18 (100%)

Day 1 - Sunday Dec 13 - Tekken 6 PS3/360 $34.99
Day 2 - Monday Dec 14 - Castlevania Judgement Wii $9.89
Day 3 - Tuesday Dec 15 - Terminator Salvation 360/PS3 $9.89
Day 4 - Wednesday Dec 16 - SOCOM Confrontation (game only) PS3 $9.89
Day 5 - Thursday Dec 17 - NHL2K10 Wii $19.89
Day 6 - Friday Dec 18 - PS3 160GB Fat Uncharted Bundle $329.99
Day 7 - Saturday Dec 19 - Assassin's Creed 2 $29.99
Day 8 - Sunday Dec 20 - James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (All versions, including limited edition) $29.99
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Used 80GB PS3 $199.99 (was $279.99), Used 360 $74.99 (was $109.99), Used Wii $149.99 (was $179.99)
Day 9 - Monday Dec 21 - Free Sing It! with Wii Console $209.99
Day 10 - Tuesday Dec 22 - Naked Brothers Band Wii $4.89
Day 11 - Wednesday Dec 23 - SingStar Vol 2 with Mic $9.89
Day 12 - Thursday Dec 24 - Warioland: Shake It $19.89

Boxing Week Daily Door Crashers

Dec 26 - Tony Hawk Ride $99.99 and some cheap crappy games
Dec 27 - Smackdown vs Raw 2009 $4.89
Dec 28 - Hellboy $4.89
Dec 29 - Bionic Commando $14.89
Dec 30 - MySims Party $9.89
Dec 31 - AC/DC Track Pack $1.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you can't beat the 30 $ price for Assassin's Creed 2.

I got my copy from a friend working at Ubisoft and he paid 35 $ for it so Gamestop is sure to be losing money on this deal !

I would. It's actually crazy how much they sell for online. It's gonna be like the rockband deal at Old Navy, but since it's EB, it's probably gonna be much worse (since stock is far too limited).

& not mentioning the price cause I'm a hoarder, but someone who wants ppl to know that if they actually want the CE, it might be a fight.

No it's online as well. The Master Assassin Edition was just re-added to the site today. It's been gone for a while

At some places you can try both; my local EB's open at 9am and 9:30am, and I believe the store opening at 9am has no stock whatsoever. I can hangout until 9:05 or so at home, and if it's not posted online by then, book it to my local EB and try my luck.

You might have better luck if you sit on the product page hitting refresh waiting for the price to drop.

If your address/credit card info is on your Gamestop account already, you should be able to click through quick before it sells out, which I imagine it will do quite quickly

They have free shipping at over $40 right?
Anybody know some good filler?

If the master assassin edition is sold out, I think I'll pass. After all, I don't really need this game now, and I could always wait for it to hit $20 eventually.

I'm filling it with the Mario Kart Wheel. My uncle is buying my cousins a Wii so I'll give them a wheel for Mario Kart. You can also click any platform and click "Under $19.99" then sort by price.

Does EB usually update at midnight PST, EST, or some other time?

Is there a code to get the shipping free over $40?

or is it just automatically applied once you have enough items.

So on the gamestop.ca site, i click on the link that says PS3 at the top of the page. The window loads and at the top it says Assassins creed II 29.99. When I click on any of the links for the game, it takes me to the Assassins Creed (one) page and tries to sell me the first game for 29.99 instead of the second one. Anyone else willing to try this and let me know if they are experiencing the same problem or am I just hallucinating from lack of sleep?

....On second thought, I finally just caught up on reading through the thread, so I guess Its not just me and my beer induced confusion...... Guess Ill check back in the AM.

no there just preparing for the sale on the site and link you to assassins creed 1 in the meantime b4 they link assassins creed 2

Nothing online yet! I got myself parked in front of Sportscentre with some shreddies and a glass of oj! I'm set till about 9:00am!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Nothing online yet! I got myself parked in front of Sportscentre with some shreddies and a glass of oj! I'm set till about 9:00am![/QUOTE]

hmmmmm I wonder if you ran out of OJ yet? lol

[quote name='game_fanatic']Nothing online yet! I got myself parked in front of Sportscentre with some shreddies and a glass of oj! I'm set till about 9:00am![/QUOTE]

A true hoarder would be parked outside an eb with a wireless connection ready to buy online and in-store.

[quote name='TripleQ']A true hoarder would be parked outside an eb with a wireless connection ready to buy online and in-store.[/QUOTE]

Therein lies the problem! I be not a hoarder, but a soldier of the people! I'll try and snag one online, and then head in-store and try and snag one. If I pull a miracle and end up with two copies, then one will go to a fellow CAGer! Hey don't forget to keep an eye out for a copy for me Triple, just in case my efforts are in vain :)

No update on the site, either! You know what's frustrating, is that some folks bought the CE a couple days ago hoping for price protection, but are most likely not going to get it, resulting in them returning the item and getting a full refund. This results in NO ONE taking advantage of the deal, which is just pure selfishness.

Just Got Home From Gamestop and i Bought 2 ( suppose to be one per-customer ) so i had too do 2 Transactions and i was lucky to snag 2 of the last 3 LE copies one for a friend traveling away for the day with his Girlfriend and one for me and when i went to get it this Woman ( she was Hot By The Way ) LOL she was like :O but i wasn't paying attention too her and she put down a copy of Assassins Creed 2 in front of me and said i'l buy the last one of LE instead for that price !

so me and the woman beside me bought the store out of LE in Halifax Shopping Center Mall. they asked how i knew about the sale and i said online and then i said and i hear Avatar is tomorrow on sale and their like " yea we haven't heard anything till the day before hand " so i hope i can get the Avatar game LE as well if not oh well more easy trophies !

good luck to he rest of you CAG'ers :D

[quote name='game_fanatic']Alrighty, just got back from my local EB, apparently folks bought the CE's up yesterday, so I was out of luck. The OJ, it did nothing![/QUOTE]
That sucks man. You should have tried AJ instead, OJ will kill you.

also tho i don't relate to that website at all ( but i check to see if they say anything new for updates tho on this event incase nothing new is mentioned first here for this sale event ) but. RFD they say Avatar will be for sale for $20 but doesn't say it's for LE just all consoles .... can anyone Confirm if it's LE as well or just the Regular edition ?

I am not second guessing CAG ( and i never do or am i RFD Hoarder ) but i didn't read the whole thread I thought this info was somewhat coming from RFD but i just didn't see many people talking about the Avatar deal on here and wanted to be sure if it counted LE or just regular Edition only. * crosses Fingers for LE Edition *

Back from Queen St downtown. No lineups and plenty of copies for both, but I didn't see a single CE. Doesn't seem like anyone needs to rush down there today.

hey all.. the CE is confirmed to be 29.99 as well..

whoever got the ps3 CE from markville mall should thank me...i returned it last night at closing and woke up this morning only to see i had no car until 9:30..got there at 9:35 and someone already got it...dunno how that person knew there was stock there.. i guess just luck of the draw... anyways.. have fun with it!

i also find it funny that on ebgames.ca it says that this edition is a gamestop exclusive..even tho i have seen it at blockbuster and toys r us... and im sure bestbuy and futureshop had it too lol

maybe ppl will die of boredom before the deal is on

edit: is this deal really online & offline? something is telling me cause this deal is really good that they won't do online for some reason

[quote name='grappos13']whoever got the ps3 CE from markville mall should thank me...i returned it last night at closing and woke up this morning only to see i had no car until 9:30..got there at 9:35 and someone already got it...dunno how that person knew there was stock there.. [/QUOTE]

We know you're from Markham and were going to return the CE copy the night before :)

I picked up a regular copy in south Whitby. Tons of stock and no one else in the store was buying.

[quote name='EvilGalad']We know you're from Markham and were going to return the CE copy the night before :)

I picked up a regular copy in south Whitby. Tons of stock and no one else in the store was buying.[/QUOTE]

then u know i would be there first thing to get it :)

but that was my bad anyway.. didnt inform anyone that i needed the car in the morning.. oh well..

good luck to all the others that hopefully get the CE today!

I managed to snag the last copy here in Woodbridge. All stores to the best of my knowledge are now sold out of the PS3 CE.

Gamestop on Highway 27 MAY have 360 copies left. I got their last PS3 one (I was smart and got them to reserve it for me yesterday, hence why I said they were sold out)

personally, i would have did that but i wondered if they were going to allow that knowing the deal was happening, so i didn't ask. what a foolish decision on my part lol.

Yeah, the guy I talked to was like "I'm probably going to get in trouble for this, but I'll do it anyway", and I thought to myself "hahahaha sucker"

[quote name='game_fanatic']Alrighty, just got back from my local EB, apparently folks bought the CE's up yesterday, so I was out of luck.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT sucks! I'm sorry to hear that.

Hearing these kinds of horror stories I think I'm gonna wait for another EB game days sale and hope they bring back this deal - it IS a UbiSoft game after all. It seems this is a repeat of the MGS4 CE deal which also had extremely limited stock.

bread's done
Back