Call of Duty Black OPS

[quote name='Necrozilla']Why do you hate us?[/QUOTE]

You're talking a lot of smack, but I'll get you back
no I won't cause I can't, no I won't cause I can't :lol:

[quote name='kevlar51']I miss 24/7 nuketown :([/QUOTE]

So do I. Then everybody that likes that godawful map can play that and not vote for it every time it pops up in other modes.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']So do I. Then everybody that likes that godawful map can play that and not vote for it every time it pops up in other modes.[/QUOTE]
I like the map, but you're right--the playlist served both sides, the people who wanted to play it all the time and the people who never wanted to play it.

Noobtown just isn't as fun as I originally thought when the game came out. It feels like all it turns into is spawn raping (in Domination, thats all I play) and noob tubes. Occasionally I can pull off good games like 60-10 and stuff like that but the inconsistant explosives can change a killstreak real fast haha.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Sniper double kill I got on Array.[/QUOTE]
Very nice and I think that's the first time I've seen you holding a sniper rifle ;)

[quote name='kevlar51']I miss 24/7 nuketown :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='JasonTerminator']So do I. Then everybody that likes that godawful map can play that and not vote for it every time it pops up in other modes.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Yeah, I only like Nuketown on the objective modes otherwise it's a constant spawn flip unless you are playing with a full 6 team that doesn't cross the street and keeps the opposition from crossing.

[quote name='woodcan']Very nice and I think that's the first time I've seen you holding a sniper rifle ;)
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't snipe much and when I do it is usually on Array.

It looks like he didnt even knife the guy. He knifed behind him. Just because you can see him on your screen doesnt mean auto death. You have to center him on your screen.... in most cases. IMO he swings and misses.

The problem is that you were too close to him. Ideally, you want to be at least 20 feet away from an enemy when knifing. If he's firing his whole magazine into you, this will increase the odds of connecting with the knife even more.

[quote name='The 7th Number']It looks like he didnt even knife the guy. He knifed behind him. Just because you can see him on your screen doesnt mean auto death. You have to center him on your screen.... in most cases. IMO he swings and misses.[/QUOTE]

I've been knifed many times with out being seen on the opponents screen. You can still kill them in your periph sometimes.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I've been knifed many times with out being seen on the opponents screen. You can still kill them in your periph sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the knifing is such shit in this game. I did it by reflex last night a few times and it was 50/50 in getting me the kill. Very annoying.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I'm not good at this yet.

I was happy with the distance on this shot, even if it was somewhat easy.

[youtube]XK1qQ08xJoU[/youtube][/QUOTE]

If that was the match ending kill why not include the killcam!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']If that was the match ending kill why not include the killcam![/QUOTE]

Probably done with Theater, but I agree that seeing his viewpoint would make the video much, much more interesting.

[quote name='buddynayr']Will this ever drop to $40 at least?[/QUOTE]

Modern Warfare 2 didn't drop to $40 until Black Ops came out, so expect to wait until November for a proper price drop. Keep your eyes open for deals, as it does go on sale occasionally.

[quote name='kimbaka']The problem is that you were too close to him. Ideally, you want to be at least 20 feet away from an enemy when knifing. If he's firing his whole magazine into you, this will increase the odds of connecting with the knife even more.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']That knife looks to have been made by Apple and you were just holding it wrong.[/QUOTE]

Classic :applause:

[quote name='Necrozilla']Only good Black Ops video below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiF43luJSFI[/QUOTE]
That irks me that the in the single-player the camo covers the whole AUG but in MP it leaves about half the damn thing without camo. It makes the Gold camo look like ass unless you have an ACOG on it.

After playing a match tonight where I couldn't kill anybody I didn't shoot from behind, and even then it was iffy, I've decided to take a nice long break from this game. Some serious bullshit when I know somebody is coming somewhere and he doesn't know I'm there and he has the time to stop sprinting, ADS, and kill me when I've been ADSed the entire time shooting at him.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']After playing a match tonight where I couldn't kill anybody I didn't shoot from behind, and even then it was iffy, I've decided to take a nice long break from this game. Some serious bullshit when I know somebody is coming somewhere and he doesn't know I'm there and he has the time to stop sprinting, ADS, and kill me when I've been ADSed the entire time shooting at him.[/QUOTE]

If you have a poor connection Black Ops isn't worth $20 because the online is what makes the game. With a terrible online mode the game is practically worthless.

[quote name='buddynayr']Will this ever drop to $40 at least?[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind a used copy it's 40 bucks at familyvideo.com or if you have a location near you.

New maps, May 3rd.

escalationflyer599px.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/05/report-black-ops-escalation-dlc-outed-by-retail-flyer-coming/

wow so 4 new maps and 1 zombie map again?

zoo sounds cool lol.

the date on the poster looks like its coming out march 5th, why is the month in the middle?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The 7th Number']wow so 4 new maps and 1 zombie map again?

zoo sounds cool lol.

the date on the poster looks like its coming out march 5th, why is the month in the middle?[/QUOTE]
the ad is from austraila where they do the day/month/year thing

I've mostly been playing FFA, since my friends no longer want to play this game, and I can't stand the shitty pubbies fucking up games where I get 3 k/d, and they fucking die so much we lose anyway.

bread's done
Back