Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Vengeance DLC Coming July 2

[quote name='Jimmienoman']You really think vertigo is good for Dom? B is just a cluster of bulletstorms. That's alright and all, but on the helipad side one good sniper or LMG can hold it down completely as there is too long of sight lines and not a good way to flank as the middle is the only way around. The opposite side (near B flag) is decent but the second you walk out of that room there's that marble statue that can be a massive pain if the person behind it is good. Also the ramp up from the original spawn is just wide open with that box on the corner so upper ground is a little too good.
[/QUOTE]

I guess a big part of that is if you have a competent team. Which I will not even touch anything but KC or maybe TDM unless there are at least 3 other friends with me. I made the mistake the other day of thinking, "Oh I'll try the Uprising domination playlist by myself..." After 45 seconds I realized my teammates appeared to have thought that when the flags were red they were ours. I literally watched as two guys sat near B and killed one guy that kept running to check on it. I have actually not seen a single sniper on the helipad side of the map yet (or at least I haven't been killed by one).

[quote name='Chase']Treyarch has always been the better Call of Duty company. They actually seem to care about the game and the players.

As for Uprising: Magma looks neat, Encore looks like something outta Rainbow Six Vegas, Vertigo looks like that airport map from Modern Warfare 2(?), and Studio is said to be a remake of Firing Range—which is probably my favorite map from the first Black Ops.

All that said: I prefer small maps. Deleted the first map pack because the maps were too big. Hopefully Uprising is worth keeping.[/QUOTE]

I would like to ask if you are aware of the internal struggles Infinity Ward and all the legal b******* they had to deal with with Activision. MW and MW2 were shinning examples for the genre.

[quote name='dennisb407']Sucks for us Prestige Masters, it was kinda easy/fast to rank up in BLOPS2[/QUOTE]

Yup. Was hoping for some more 2x gun XP. Been going for those diamonds and only have ARs left. Would be nice to max out the other weapons as I think I only 100% the SMGs, auxiliary weapons (got my shield maxed last 2x Gun XP) and secondaries.

On a side note, who thought up to get one shot kills with shotguns? 2 of them have the range of a knife even on HC. At least they buffed range some on them and yes I'm using barrel/reticle. Yeh it's not difficult to get, just time consuming as you either need to camp a CQB or get 1/2 the kills not count as 1H1K

FYI
blackops2_revolution_freeweekend.jpg

Might have to check that out.

God damn kids that play this game god damn all day long!

Lol enjoying the free Revolution pack atm. Played some Die Rise with a buddy but where the heck is the pistol ammo on that map?!

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Is it just me or is the Cyborg camo to BRIGHT.
I usually spot that before I see the person in the game....[/QUOTE]

Its a "hey look at me camo" for the other team. Its even worse than the diamond camo in attention getting.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']Is it just me or is the Cyborg camo to BRIGHT.
I usually spot that before I see the person in the game....[/QUOTE]

Not just you... I do like it, but would never buy it. Every time I see it I think Tron.

Omg to funny. Just won a game of hardcore domination. 200 to 5. And the other team was full. After round one we were up 167 to nothing. Tried to rush A round 2 but they capped it for a 5 count.

[quote name='kklems']Omg to funny. Just won a game of hardcore domination. 200 to 5. And the other team was full. After round one we were up 167 to nothing. Tried to rush A round 2 but they capped it for a 5 count.[/QUOTE]

Ahh nothing like kicking ass in hardcore :thumbup:

[quote name='kklems']Omg to funny. Just won a game of hardcore domination. 200 to 5. And the other team was full. After round one we were up 167 to nothing. Tried to rush A round 2 but they capped it for a 5 count.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Hardcore TDM 75-16 victory I am uploading now was impressive, but damn, respect!

Still enjoying the game but I don't play too often so that's prob part of it. I usually only play hardcore but the only thing that I don't like is how powerful the pistols are when playing in hardcore.

Still enjoying the game but I don't play too often so that's prob part of it. I usually only play hardcore but the only thing that I don't like is how powerful the pistols are when playing in hardcore.
Or the idiots that put FMJ on their LMGs and just blast through walls. Really annoying.

The maps look decent. Depending on how they play out and spawns they may be some good maps.

Seems like redoing a favorite map seems to be popular.

Oh and the one thing that I am semi interested in is the new zombie map buried having major story movement with the old "new" characters.

Ok, haven't played this in awhile and the new Apocalypse map pack is out but when I go the store it says "Season pass owners should NOT purchase here and install in game". Where the hell is in-game?.....lol.

Buy it in the in game store. It tells you not to do that, but if you have the season pass, it comes up as free. I did so last night.

bread's done
Back