captain america: the winter soldier 3d blu ray combo pack 24.99$ @target

Need to preorder this at bestbuy. I missed out the thor 2 exclusive last time. Not gonna happen again. Sucks that they dont include dvds anymore but price the bundle like its still included. Sheesh

Last edited by a moderator:
This (along with season 1 of Agents of SHIELD) is FINALLY available to pre-order on Amazon, though at prices higher than we're going to see at Target and Bestbuy next week.  Here's hoping they match Target's week-1 price of $19.99 for the 3D Blu...

In-store preorders for the steelbook were not available as of last night. The employee tried, but the system puts up an error that preorders are not available and to direct the customer to the website.
I just tried to order it on the website and it came up as "null" and wouldnt show 1/2 the time and wouldnt add to the cart. Then I ordered for in-store pickup on the mobile app, and that worked. This was at BB, by the way.

I just tried to order it on the website and it came up as "null" and wouldnt show 1/2 the time and wouldnt add to the cart. Then I ordered for in-store pickup on the mobile app, and that worked. This was at BB, by the way.
I'm talking in-store preorder with an employee, not an online preorder.

Thank you for posting this! I couldn't get a store pickup order to go through on the site either but just tried on mobile and it worked!

I noticed when buying the regular blu ray and ultra violet combo and i had a dvd series in the best buy cart the price was down to 9.99 for captain america

I noticed when buying the regular blu ray and ultra violet combo and i had a dvd series in the best buy cart the price was down to 9.99 for captain america
It also says on the promotion that DVD is $5, Blu is $10 and 3D is $15 with TV show purchase of $14.99 or more.

Does anyone have a 24-hour Wal-mart near them and know about what time they put out the new releases on Tuesday? I have one down the street from me now, pretty new so I've never gone looking for movies there before. I'm 50/50 on going there to see how the individual slipcovers look in person before making my decision. Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards just going to Target when they open for the $19.99 3D and the $39.99 Agents of SHIELD blu, haven't seen any other stores publish a price on the latter yet.
To be honest, neither of my local Walmarts, despite being 24-Hours, ever seem to put stock out on the shelf until the morning of that release day and sometimes they are actually late doing that. I've even seen them fail to deliver promoted midnight releases for games that were being heavily advertised so unless you can convince them to get you a copy from the back room I doubt they'll have them ready to go at midnight.

Just my two cents.

Good Luck.

Went to my local 24-hour Wal-mart at 12:30 or so and found them stocking the shelves. They put out a whole 4 copies of Agents of SHIELD (priced 46.96) and a very small sampling of the exclusive covers. Found one Nick Fury, two Winter Soldiers, 3 Falcons, 2 Black Widows, no exclusive Cap covers. Plenty of the regular cover. The regular cover was priced 26.96, the exclusive slipcovers were 29.96. I asked about price matching and they were willing, but I was underwhelmed by the Winter Soldier cover, and really wanted the exclusive Cap cover. Decided to walk and just get it at Target in the morning.

if i remember correctly im pretty sure this was the same thing they did with the amazing spiderman 2. Thankyou for conforming what the exact deal was.
Ironically enough, ASM2 is the DOTD today. I guess I can't complain since I already watched the copy I bought but that does suck....

Yeah, I'm glad I just watched my copy on Friday too, but thankfully BBY's current DOTD prices on ASM 2 aren't as good as they were when we got it during release week combined with that "buy with a TV show of $14.99 or more" offer they're doing again this week with CA: TWS.

I have a question about the digital copy.  It seems the digital copy with CA:TWS is not able to be used on Vudu, but it says there is a code inside if you buy at Wal-Mart that does work with Vudu.  I have never heard of this.  Any help?  

I have a question about the digital copy. It seems the digital copy with CA:TWS is not able to be used on Vudu, but it says there is a code inside if you buy at Wal-Mart that does work with Vudu. I have never heard of this. Any help?
Are you referring to the version at Target? The one I picked up at BB today worked fine redeeming directly through Vudu.com as well as giving my iTunes copy by redeeming on DMR. If it is the Target version, maybe it's because of the exclusive bonus material that is available for the movie on TargetTicket.

Yeah, sorry about that.  It does work with Vudu, just not directly from Vudu.com.  You have to go to the site listed on the card and then select Vudu.  Disney has finally started using Vudu, but so far they're not direct codes to use at Vudu.com, gotta go through another site first.  

Yeah, sorry about that. It does work with Vudu, just not directly from Vudu.com. You have to go to the site listed on the card and then select Vudu. Disney has finally started using Vudu, but so far they're not direct codes to use at Vudu.com, gotta go through another site first.
Many do work directly through Vudu.com. Thor 2 and Frozen are the last two I remember redeeming through it.

bread's done
Back