[Canada] Pepsi Score Every Hour Contest

Firestorm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is for Canadians so I posted it here in the Canada forum like last year. This is the contest where you can enter once every hour to win a prize. High chances of winning at the beginning, or at least eventually! I got my 360 from this contest last year and there are some other CAGs who won as well =)

RFD Thread with FAQs and everything: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=485176

People at RFD have done a lot of work putting together FAQs and stuff, so read and play nice! No bashing of RFD users here please.

How to Play:
Enter the PINs below every hour you want to enter. If you don't want NHL08, do not enter in those draws as it's only one prize per household. You can ever all the PINs for every draw, they are reusable. But only useable once per draw. There are no surveys this year

List of PINs and UPCs:
http://pepsi.additional-pylons.com/
Just click the button and it'll copy it to your clipboard

CAG Winners List
mkrowe - Xbox 360 Core on September 9th
chrisryans - Samsung 32" LCD HDTV on September 10th
Icelight - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
wingy17 - Xbox 360 Core on September 10th
JGonspy - Xbox 360 Core on September 13th
DInTheHeez - NHL 08 on September 13th

[quote name='Prize List']
Prize Description Number of Prizes Available to be Won
EA SPORTS™ NHL® 08 video games - 960
Xbox 360™ Core video game and entertainment System - 200
Samsung 32” LCD HDTV - 120
Sidney Crosby Autographed Hockey Stick - 28
Sidney Crosby Autographed Replica Hockey Jersey - 28
†ALL-STAR VIP Experience - 4
††Meet Sidney Crosby Experience - 4 [/quote]

Awesome! Just won the 360 Core for the 8:00 CST drawing!

First time I've ever won a thing and I've been doing this damn Pepsi contest every year!

[quote name='chrisryans']Pretty sure this is the greatest day of my life, I won the 32" Samsung. Greatest new I could ever get before going to classes.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the TV, that definitely looked like the best prize available to me. Hope you enjoy it.

[quote name='chrisryans']Pretty sure this is the greatest day of my life, I won the 32" Samsung. Greatest new I could ever get before going to classes.[/QUOTE]
Congrats on winning the TV. Wish it was me but I'd rather be beaten by a CAGer than RFD or unknown.

[quote name='chrisryans']Pretty sure this is the greatest day of my life, I won the 32" Samsung. Greatest new I could ever get before going to classes.[/quote]

congrats fei, that's awesome you won the hdtv! i'm gonna win the next one though... :lol:

good working keep the thread up to date Firestorm Im sure it is appreciated by all :)

also congrats to the CAG winners :)
I hope I can add myself to the list soon :)

Thanks for the updates firestorm.

To all the winners, congrats. Did you guys use hotmail as your email service? I just want to make sure that hotmail will work for this promo.

[quote name='arfin']Thanks for the updates firestorm.

To all the winners, congrats. Did you guys use hotmail as your email service? I just want to make sure that hotmail will work for this promo.[/QUOTE]

I used Gmail, sorry, can't give any confirmation if Hotmail will dispose of your E-mail :\

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this thread. I won a 360 core bundle today. I'm so pumped! I tried so hard to win one last year, but didnt get anything... im glad to see all that time finally paid off :D

Stay away from hotmail, the emails won't come through.

Edit: oh and congrats wingy17 and everyone else, people are winning left and right.

Prize lineup for the next couple of hours:

currently = NHL 08
1 hour from now = NHL 08
2 hours from now = XBOX 360
3 hours from now = NHL 08
4 hours from now = NHL 08

There should be another XBOX 360 and HDTV coming sometime after these 4 hours are up.

Hope this helps!

i wonder what happens t all the hotmail winners(maybe every winner has been from rfd, or here but some hotmails never got the confirmation).

Congratulations to the winners.

Thanks to FireStorm for keeping the OP updated with all the pins/codes!

currently = NHL 08
1 hour from now = XBOX 360
2 hours from now = NHL 08
3 hours from now = NHL 08
4 hours from now = NHL 08

Gosh shniggy, I hope Hotmail accounts work ...

I found this in the "REGISTER OR LOGIN" section of the official contest rules:

" ... a number of Internet service providers and other companies offer free email accounts."

Hmm?

[quote name='Kekumba']Too much shit to go through then if it won't email to Hotmail.[/quote]

...is it honestly that hard to sign up to gmail?

i signed up for gmail in 30 sec. i think you used to need some sort of invite or something . dont know about gmail, other than hopefully i will get one saying winner

i signed up for gmail in 30 sec. i think you used to need some sort of invite or something . dont know about gmail, other than hopefully i will get one saying winner

im sure they they will go to hotmail.... we just need confirmation.....

im guessing if it lets you sign up with a hotmail account, they accept that email

Congrats wingy!

The thing with Hotmail is that nobody received their confirmation email when they signed up for a ConnectID. Gmail received it fine.

i signed up with hotmail first, then yahoo then gmail. erased other 2 cause if you didnt receive the confirmation email, who thinks youll get the winning email? My theory, with so many people winning on rfd and here, that the ones who didnt report winnings are still rfders or cagers with hotmail or yahoo and never received the winning email. And then you have 6 days to respond to an email they never receive? why ask for a phone number anyways(spam)

Three more pins to add to the list:

ZXNTSW
FGUZXH
XSSBZH

There's zero chance of me winning anything. :p

[quote name='chrisryans']...is it honestly that hard to sign up to gmail?[/quote]

No, but I really just don't care that much.

http://pepsieveryhour.wiki-site.com/index.php/Pins
This is a wiki with lots of pins. It is updated frequently and can also be a good source of pins.

It has way too much pins though.... way too long now to enter pins. When I will be more busy at school, I will not do this for long...

Can somebody confirm is a person can win more than one price? I read on RFD that no rule states it is forbidden, but I have doubts...

[quote name='poiuiu']Three more pins to add to the list:

ZXNTSW
FGUZXH
XSSBZH

There's zero chance of me winning anything. :p[/quote]

these three come up as invalid for me

That's where I got it from. I thought, less clicking, more pin entering. :p

And if you got nothing else better to do, or even if you do, it only takes a little bit of time every few hours. Took only about 10 minutes for me. I entered to a 360 one and the TV one that just passed now.

[quote name='magiic']these three come up as invalid for me[/quote]

I only found those after my last turn in entering. Trying them now, none of the three works. Poo. Ah well.

[quote name='magiic']these three come up as invalid for me[/quote]

Same.

Good luck to everyone for the HDTV draw for this hour, hopefully one of us wins it at least.

Unofficial list of PINs:

PGDXGH
BGJBSP
CHZXLJ
CMLZVN
CNRCHH
CPSBTO
CQLLSQ
DSLQHH
FBNMBB
FGWZXH
FZCLTO
FZGGVT
GBBQDI
GHQPCE
HGGDRJ
JKHSKJ
JVXRPO
JWTQHR
JZPPMJ
LLVVJQ
MFTZZI
NDMJVT
NXVLRN
QKTTTN
RTNGDK
RWNRQH
SMBJZR
TJQCPH
TWJWDW
VDWQWW
WMJRGP
XFJGPP
XRBNVG
XSSQZH
ZBBSPK
ZBGQTG
ZLCMRH
ZXNTSK

[quote name='chimp69']i signed up with hotmail first, then yahoo then gmail. erased other 2 cause if you didnt receive the confirmation email, who thinks youll get the winning email? My theory, with so many people winning on rfd and here, that the ones who didnt report winnings are still rfders or cagers with hotmail or yahoo and never received the winning email. And then you have 6 days to respond to an email they never receive? why ask for a phone number anyways(spam)[/quote]
For those wondering about using hotmail, I used my hotmail account and it worked. Didn't receive a confirmation email when registering for a ConnectID but received the winning email when I won a copy of NHL 08.

Wow, I just started at about 30 minutes left, and I was left with 3 PINs to enter at the very end... I was doing it for 3 different people >_>

I better get a 360 out of this

This is getting too tiring putting in 50+ pins every hour >_> Think I'll just put in 1 each hour and pray for a fucking miracle

[quote name='mrelusive']This is getting too tiring putting in 50+ pins every hour >_> Think I'll just put in 1 each hour and pray for a fucking miracle[/quote]

+1

[quote name='chrisryans']my room mate is getting a message saying invalid upc code on everyone he uses, any one else getting this problem?[/quote]

Tried one just now, no problems.

[quote name='mrelusive']This is getting too tiring putting in 50+ pins every hour >_> Think I'll just put in 1 each hour and pray for a fucking miracle[/quote]

+1

I'm getting to that point as well: just a few pins here and there.

[quote name='chrisryans']my room mate is getting a message saying invalid upc code on everyone he uses, any one else getting this problem?[/quote]

Is he putting them in the right box?

I'm not doing much right now. I don't have a mouse on this laptop (was in my luggage which is gone due to Greyhound). I'll probably buy a good mouse tomorrow and then back to it. It's just so bothersome with the touchpad. All I want is an NHL 08!

[quote name='Firestorm']Is he putting them in the right box?

I'm not doing much right now. I don't have a mouse on this laptop (was in my luggage which is gone due to Greyhound). I'll probably buy a good mouse tomorrow and then back to it. It's just so bothersome with the touchpad. All I want is an NHL 08![/quote]

lol, get talking to the "pin of doom" winners over on RFD. See if they're willing to sell/trade their copy.

Ugh. I put in 74 (!) pins in that last 360 one and all for nothing, I give up. I'm gonna do some for future draws but not that many.

bread's done
Back