CAGs Raise $46,659 for Child's Play - Raffle Winners Posted

In for 10 bucks, just like last year. I'm more broke this year than I was then, but I had to at least match it.

This is a great cause...pretty tough year for $$$ but donated $10.00.
Every little bit helps the kids though!!!!!!
Come on people!!!!!!!

Chipped in 5 bucks, hopefully ill have some money left over from paying off classes in a couple weeks to throw in a bit more...

I already pitched in $100 earlier this month, but seeing as how we're not even close to our goal I decided to match my earlier donation and throw in another $100.

Threw in $50.

My wife is a Registered Nurse at Seattle Children's Cancer Unit, and the game room is constantly busy, some kids have gotten way too good at Rock Band. I'm also a caregiver for disabled children in the Seattle area, and games bring joy to many of my clients. This is a great cause, and we're happy to donate.

CHEAPYD I have a question.
According to the Child's Play Website, donations directly through them are tax deductible.
Are donations through CAG also tax deductible?
yes?
no?
or do you not know?

Is the counter broken? It reverted back to 7% a few days ago and now it seems to be stuck there? Or are the donations really that low this late in the year??

In for $50. Great cause, and couldn't help but contribute. Thanks for promoting this cause Cheapy and making it easy.

Darkpumpkin here, I know I haven't been able to post in forever, but wanted to drop a line and let you know how much I appreciate what you are doing.

Some of you probably remember that my daughter was born with a kink in her intestines and had to have surgery. Due to complications from that surgery, she has been inpatient at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh over 19 times, endured 8 surgeries and even been on life support at one time.

As a parent dealing with all of this, I can't even express to you how wonderful it is to have a gaming system available in her room. It gives my husband and I a way to unwind and escape from the reality and stress of everything. And being able to see the children playing on the consoles (and often times it is with mom and dad) is the best sight in the world. The floor our daughter is on is frequented by many long term and repeat patients. It can be a very depressing world at times and something as simple as a console system can really take you away from that for awhile.

God bless all of you for your support. :)

[quote name='fyrtoes']CHEAPYD I have a question.
According to the Child's Play Website, donations directly through them are tax deductible.
Are donations through CAG also tax deductible?
yes?
no?
or do you not know?[/QUOTE]

You are donating directly to Penny Arcade. The Chipin widget sends you right to PA's paypal account.

Cheapy, another question: I sent a message late last week (via the form linked in the OP) with details about a prize pack I wanted to donate for the raffle. Did you guys get it?

bread's done
Back