shaqfubanner0yr.gif
ing mother
shaqfubanner0yr.gif
er!

better?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
shaqfubanner0yr.gif
yeah![/QUOTE]
I agree... I kinda like that one. The shaq picture is too much and makes me feel an urge to stab and kill... I do not wish to have this urge no longer.

I'd rather ultimately have that as an optional smiley, with text as the default censor.

And again I say, shaq-fu is old. At least include another game, like replace "shit" with Drake.

Man i took the biggest Drake the other day...

[quote name='evilmax17']I'd rather ultimately have that as an optional smiley, with text as the default censor.

And again I say, shaq-fu is old. At least include another game, like replace "shit" with Drake.

Man i took the biggest Drake the other day...[/QUOTE]
yeah but shaq-fuing Drake doesn't sound right.

[quote name='CheapyD']Is this really important enough to give a fuck about? ;)[/QUOTE]

When you cuss as much as I do, then yes it is. :D

I'd like to just say that the point of this is not for us to never see curses like f-uck again.
I'm just trying to clean it up a little bit and to have some fun at the same time.

Thanks Kayden.

[quote name='CheapyD']I'd like to just say that the point of this is not for us to never see curses like f-uck again.
I'm just trying to clean it up a little bit and to have some fun at the same time.

Thanks Kayden.[/QUOTE]
Who are you people to try to ruin Cheapy's fun? Shame on you all!

[quote name='CheapyD']I'd like to just say that the point of this is not for us to never see curses like f-uck again.

Thanks Kayden.[/QUOTE]

:cry: Cheapy has publically acknowledged me with praise.... this is the happiest day of my life!!

:lol:

Dammit, we should edit all the cuss words with their own unique picture or statement. I guess I like to cuss a little too much for my own good. Shaq-fu.

bread's done
Back