Mass Effect Xbox360
Pokemon Battle Revolution Wii
Tabula Rasa PC
Warhawk PS3
Bioshock PC, Xbox360
The Darkness PS3, Xbox360
Guild Wars:Eye of the North PC
Lair PS3[/FONT]

i want bioshock but i want the CE...... im still more interested in giving my games to BBV i always get a new game when i give them like 3 of my games, when EB offers 8, BBV offers like 20

not to be a thread troll.

if i happen upon 3 games that work i would like to check out the darkness or assasins creed

[quote name='nonrandomhero']i want bioshock but i want the CE...... im still more interested in giving my games to BBV i always get a new game when i give them like 3 of my games, when EB offers 8, BBV offers like 20

not to be a thread troll.

if i happen upon 3 games that work i would like to check out the darkness or assasins creed[/quote]
Ya, I'll likely trade for the regular and upgrade to CE later on... I want that Big Daddy figurine!

Is the CE even in the system yet? I asked a few weeks ago and it wasn't ;/

cool Pokemon is on the list now!

thanks!

hey some guy stole your list and put in on RFD! :lol:

i think that guy with 30 000 posts lurks on CAG! :shame:

[quote name='Nesmaster']Is the CE even in the system yet? I asked a few weeks ago and it wasn't ;/[/quote]

Very recent, a huge update of games have been added. might be a good idea to take a look at the coming soon book next time.

[quote name='jonkaho']cool Pokemon is on the list now!

thanks!

hey some guy stole your list and put in on RFD! :lol:

i think that guy with 30 000 posts lurks on CAG! :shame:[/quote]

ya it's stooples2k3 or whatever the fuck he goes by here. I think he is just some guy who collects welfare and spends his day on RFD

I also want the Bioshock CE. Anyone know if it's possible to trade 3 games and pay the difference between the regular and the limited edition?

sh*t, I was just there on the weekend, and they only had this on for h3. I almost did it, just to flip it (I don't have 360). I have 3 qualifying games (all FFXII) left from the Rogers 2/$30 deal. So I guess it will cost me $50 for Assassin's creed, when it will likely come out at $69+tax... so a savings of $30. not bad.

I would be interested in upgrading to the LE. Normally I find the LE's not much value, and not very 'limited' (I still see new copies of Halo2 tins on shelves), but AC LE looks good:
~S

[quote name='magiic']ya it's stooples2k3 or whatever the fuck he goes by here. I think he is just some guy who collects welfare and spends his day on RFD[/quote]

a welfare check is enough to buy all that useless junk? :lol:

[quote name='GuardianFlash']Nesmaster gamer score over 50,000, insane.[/quote]

Anyone who plays through Prey twice or Gun multiple times is pretty much crazy ;) Gun was OK, but Prey was sooooo boring.

Just so people know, even though they only initially allow you to pre-order one of the games on the list, you can always change it to any other game that they have on their system later. I've done this a few times now.

And yes it is possible to get bioshock with the trade 3 for free promo and then upgrade it to CE, by paying the 10 dollar difference, as thats what I did.

Also some of you might want to know that Eternal Sonata is now in their system. I for one cannot wait for this game.

[quote name='jonkaho']hey some guy stole your list and put in on RFD! :lol:

i think that guy with 30 000 posts lurks on CAG! :shame:[/quote]

no suprise. and just for that i will not list the NDS deal.

[quote name='jonkaho']a welfare check is enough to buy all that useless junk? :lol:[/quote]

Im not sure, he always complain about how poor he is. I'm not entirely sure he even buys stuff. Just spends his days posting on RFD. I mean the guy has like 40 posts a day on average, that is ridiculous to say the least.

[quote name='Ranzo']no suprise. and just for that i will not list the NDS deal.[/quote]

Yikes! Would you be willing to PM it, then? I'm interested....thanks!

Barto

[quote name='snowsquirrel']sh*t, I was just there on the weekend, and they only had this on for h3. I almost did it, just to flip it (I don't have 360). I have 3 qualifying games (all FFXII) left from the Rogers 2/$30 deal. So I guess it will cost me $50 for Assassin's creed, when it will likely come out at $69+tax... so a savings of $30. not bad.
[/quote]

I haven't had much luck getting EBG to take more than one copy of the same game - just a possible heads-up! Good luck, though...

Barto

It was someone else who posted the list on RFD (PhoenyX101). Too bad though they'll clear out all the cheap games at Rogers Video. Ect before I can figure out what worth more then $8.

[quote name='Ranzo']Ngage is 18$ good look finding one.!!![/quote]

XD I remember the US EB/GameStops clearing these out a while ago. I wonder if Metrotown has any left... I'll go check tomorrow. Unlock it for a $20 Pay As You Go cell phone? PAYGO SIM Cards are $25 at Rogers.

[quote name='Ranzo']no suprise. and just for that i will not list the NDS deal.[/quote]

that post whore is probally lurking here right now to look for some good video game deals! for some reason he never tells people what location, and the TIV of the games he traded in.

bah i'm not on for 3 days and this thread gets revived, anyways does anyone happen to have the link to EB TiV list, would be much appreciated :) i want me some battle revolution :cool:

[quote name='jonkaho']that post whore is probally lurking here right now to look for some good video game deals! for some reason he never tells people what location, and the TIV of the games he traded in.[/quote]

All he really does is fill that forum with mostly useless posts. I doubt he takes advantage of many of the deals, he seems to take more pleasure in racking up a post count.

maybe CAGS can just PM each other for REAL Deals....that they don't want hoarder to see.

Anyone want to start something like that?

[quote name='imcrazy']All he really does is fill that forum with mostly useless posts. I doubt he takes advantage of many of the deals, he seems to take more pleasure in racking up a post count.[/quote]

you are so right!

and i think that Stooples word is getting kinda old now!

[quote name='gamer602']maybe CAGS can just PM each other for REAL Deals....that they don't want hoarder to see.

Anyone want to start something like that?[/quote]

Maybe we should request a locked thread for the "uber" canadian only deals, then the pass is distributed to those everyone agrees on :lol:

or we could just lock down the canadian thread in general, not many american's can take advantage of the deals we have anyways

i went in to eb yesterday and they told me that the trade 3 deals only on like 2 games atm (halo 3 and something else)...if i had heard it was for assasins creed i woulda done that!

I think the trade 3 for Assassin's Creed (for 360 anyway) has been available since around Jan/Feb. I think I did a trade 3 even before the March weekends. During the March weekends I traded in for Darkness and Bioshock already, so really the only thing on the list I'd probably get is Mass Effect, it wasn't in the system back in March.

But yeah, where is Blue Dragon and Eternal Sonata? :)

Barto,

Thanks for the heads up on multiple copies of a game. I'll now phone before I go.

EB's canada website does not mention anything about this deal. Like I said before, the EB here said on Sat, that they were only doing the trade in 3 for H3 preorders, nothing else.

LOL, I just phoned EB, and asked. He said only for H3. I asked about Assassin's Creed, and he said "yeah, you can definitely do it on that one." ???? Anyways, he also said only 1 copy of a game... I guess I am SOL.

~S

Guys, stooples =/= MJM. Stooples is just some troll who has nothing better to do.

Anyway, I completely forgot to check EB for a NGage! Stupid me.

is MJM some kind of hero or something?

he loves calling people SOB and other rude comments!

i phoned 3 EB games and was told that Halo 3 is the only 3 for 1 title.

I phoned an EBG and the guy was nice enough to read me the entire list, which is just the OP's. I guess that location reads their memos.

Stooples is definitely a troll, and not MJM. MJM calls others SOBs and lucky b******s when they score hot deals. Harmless, and pointless.

trying to decide if Assassin's Creed, or R6:Vegas would be better... I want AC more, but it has no online play, so the value of it will likely drop fairly quick...

R6:Vegas I would get by the end of the month, and be playing right away...

I haven't pined for a game like AC, since the pre H2 days...

But I might get it for xmas.... ok I am getting vegas.

thanks for the help guys... :whistle2:>

I'll confirm deal is live if it works. BTW their website does not list this deal, so I am not getting my hopes up.

~S

[quote name='snowsquirrel']trying to decide if Assassin's Creed, or R6:Vegas would be better... I want AC more, but it has no online play, so the value of it will likely drop fairly quick...

R6:Vegas I would get by the end of the month, and be playing right away...

I haven't pined for a game like AC, since the pre H2 days...

But I might get it for xmas.... ok I am getting vegas.

thanks for the help guys... :whistle2:>

I'll confirm deal is live if it works. BTW their website does not list this deal, so I am not getting my hopes up.

~S[/quote]

get the one with the better preorder bonus lol

well, I can confirm that this deal is on, despite the fact that their website does not mention it. I went with R6.

I get a kick out of EB. They were all like "oh, good thing you preordered, might be a shortage", etc. :roll:

When was the last time that there was a shortage of a hyped game?

~S

If i say it is on then it is. no neeed for more comfirmation then that. Your only problem is finding an employee that reads emails.

[quote name='snowsquirrel']well, I can confirm that this deal is on, despite the fact that their website does not mention it. I went with R6.

I get a kick out of EB. They were all like "oh, good thing you preordered, might be a shortage", etc. :roll:

When was the last time that there was a shortage of a hyped game?

~S[/quote]

guitar hero 2......

[quote name='nonrandomhero']guitar hero 2......[/quote]

...is easily available anywhere. It was only out for a bit due to some sort of defect recall.

[quote name='ragnar14']...is easily available anywhere. It was only out for a bit due to some sort of defect recall.[/quote]

there was no recall, there was a problem but it was fixed with an auto update.

there was a shortage because it was short shipped to canada...... and the uk.

and it was hard to find for a long time.

[quote name='nonrandomhero']there was no recall, there was a problem but it was fixed with an auto update.

there was a shortage because it was short shipped to canada...... and the uk.

and it was hard to find for a long time.[/quote]

Ya I dont think Canada got any shipments (or atleast here didnt) between launch and like first week of May or something.

bread's done
Back