care...its just odd...just seems redundant...describing a thread with "thread" in the title.[/QUOTE]
So if the thread was called, I dunno, "Fallout 3- finally out, and awesome!", you think people would see that and think "Hmm, I sure wish I could discuss general aspects of fFallout 3 here. Oh well!" It makes everything extremely boring and void of personality and is ten times worse than titling a thread with "thread" since, well, it's a title.

How about "General Store"? Should it be called "General"?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh well that just explained everything. Thanks rock. Can we go back to not directly talk to each other...that worked out a little better.[/QUOTE]

No.

Baseball, where pop flies are dropped and runners can't run well because there's puddles in the dirt, is boring. It's completely different than football, where the rain is much less intrusive.

LP: you know how these affiliate links work here?

If I was to click on a link on the front page, then search for verbatims DLs, would Cheapy still get the affiliate credit?

It obviously bothers you enough if you're criticizing me for that when you do the same stupid thing to your own and others' threads that you can get your mod hands on.

It's redundant to add "Gen. Discussion & Info" to the thread title like the people posting inside are too stupid to not know that they're supposed to discuss the game in that thread. Go make a poll in the 360 forum asking those CAGs which one they think is more redundant or stupid.

[quote name='manthing']LP: you know how these affiliate links work here?

If I was to click on a link on the front page, then search for verbatims DLs, would Cheapy still get the affiliate credit?[/quote]

Yup. As long as you have the same page or tab open, anything you buy from that page should credit the person affiliated with the link. If you were to close the page, or tab and open a new one then type "www.amazon.com" it should be clean of affiliates.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It obviously bothers you enough if you're criticizing me for that when you do the same stupid thing to your own and others' threads that you can get your mod hands on.

It's redundant to add "Gen. Discussion & Info" to the thread title like the people posting inside are too stupid to not know that they're supposed to discuss the game in that thread. Go make a poll in the 360 forum asking those CAGs which one they think is more redundant or stupid.[/quote]

Someone's got their panties in a bunch. :roll:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Someone's got their panties in a bunch. :roll:[/quote]
It's nice to see you admit to having your panties in a bunch since I'm just fine, just confused with why this is a big deal for you. You know criticism of your thread title standards bothers you.

If you spent the same keen eye on your finances like you do on Crash's topic titles you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now.

Hey is there a way to see how fast a standard shipped item will come from Amazon.

This would be my first purchase from this state. Before I moved I didnt need express shipping because I was close enough that it always came within a day or 2.

Who the fuck cares what a topic title is, so long as it's not offensive?
As long as it's not something like "fucking Fallout 3 is a herpes-having AIDS-infested cum-dumpster!", who gives a shit one way or another... if LP gets his jollies by applying his OCD-like tendencies to the thread titles in the 360 forums, who fucking cares. If it's that big of a goddamn deal, bring it up with CheapyD, and if CheapyD agrees with you he'll reprimand LP and it'll stop.

I dunno. I did the taped interview and when it was over I asked what happens next and they said if I get picked I'll hear something and if I don't, I won't.

There's been 4 seasons on TV and they say the 5th has already been done so I wouldn't be on till season 6. If.

[quote name='lordwow']Well I can't install the PC version on my Mac, so I'm getting the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

You see, this is the smart move. You can play with all your friends who also have it on the 360. Have fun playing with yourself, dcfox. ;)

[quote name='Soodmeg']Hey is there a way to see how fast a standard shipped item will come from Amazon.

This would be my first purchase from this state. Before I moved I didnt need express shipping because I was close enough that it always came within a day or 2.[/QUOTE]

Order something cheap. Take the free shipping. See what happens.

So I'm paying for lunch and when I'm looking through my wallet, my license is missing. Searched my car, room, jeans, etc but still cant find them.

Remembered that I preordered some stuff at GS yesterday and for some reason they needed to see my ID. So I give them a call and they said they forgot to give it back to me yesterday and by the time they realized that they had it, I was already long gone.

So now I gotta stop by tomorrow and pick it up. :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] Have fun playing with yourself, dcfox. ;)
[/quote]

Nahh, he'll be playing with this guy:

southpark.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm getting L4D on the PC, too.

Some of us do have friends in real life, ya know.[/quote]

Wait what?

You have friends in real life so you choose to play a PC game? A platform that makes in virtually impossible to game with friends in...you know..real life.

Unless you all are going to huddle around your keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back