Call of Duty Black Ops Supermarket Prices - All Supermarkets Confirmed!

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Welcome to our Call of Duty Black Ops price watch thread! If you're new here, you might want to check out our latest competition. We're giving away all current gen games consoles, an iPad and a 1 year subscription to LOVEFiLM!

Supermarket and In-Store Prices
[IMG-R=6910]19205[/IMG-R]Tesco
£25 on 360/PS3 with bought with either a 2100 points card, 3 months Live membership, or a £20 PSN card. (Both in-store and online)

Sainsbury's
£27.97 with a minimum £30 spend. Otherwise, £37.97.

Morrisons
£29.99 when bought with another chart game, £39.99 otherwise.

GAME
£24.99 when bought with any other chart 360/PS3 game or selected trade (source)

Gamestation
£24.99 when bought with selected titles.

[IMG-R=101]19170[/IMG-R]ASDA
£36.97 when bought alone, or £4.97 when you trade in Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. CONFIRMED, image source user "c4c" on hotukdeals.

Best Online Deals
Amazon have the best online deal at the moment, if you're looking for the game alone.
:360: £36.97 from Amazon
:ps3: £36.97 from Amazon

Or if you're happy to buy some Microsoft points along with it, Tesco's £25 detail is also available online:
:360: :ps3: £25 when bought with 2100 Microsoft points/3 months LIVE membership/£20 PSN card

Trade-in Deals
- GAME are doing Black Ops for half price when you trade in Halo Reach. (Unconfirmed)
- HMV are doing Black Ops on 360 for £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honor (360).
- Tesco are offering £24 for trading in Halo Reach.

[IMG-R=6910]19192[/IMG-R]Expired or Cancelled Deals
Call of Duty Black Ops for £20 from www.woolworths.co.uk (thread here) - It appears that customers who are calling to check on the deal are getting their orders cancelled, whereas lots of others still show up as valid. We're waiting to see if they'll deliver. Either way, the codes have been deactivated and no longer work for new orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine from Tesco at about 7.30am and there were obviously plenty of copies at that time. Sold my points to a mate for 17.50 so I literally just paid 25 for the game! Even if I only play it a bit I''ll have got good value for that price!

Bought from Morrisons for £30 with a copy of Sims 3 which was £35. Not bad price for Sims 3 to be fair which I was holding off buying for some weird reason.. Glad I did it lowered the price of black ops and Morrisons have the cheapest price around on this game outside the web.

[quote name='jrwagh333']Where is the cheapest place to get this for PC?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this aswell. How come PC prices aren't in the OP?

Went to my local Tesco this morning at about 8am. They're open 24/7 but I didn't think there would of been much of a turn out for the midnight release.

How wrong I was, all copies were sold from people in the queue, both formats. Good job i've got my Sainsburys pre-order to fall back on, not as good a deal but still better than no game.

[quote name='Rowe9']Went to my local Tesco this morning at about 8am. They're open 24/7 but I didn't think there would of been much of a turn out for the midnight release.

How wrong I was, all copies were sold from people in the queue, both formats. Good job i've got my Sainsburys pre-order to fall back on, not as good a deal but still better than no game.[/QUOTE]

Plenty in my local tesco for both formats at 1pm this afternoon.Not that popular roung here.

got 2 tescos here, 1 sold out, the other loads too. 1 is a Tescos Ultra or whatever tag is they give the one that sells everything plus more.

My friend got it for the PS3 in Sainsburys for just £27, and i've read on another site someone got it on the 360 for the same price with no mention of spending the additional £30 instore.

Gamestop, in Ireland and anyway, are offering for Black Ops for 15 when you trade in one of certain games Xtra-vision are offering it for free when you trade in two certain games.

[quote name='shaxster']Ugh, Tesco order still hasn't come. Disappointed, won't order from them again.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same here. It's now close to 1pm on Wednesday and still no order. Going into town later to see if the actual store has any copies left.

Disappointed.

Everyone that has ordered from Tesco. Has your order even been dispatched yet?

Just curious as I Ordered it last night online from Tesco and it was due to be posted today. Checked my account on Tesco and now it is saying it wont be posted untill tomorrow.

Traded in Fable 3 at Asda and got Black Ops for £4.97. Thanks, we should have a CAG UK Black Ops game sometime.

Well, it was dispatched on Sunday, but still don't have it. So I just went into my local store to get one, and I'll return my Tesco order when it comes. Never ordering from Tesco again though.

Looks like Tesco's has expired. I was waiting for a resolution on my order with Woolworths, they just fucked me around constantly, telling me I never placed an order even though my PayPal payment cleared. Oh well. Looks like I'll be waiting for a while for the price to drop...

[quote name='JimmyDeemo']Can anyone tell me what Tescos Entertainment are like for release date deliveries? Think that they might be the best ones to go with as i'm not sure i can be bothered hunting the bargain in supermarkets.[/QUOTE]
OK this might sound like a really stupid question but what's stopping anyone buying the gamestation game deal, and just returning the other game?

bread's done
Back