(CANADA) CAG Trading Lists

maigoyume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
127 (100%)
hey guys, I'm just creating this thread because so many people are getting ripped off by EB, so in order to remedy this (sort of) we can use this thread to trade/sell each other games, besides CAGers will give you better deals than EB, you'll get money instead of store credit and not to mention you'll boost up your iTrader rating at the same time :)

BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vancouver

Archestratus
Dreamybear
Firestorm
Faytz
Lone_Prodigy
maigoyume
Stuttering Billy (formerly known as Underfoot)
thebigboss

Coquitlam

Gamer602

Victoria

Arnoldrimmer
Magiic

ALBERTA

Calgary

Kiluminati

Edmonton

Bs000

SASKATCHEWAN

Saskatoon

northofamerica

MANITOBA

Winnipeg

Gmoney1234567890
ikariwarriors
Messcomp
Winnopeg

ONTARIO

Azumangaman

Burlington

Darkandlong

Guelph

JnJosh
Sousanator

Hamilton

Broccoli
killmak
Nonrandomhero

Mississauga

zero101

Ottawa

Danthemightyone
Kekumba
Princess Zelda

Scarborough

Christonian

Stratford

Phorty Ounce

Toronto

Costa
Doctorofstyle
JGonspy
kathos
Lockescythe
Sousanator

QUEBEC

Quebec City

Mkay

NEW BRUNSWICK

Miramichi/Frederiction

Chrisryans

NOVA SCOTIA

Snowsquirrel

NEWFOUNDLAND

St John's

Hovercraft

I'll be updating this regularly now that i have some more free time, for now its just what provinces/cities until I get more info from you guys

Edit: Been friggin BUSY the past few months, what with work and buying an apartment. Sorry for not updating regularly guys, but it looks like everything still seems to be flowing smoothly. If anyone has any suggestions on improving the list or anything in particular lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I have Baten Kaitos Origins for Gamecube. Has case and manual, good condition, $20.

Local only.[/quote]

Last call... I'll be using it for Trade-3 after the weekend.

I'm looking for a copy of Call of Duty 4 for the 360.

I have the following to trade:

Uncharted (PS3)
Mass Effect (360)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360)

I have others too but I'm away for the weekend, will update the list accodringly when I get home.

Just send me a PM if you're interested in any of the games or have CoD4 up for grabs! I'm willing to pay cash as well.

okay, at the least firestorm is interested in the region list, PM me or leave a post on here to let me know which province + city you're in or if you're paranoid some of us will stalk you *cough* then just toss me a province, i'll start it off but i need all of you to help me out

Updated OP

I'm in New Brunswick. Miramichi during the summer and Fredericton during school.

I can't see there being many other people from NB heh.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']im in hamilton ontario. this thread is a pretty decent idea[/quote]why thank you, now all we need is cheapyD to approve a sub forum here and we're set, everyone has been added so far

I am in Nova Scotia's South Shore region. But unless there a are a bunch of people in the area, there is no point in having a subgroup, as it costs the same to mail a game to QC, as it does to BC.
~S

So has CheapyD been PMd? It shouldn't take him too long to reps. I think our own trading subforum would be perfect and I'd love to make my own trading list etc.

Magiic pm'd cheapyD already, we're just waiting for a response right now

Edit: OP is up to date with everyone who has provided me a location, take a look and lmk if i made any mistakes or just suggestions to make it a little easier to look at

[quote name='Azumangaman']So has CheapyD been PMd? It shouldn't take him too long to reps. I think our own trading subforum would be perfect and I'd love to make my own trading list etc.[/quote]

Maybe if more people PM'd him, the more likely he's going to reply/set-up a sub forum for us. So-Maybe someone can type up a sample letter and we can all C&P, while adding our own thoughts than foward it to him!

[quote name='gamer602']Maybe if more people PM'd him, the more likely he's going to reply/set-up a sub forum for us. So-Maybe someone can type up a sample letter and we can all C&P, while adding our own thoughts than foward it to him![/quote]

While that idea sounds good, it's basically spam.

ya sending CheapyD a shitload of PM's from different people saying the same thing is probably not going to do anything

[quote name='magiic']ya I PM'd CheapyD, no response yet.

btw the font size in the OP suggests that Victoria is a province now :)[/quote]what are you talking about? its normal font like the other cities ;)

Edit: got work, i'll update when i return

[quote name='maigoyume']what are you talking about? its normal font like the other cities ;)

Edit: got work, i'll update when i return[/quote]

LIES

lol when I first checked it was in big text like the provinces

Why not just type out a letter explaining the need for a Canadian trading sub-forum, and then the members can just "sign" it by C+P the letter (or if maig has time he can update the signed list).

For example;

The members over at the Canadian forums have expressed a significant desire to have a sub-forum dedicated to Canadian game trading...(and so on).

Signed,

Member 1
Member 2

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Why not just type out a letter explaining the need for a Canadian trading sub-forum, and then the members can just "sign" it by C+P the letter (or if maig has time he can update the signed list).

For example;

The members over at the Canadian forums have expressed a significant desire to have a sub-forum dedicated to Canadian game trading...(and so on).

Signed,

Member 1
Member 2[/quote]

yea, this is a better idea than what i had suggested. I'm all for it!

okay all up to date, if i missed you, too bad ;) if you ask real nice and let me know i'll think about adding you, in the meantime i await cheapyD's reply

I'm in Burlington, ON.

I also have the following for sale/trade (mint, complete):

Gears of War - $30 - *** SOLD ***
Heavenly Sword - $40 *** SOLD ***
Resistance (sealed) - $50
Warhawk (w/ headset and charging cable, no bundle box otherwise complete) - $45

Prices are OBO and don't include shipping. Looking for a mint/new Sixaxis.

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Played thru once, have no time for online plays)
Lair (Played less than 10 minutes, just not my game. Almost like new!)
Virtua Tennis 3
The BIGS
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

PS2 Games
Suikoden V
Artelier Iris 3 - Grand Phantasm
DDRMAX: Dance Dance Revolution

PSP Games
Monster Hunter
Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos
Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology

PS1 Games
Final Fantasy IV (Black version but no manual)

DVD
300 Two-Disc Special Edition - $20

HAVE:
-Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) $35
-Lost Planet (360) $20

both are previously played, purchased from Rogers, w/ orig. box but no instructions. SMG cost me a lot more to buy b/c i didn't get it during those 2/$40 deals, hence the higher price tag. ideally looking for a trade for the following games:

WANT:
-Ghost Squad (Wii)
-Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
-Zack & Wiki (Wii)

games should include orig. case and manuals; manuals and discs should be in mint or good condition

i'm located in Vancouver, B.C. local trades are preferred.

Located in Scarborough

local deals only if possible unless willing to come and pick it up

1min drive from 401 and markham road turnoff

PM is KEY.

Trade/Sell

Assassins Creed
Resistance
Motorstorm
FNR3

Wanted

PS3

Uncharted
Unreal
Folklore
NG Sigma
DS3

PC

World in Conflict

Blu ray

open to pretty much anything

Dvd

Stargate Sg1 Seasons 1-10 (never know lol)
or 5-10 because thats where i am right now

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']I have Baten Kaitos Origins for Gamecube. Has case and manual, good condition, $15.

Local only.[/quote]

Price drop: EB skewered the TIVs again and I couldn't do the Trade 3.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Price drop: EB skewered the TIVs again and I couldn't do the Trade 3.[/QUOTE]
I want your baten Kaitos origins! Let me know if youd ship it.

Also Any fellow Canuck's Interested in a sealed copy of Batllion wars 2? I'd love to do it straight up for Fire Emblem:RD, but any other offers shoot me up!

bread's done
Back