(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Gears and Dead Rising have been spoken for.

Got three 360 games for sale. I'm sort ot ticked off at RFD now so I'll deduct $3 off the games from the prices I listed on there.
  • Assassin's Creed $39
All prices are shipped and firm.

[quote name='mrelusive']Got three 360 games for sale. I'm sort ot ticked off at RFD now so I'll deduct $3 off the games from the prices I listed on there.
  • Assassin's Creed $39
  • Gears of War $32
  • Dead Rising $15
All prices are shipped and firm.[/quote]

I'll give you $20 for the whole lot!!
(That was a joke...I would prefer to not be verbally maimed/ I also hate when people try to undercut a firm asking price)

[quote name='Lockescythe']mr elusive will you ship to the states because I have a bud whos looking for dead rising. Might send him your way.[/quote] Yup I can send it to your friend. Would need to add +$1 to add a bit to the shipping difference.
[quote name='tymcg']I also hate when people try to undercut a firm asking price[/quote]
Hehe. Actually it's not really the undercutting firm prices that ticks me off. It's how some of the same people act with hostility afterwards, when they find out the seller won't budge from their firm prices (orly?).

I am looking for Formula One Championship Edition (PS3) and The Orange Box (PS3).

PM me with your offers, if you have some.

Hi all, have some games I wish to offload. Note the trades below, and if there are prices, then those would be for "cash". All Xbox 360 games are less than a month old, Elder Scrolls has been played for a few hours, and it was a Christmas present. If you have what I want or something else, I'm willing to barter, and am open to options and best offer.
Shipping is at cost.

Xbox 360
- Mass Effect ($50)
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Game of the Year with both expansions *sigh, I really wanted to love this game* ($55)
- Marvel UA/Forza 2 double pack ($40)

Wii
- Elebits ($30)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess ($50)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids ($35)

Looking for:

Xbox 360
- Gears of War
- Call of Duty 4
- Some points?

Nick

I have seen the light and am looking for Persona 3, if anyone perhaps bought a spare copy off amazon.ca on boxing day or want to trade for there old copy, PM me, I will travel anywhere on vancouver skytrain to pick up because well I need this game.

Im selling -

Xbox 360 - Bio Shock minor scratches, game runs fine
GBA - Final Fantasy VI Advanced - Comes with everything
DS - Ace Attorney Justice for All - Comes with everything
PC - Battlefield 2 Special forces

PM me and make me a offer
I live in Ladner, BC so meeting in Vancouver would not be a problem

I have 2 sealed copies of Ratchet and Clank. Looking for Uncharted and Heavenly Sword. If your discs aren't complete or have scratches please don't bother PMing.

EDIT: they're gone.

Does anyone in Vancouver or the surrounding area still need Bioshock? I'll sell it for $25. PM me.

Or willing to trade for Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, or even Orange Box on 360. Or Trauma Center; New Blood or Zack & Wiki on the Wii. Or Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology on PSP.

This is kind of a long shot I guess, but anyone around Vancouver have a very cheap copy of Star Fox Adventures? It must be complete with case and manual, and no scratches on the disc. It would be great if the game case were in decent condition as well. I'm probably only looking to do local for this.

[quote name='boba_fett300']Price lowered:

Brand new Intec Urban Camo Headset (XBOX 360) $15
Brand new Halo 3 Wall Sticker $20
Used Xbox 360 Driving Wheel $90
Used Nyko Intercooler (XBOX 360) $15
Used Smackdown VS Raw 2007 PS2 $25[/quote]

Price lowered again:

Brand new Intec Urban Camo Headset (XBOX 360) $10
Brand new Halo 3 Wall Sticker $10
Used Xbox 360 Driving Wheel $80
Used Nyko Intercooler (XBOX 360) $10
Used Smackdown VS Raw 2007 PS2 $20

Updated list...

Xbox 360
- Halo 3 ($40)
- Marvel UA/Forza 2 double pack ($35)

Wii
- Elebits ($30)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess ($45)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids ($35)

Looking for:

Xbox 360
- Call of Duty 4

Nick

I have a Final Fantasy 12 Guide in meant condition. Selling for $10 for anyone around the Vancouver or Burnaby area. I can't ship it, cause shipping cost more than $10. PM me if interested

Updated the list, reduced some prices. C'mon people, hit me up! I don't have enough room for alla these games :)

Some Xbox 360 and Wii games FS. All in great condition, all with boxes and manuals unless otherwise stated.

Most have been played a few times, some not played at all.

Xbox 360
- Halo 3 ($40)
- Assassin's Creed ($45)
- Bioshock ($47)
- Marvel UA/Forza 2 double pack ($35)

Wii
- Elebits ($25)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess ($45)
- Rayman Raving Rabbids ($30)

Looking for:

Willing to potentially trade for some 360 points, or accessories. Need nothing for the Wii or any other system.

Nick

I've got a mint condition Ratchet and Clank for PS3 available for trade or sale.

If trading, I'm looking specifically for Call of Duty 4 (PS3) and Folklore.

PM if interested!

More updates...

Most have been played a few times, some not played at all.

Xbox 360
- Assassin's Creed ($42)
- Bioshock ($40)
- Marvel UA/Forza 2 double pack ($30)

Wii
- Elebits ($25)
- Zelda: Twilight Princess ($40)

Looking for:

360 points, or accessories. Need nothing for the Wii or any other system.

Nick

Got a new/sealed Wii Nunchuck, bought it at FS but lost the receipt. Looking to sell for $25 (you save the $3 tax) in/around Vancouver, BC only.

[quote name='Icetron']Got a new/sealed Wii Nunchuck, bought it at FS but lost the receipt. Looking to sell for $25 (you save the $3 tax) in GVR.[/quote]
that doesn't help the fact I can get it cheaper because you are going to charge me shipping fees so if I went to buy it in the store it'll be cheaper.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Thats why he said GVR meaning general vancouver region...[/quote]

Yeah..it's not going to be a deal if I have to ship it, and I'm just trying to get my money back since I don't need the Nunchuck.

I'll edit my original post to make this clear.

Final Fantasy 12 guide like brand new, only used it like 2 times. I need to get rid of it since I sold my PS2 and FF12 half a year ago. Anybody want it for $10 PM me. If nobody is interested in 2 weeks, it's going into the garbage.

Oh yea, I don't do shipping, so it's only for those in Vancouver or Burnaby.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I got my ff12 guide for 30 cents.

yay chapters.[/quote]

Haha same here (as well as a few other guides).

Have a completely mint copy of Eternal Sonata for the 360 that I'm finished with - was a pretty fun game but I won't be playing it again, as I have too much else to play. $40 shipped. :)

mint/complete eternal sonata up for grabs, PM me with an offer, I'm looking for a mint/complete copy of assassins creed that i'd do a straight up trade for

I have these for sale or trade. All are complete unless noted otherwise.

Lair (PS3)
The BIGS (PS3)
Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire (PS3)
NBA 2K8 (PS3)
Suikoden V (PS2)
Artelier Iris 3 - Grand Phantasm (PS2)
DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution (PS2)
Monster Hunter (PSP)
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (PSP)
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)
Final Fantasy IV (PSX) - Black version but no manual

PM is the key!

Anyone in the GTA selling or trading, im just east of Toronto, wondering if anyone round this area has games for sale or trade without shipping?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']OP changed the title. :shock:[/quote]thats because somebody *cough*azumangaman*cough* was making fun of the title, in any case this should make things easier, i'll also bump it up every other day

If you guys want I can also update the OP with CAG's in which regions (eg. BC and Ontario, or even cities Vancouver, Richmond etc.) that way it'll make things easier for those in less populated provinces/cities meet those around them

Me? Never!
You know the title that's up now is
easier to understand what's going on
and there won't be anymore "Wheres
the trading thread?"

[quote name='Azumangaman']Me? Never!
You know the title that's up now is
easier to understand what's going on
and there won't be anymore "Wheres
the trading thread?"[/quote]hopefully, though counting the # of times people miss the "washroom over here" sign doesn't make me feel any better

For Sale- GameBoy Advance:

GameBoy Advance SP White Pearl - screen and case in good condition, with box
Donkey Kong Country 2 GBA
Mario Kart GBA
Wario Ware Inc. GBA
Pacman Collection GBA
Eye of the Beholder GBA
Sims Bustin Out GBA
Urbz: Sims in the City GBA

Can be sold individually or some package.

Location: Montreal, QC, can use shipping (paying with Paypal)

[quote name='Icetron']Got a new/sealed Wii Nunchuck, bought it at FS but lost the receipt. Looking to sell for $25 (you save the $3 tax) in/around Vancouver, BC only.[/quote]

Still trying. :cold:

bread's done
Back