Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
The Darkness PS3, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3[/FONT]

World of Warcraft Deal
-
Get World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade Expansion for 29.99 (Save 10$)

Used Deal

-
BUY THREE USED GAMES GET A FORTH USED GAME FREE (Forth game equal or less to lowest priced game)

QUIZNO's Deal
-
Coupon for Free Chips and Pop with purchase of Pizza from EB
Coupon for 5$ off at EB from Quizno

System Promo (No Posters yet) (All require 8$ trades)
NEW
-
Get a XB360 and Forza 2 for 499.99
Get a NDS Lite For 99.99 when you Trade your GBA SP and 2 Games
Get a XB360 w/ Forza 2 for 299.99 when you trade 10 Games ALSO Get Gears of War FREE with the XB360 (Only with trade deal)

USED
-
PS3 60GB for 349.99 when you trade 10 Games
PS3 20GB for 249.99 when you trade 10 Games
XB360 for 99.99 when you trade 10 Games
Wii for FREE when you trade 10 Games
NGC for FREE when you trade 3 Games
GBASP for FREE when you trade 3 Games
XB for FREE when you trade 4 Games
DS Lite for FREE when you trade 6 Games
PSP for FREE when you tarde 6 Games
PS2 (Fatty) for FREE when you tarde 4 Games.

* Games need to be worth 8$ or more for system promo's
* Games Under 8$ will NOT be bumped up to 10$. (That deal is over)

EDGE CARDS
- i doubt anyone cares.
Warld of Warcraft/Nintendo DS/Spiderman III/Transformers Edge cards are disco'd.
The New one is Nintendo WII

Some stores might still have Spiderman III and Transformer movie posters.

I imagine I'm not the first to think of this but.... if you want to get a ds lite you can do the following:

1) Get a GBASP for FREE when you trade 3 Games

2) Bring that SP back with 2 more games and get a DS lite (for a total of 5 games traded in)

[quote name='thelostdude']you kidding me right psp for 6games? why would they lower the number of trade-in games for the psp?[/quote]

Because its used and not brand new.

Damn, that GBA + 2 games sounded too good to be true ... new deal is garbage.

What about the Used DS, has anyone bought a used ds from eb games? What kind of condition should i expect?

[quote name='arfin']Damn, that GBA + 2 games sounded too good to be true ... new deal is garbage.

What about the Used DS, has anyone bought a used ds from eb games? What kind of condition should i expect?[/quote]from eb? i'd expect a decent amount of scratches on both screens and a busted hinge (assuming its a lite)

New console deals are cold, though you still get $30 value for PS3. Guess EBG learned from last month.

I'm wary about used consoles at EBG.

lol @ Edge card deals... I've got the ugly red-yellow one and I wouldn't mind a Transformers-themed card. Wonder if I can get another one and keep my credit.

now that i have an AC preorder (3 for 1), can i tell them i dont want it and get credit back?

or do i have to find a newbie cashier

As far as I know, there aren't any policies on disallowing cancelations of pre-orders. So theoredically yes it should work, however if you have some stuck up "loyal to the great empire of Eb games" jerk than he might make things difficult for you.

Basically if you have trouble getting credit now, just pick up the game when it comes out and return it with the bill that you got when you picked up the pre-order. That way you will have no trouble.

Otherwise you can just have the pre-order switched to another game, which should be no trouble.

[quote name='idontknow69']now that i have an AC preorder (3 for 1), can i tell them i dont want it and get credit back?

or do i have to find a newbie cashier[/quote]

Say you misplaced your receipt, and change your pre-order with ID. If they see your receipt with trade-3 on it, they're more inclined to deny it.

no what i did was order teh 360 AC, and then switch it for the PS3 one

my recipt say
-1 x360 preorder
+1 ps3 preorder

nothing about 3 for 1 :D

Any 6 games from any system as long as they're over $8 in trade in value.

Ranzo, is the 360 with Forza the Call of Duty 3 bundle or just a 360?

[quote name='idontknow69']now that i have an AC preorder (3 for 1), can i tell them i dont want it and get credit back?

or do i have to find a newbie cashier[/quote]

It is now tracked in the computer. if you say you lost your slip or what ever they can see in the order how you paid. Also newest policy which i am sure most stores miss on is it will be tagged on your slip when picked up saying trade 3 deal.

[quote name='Firestorm']
Ranzo, is the 360 with Forza the Call of Duty 3 bundle or just a 360?[/quote]

COD3 was April
Splinter Cell was May
Forza is now.. it is called the summer pack 07. it might be around for a few months.

[quote name='Ranzo']It is now tracked in the computer. if you say you lost your slip or what ever they can see in the order how you paid. Also newest policy which i am sure most stores miss on is it will be tagged on your slip when picked up saying trade 3 deal.[/quote]
Yeah on my first recipt it showed all three games at TIV of 23.33 or w/e it was, but then i went back and changed the preorder from AC xb360 to AC ps3
so now i recipt reads
- AC x360
+ AC ps3
nowhere does it say that i traded 3 games for it, or im not looking hard enough
so if i go in and say i dont want this Game anymore, will they search up on there comp and go, sorry but you cant get credit cause you did 3for1, or will they accept it and go, heres your credit
in theory it seems awesome, trade in 3 games, which added up $30, (or as low as $24) and get 70 credit instead

[quote name='idontknow69']Yeah on my first recipt it showed all three games at TIV of 23.33 or w/e it was, but then i went back and changed the preorder from AC xb360 to AC ps3
so now i recipt reads
- AC x360
+ AC ps3
so if i go in and say i dont want this Game anymore, will they search up on there comp and go, sorry but you cant get credit cause you did 3for1, or will they accept it and go, heres your credit
in theory it seems awesome, trade in 3 games, which added up $30, (or as low as $24) and get 70 credit instead[/quote]

They can look it upin the computer. depends on who it is.

[quote name='Ranzo']COD3 was April
Splinter Cell was May
Forza is now.. it is called the summer pack 07. it might be around for a few months.[/quote]

So it's a Microsoft bundle or EB bundle?

[quote name='Kawnhr']Is this cross platform?[/quote]

Yes.

And interesting to know Ranzo. That's the newest game (relative to bundle time) they've ever used =o

[quote name='Firestorm'] That's the newest game (relative to bundle time) they've ever used =o[/quote]

Yes, I agree. When EB was giving out gears of war like they are right now. that was a MS bundle. That was with in the same month of launch for gears. Still not as face as this one.

Um that quiznos thing is pretty lax.

I measn I bought the real deal 3.99 sub and got the 5 $ off coupon then I asked for a second one and they gave me another one.

Dunno if it will be like that at every quiznos. But still.

Sure its only 5$ off a purchase but its 5$ off ANY purchase.

[quote name='Lockescythe']Um that quiznos thing is pretty lax.

I measn I bought the real deal 3.99 sub and got the 5 $ off coupon then I asked for a second one and they gave me another one.

Dunno if it will be like that at every quiznos. But still.

Sure its only 5$ off a purchase but its 5$ off ANY purchase.[/quote]

I assume the coupons aren't stackable for one purchase?

nope no minimum purchase that I know of.

I just used one on mushashi legend.

They do not stack with each other, heck you can't even use edge card discount with it. I'm not sure if you could use it to preorder a game.

[quote name='Lockescythe']The coupon doesn't say that a minimum purchase amount is required.[/quote]
Is that really true?

Damn, just buy the cheapest food item there. I assume that would be a small soda?

EDIT: No, that doesn't seem right. There HAS to be a min. purchase.

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Is that really true?

Damn, just buy the cheapest food item there. I assume that would be a small soda?

EDIT: No, that doesn't seem right. There HAS to be a min. purchase.[/quote]you have to buy that 3.99 sub, the coupon itself has no min purchase

[quote name='maigoyume']you have to buy that 3.99 sub, the coupon itself has no min purchase[/quote]

Ah, so there is actually a REQUIRED purchase.

[quote name='idontknow69']Yeah on my first recipt it showed all three games at TIV of 23.33 or w/e it was, but then i went back and changed the preorder from AC xb360 to AC ps3
so now i recipt reads
- AC x360
+ AC ps3
in theory it seems awesome, trade in 3 games, which added up $30, (or as low as $24) and get 70 credit instead[/quote]
it worked, changed my pre-order to 70 credit :)

bread's done
Back