Can we bring Shaq-fu back?

[quote name='evilmax17']Eh, shaq-fu is old and played out. We need something new though, but not necessarily shaq-fu.[/QUOTE]

Shaq-fu that.

I say that if we must have a filter on that we should change back to shaq-fu. I really liked that one. really gave cursing its character, where as the $$$$ don't really hold it.

$$$$, $$$$ and $$$$.
just testing.
Yeah I miss shaq-fu, but maybe we could change it with someother lame ass game.

vB doesn't let you replace words with other words, only a single character.
I liked shaq-fu too, but this is going to be very low on the priority list.

[quote name='CheapyD']vB doesn't let you replace words with other words, only a single character.
I liked shaq-fu too, but this is going to be very low on the priority list.[/QUOTE]

There's got to me a mod out there somewhere.

[quote name='CheapyD']vB doesn't let you replace words with other words, only a single character.
I liked shaq-fu too, but this is going to be very low on the priority list.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='Scrubking']There's got to me a mod out there somewhere.[/QUOTE]
If that's true, it'd be cool if you could track it down. Perhaps if you found one and brought it to his attention, it might move up the priority list?

I found a hack that allows users to enable/disable censorship to their liking, but it's up to Cheapy if he wants to install it.

It looks like the mod Moxio found will work.

This hack doesn't use the vBulletin censorship system at all, so that would make no difference at all whether it's on or off. To get words filtered or replaced using this hack you must enter each one into the Replacement Variables system. It's a bit of a pain if you have a long list of words, but it is flexible and means that rather than have just asterisks (as with the vB censorship system) you can replace one word with another. For example, m*therf**ker could be replaced by muddyfunster.

[quote name='Moxio']$$$$. F U C K. $$$$. f uck. fcuk. xD

fuck.

Cheapy, you might need a bit tighter filter around here.[/QUOTE]

Filter bypass!!!
BAN! BAN!!! BAN TEH fucker! ...errr... whoops... :whistle2:#

gamesshaqfu0bl.gif
this
gamesshaqfu0bl.gif
ing piece of
gamesshaqfu0bl.gif
, you
gamesshaqfu0bl.gif
ers!

Have any of you found yourself actually swearing with shaq-fu?
I was at work one day working on something and my hand slipped and I cut it and I yelped "shaq-fu that hurt" I sat there for a second wondering if I had actually said what I just heard... I quickly looked around to see if anyone was there. Luckily, I was alone.

Can the charechter be from your own database, because you can make ole shaq-fu a letter, with some programmin help, to bad i cant help you there
, im typin shaq-fu anyway, screw having money signs

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Can the charechter be from your own database, because you can make ole shaq-fu a letter, with some programmin help, to bad i cant help you there
, im typin shaq-fu anyway, screw having money signs[/QUOTE]
But then wouldn't it be "shaq-fushaq-fu-shaq-fu-shaq-fu" instead of $$$$?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']everyone mentions Shq-Fu, but what about Night Trap and E.T.?[/QUOTE]
No, you're a cigarette.

I request that if we do get that mod, that the word "fag" becomes "cigarette."

That would make me have mucho teh ha has.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']everyone mentions Shq-Fu, but what about Night Trap and E.T.?[/QUOTE]

Shaq-Fu was all over the place, the others I only saw a few times combined. Maybe if everyone was throwing around slurs like that we would have become attached to them as well.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']But then wouldn't it be "shaq-fushaq-fu-shaq-fu-shaq-fu" instead of $$$$?[/QUOTE]

nah i think the charecther count doesnt have to match the length of the word after all $$$$ is shorter than Shaq-Fu

What The Night Trap
E.T you, ryan
A night trappin awesome game
that is E.Tin Stupic

Nah doesnt have Shaq-fu's pizzaz

[quote name='onetrackmind']Holy $$$$ thats the funniest $$$$ing thing i've $$$$ing seen all $$$$ing day[/QUOTE]
Agreed...MUST find a way to use this!

nothing has as much ridiculousness as shaq fu and that's all there is to it.

come on, it's $$$$ing shaq and kung fu put together in a $$$$ing videogame...

[quote name='Sleepkyng']nothing has as much ridiculousness as shaq fu and that's all there is to it.

come on, it's $$$$ing shaq and kung fu put together in a $$$$ing videogame...[/QUOTE]

Dont forget the alien dimension....

i dont see why we dont say $$$$. we are mature enough no? or it might be thought about as immature because mature people dont say it.

[quote name='mousin']i dont see why we dont say $$$$. we are mature enough no? or it might be thought about as immature because mature people dont say it.[/QUOTE]

Some people would say being mature would mean you could say words beyond simple minded profanities.

If you think cursing makes you an adult... well... doesn't say much for you.

bread's done
Back