[Canada] EB Games Gamedays July 3rd-August 01st

kathos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys Game Days is back! For some reason! Guess they were really disappointed from the first one's lack of sales (because well... the sales sucked). Here goes! The deals will be listed as they are in the flyer:

Note! I left out the Crap that was the regular price (like UFC or Fight Night Round 4 or Tiger Woods 2010 Wii) that were advertised but stayed the same price.

Xbox 360 PRO

- Buy a PRO kit and get NHL 2k8, Sega Superstar Tennis or Alone in the Dark for free. $299.99

Xbox 360 ELITE

- Get a free "gift" with purchase, which is either a GTA duffel bag or a GTA "Statue of Happiness" statue. $399.99

Xbox 360 Family Bundle

- Scene It? Box Office Smash (w/ 4 controllers), Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts and You're In The Movies (w/ Live Vision cam) all in one pack. $69.99

PS3 80GB

- Free Motorstorm Pacific Rift or Resistance 2 with purchase of 80GB system. $399.99

PSP

- Buy ANY PSP SKU (from the stand-alone to the bundles) get Daxter and Twisted Metal: Head On. The picture only shows $199.99 as a price but it has a picture of the stand-alone SKU there too so one can only assume.

Wii

- Wii bundle, comes with Punch Out! priced at $319.99. Save $20 it says.

- Get a Wii for $49.99 if you trade in 10 current-gen games with minimum $8 TIV w/ case and manual.

Nintendo DSi

- DSi bundle, comes with GTA Chinatown Wars and a sticker pack for $229.99 you says $10 it says.

- Get a DSi for $49.99 when you trade in 6 current-gen games with minimum $8 TIV w/ case and manual.

Weekly Specials

- July 3rd-July 09th: 2-for-$20 on all used games ($9.99-$14.99) for last gen (PS2/GC/XBOX)

- July 10th-July 16th: 2-for-$40 on all used games ($19.99-$24.99) for last gen (PS2/GC/XBOX)

- July 17th-July 23rd: Save up to 50% on used accessories with purcahse of used game:

- Buy a $9.99 used game and save 10% on used accessory.
- Buy a $14.99 used game and save 25% on used accessory.
- Buy a $19.99 used game and save 50% on a used accessory.

Multiplatform games

- COD4 $29.99 (July 3th-July 16th)
- COD: WaW $49.99 (July 3rd-July 16th only)
- G-Force $59.99
- Ghostbusters $59.99
- Guitar Hero Metallica $49.99 (July 3th-July 16th)
- Guitar Hero World Tour $49.99
- Guitar Hero World Tour Full Kit $159.99 (PS3/360 only, PS2 kit $149.99)
- Overlord 2 $59.99 (Wii $49.99)
- Red Faction Guerilla $59.99 (July 13th-July 19th)
- Rock Band 2 full kit $169.99 (all systems)
- Rock Band 2 software only $49.99 (Wii $39.99)
-
Rock Band ACDC $9.99 (all systems)
- Wolfenstein $59.99
- WWE Legends of Wrestling $49.99 (July 3rd-July 9th)

PS3/PSP Games

- SOCOM w/ Headset $39.99
- All PS3 GH games $5 off

- Resistance: Retribution $19.99

Wii

- Battle of the Bands $7.99
- Naked Brothers Band $7.99
- Wii Sports Resort $59.99 w/ free Wii Sports Resort branded frisbee with pre-order, a real frisbee.

DS

- Guitar Hero ON TOUR Modern Hits $39.99

PC

- Guild Wars Trilogy $59.99 w/ free Eye Of The North expansion pack

Have fun guys! Also there's DAILY DEAL DROPS, hopefully they won't fail as bad as they did last game day, personally I think they're doing it again 'cause last time it completely fell through the floor. The guys that are on my watch-list get ready to be emailed and post in the same spot as always! We're back on!

Last edited by a moderator:
hahah.. funny thing was I was just at EB (Bilings Bridge) and couldn't see any game deals at all.. totally missed on this.. although I'm not sure if I would have bought it anyways..

Picked up a copy of PoP this morning. Brand new and sealed for $9.99. I've played it before but I was waiting for a price like this to add it to my collection.

OMG A REAL GAMEDAYS!
I sold off PoP, but its TOTALLY WORTH $10. Not that great, but for that price its boss.

Its a good time to have $130 in Credit.

Thanks guys, picked up PoP for the PS3 and it really shocked the girl at the counter it was that cheap. I only saw 1 other copy for the PS3 at the Morningside/401 EB but maybe they have more that I didn't see.

Darn, and I thought the $19.99 price at FS awhile ago was good.. why am I tempted to buy a second copy for no reason? The hoarders won't be all over this, right? The TIVs probably aren't too good anywhere?

[quote name='TripleQ']Darn, and I thought the $19.99 price at FS awhile ago was good.. why am I tempted to buy a second copy for no reason? The hoarders won't be all over this, right? The TIVs probably aren't too good anywhere?[/QUOTE]

It's a good flip on Goozex, but I don't think the TIV/resale is high enough to make it a "must buy"... of course, I'm not a RFDer either...

@telepathy: Thanks for sharing! These type of super-hot $10 daily specials are AWESOME.

ZOMG~! It's not used?... it seems we're in for another wonderful gaming summer.

Does that reflect on collector edition as well?
Now to find a copy!

lol during xmas I picked up Wii Fire Emblem / Prince of Persia for buy 2 get 1 free, and a month later FE was 19.99 @ EBgames, and now PoP is 10 dollars. FML :(

just got it. :) its sweet. i can't beleive its 9.99 already....

next up, Far Cry 2, Bioshock, and Battlefield BC (another copy for friend) . hope those are in the game days too...

Picked PoP 360 up at the Kanata EB (Ottawa region)

It was gutted, but for 10 dollars I don't really care. He said all the copies left were gutted, so at least he tried for me without asking.

And I'm not sure how many copies were left that weren't reserved, I think I saw maybe 2 more when he was reaching for mine.

This was at about 5:15PM

for those of you who are planning to get this game, Production Value is to die for, and it has a great art style. and if that's your thing, go for it.

the story/ character development is done.... average. the story seems kinda rushed at the start, and the character development is done thought optional convversations (with the click of L1) other then that, the combat is 1 on 1, very easy, and after you get used to the controls, it's very very easy. i've been playing for 5-6 hours, and for 10 bucks.... what are you waiting for? try to pick up the Pre-order edition with the unique sleeve, Digital Artbook, Digital extras. ( not really worth it, but if you can, get it)

Not many here this afternoon, every copy gutted. One had maybe 6 360 ones and fewer ps3s. Surprised how busy it was, no else seemed to know of the sale. I would expect they are all gone now.

Just came back from EB at metrotown burnaby and they had about 20 used PS3 copies on the shelf and about 10 new PS3 copies behind the counter. All at $9.99. I pickup a new one with my edge card. The girl behind the counter said that they would have some other game for sale tomorrow but they don't know what it would be until then.

[quote name='awworld']Just came back from EB at metrotown burnaby and they had about 20 used PS3 copies on the shelf and about 10 new PS3 copies behind the counter. All at $9.99. I pickup a new one with my edge card. The girl behind the counter said that they would have some other game for sale tomorrow but they don't know what it would be until then.[/QUOTE]

Sat- COD 3 9.99
Sun- Rockband trackpack 9.99
Mon- Animal crossing BDL 29.99

[quote name='Ranzo']Sat- COD 3 9.99
Mon- Animal crossing BDL 29.99[/QUOTE]

Which track pack?

Might pick up the track pack depending what it is... Then again I haven't played rockband for about 5 months.

Great price for animal crossing

[quote name='Tuffdog']Which track pack?[/QUOTE]
I would like to know this as well, if it is track pack vol 2 I think I'll have to get a price adjustment since $5 is half the cost of one of the $10 games :D

Is the Prince of Persia sale only for today?

I won't be able to pick one up till Sunday :cry:

[quote name='heimdal']Is the Prince of Persia sale only for today?

I won't be able to pick one up till Sunday :cry:[/QUOTE]

today only.

[quote name='exolstice']$9.99 as well.[/QUOTE]

PoP used is $9.89+tax and $8.99 flat on Edge Card.

and there's NO WAY they'll have all the price tags switched back on all the copies of PoP tomorrow.

Thanks a lot, Ranzo. I know what im doing sunday/monday morning :)

These are starting to look like a lot of good deals this time around.

Thanks Ranzo, will be picking up COD 3 tom.

I got POP for PS3 today as well. Case was cracked and it had stickers ripped off the whole case(so it leaves the sticky residue), so I returned it and got a sealed copy. Funny I didn't get a sealed copy to begin with. Good Gamedays so far!

[quote name='j940651']PoP used is $9.89+tax and $8.99 flat on Edge Card.

and there's NO WAY they'll have all the price tags switched back on all the copies of PoP tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I believe the question is, how few will they have to retag back to the original price? :lol:

Picked up PoP for the 360 at Pacific Centre. Don't know how many they have left, I had it put on hold. Thank you!

[quote name='Firestorm']sort of unrelated by EB is doing pre-orders on Scribblenauts now! $39.99 though =([/QUOTE]

isn't that the regular price for a ds game now?

EDIT: well USA has it for 29.99... 10 dollar difference... sigh... where did the good ol CAD dollar gone to?

bread's done
Back