Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I saw this ad for a txt contest from Spalding while playing 2K10:

One of these shots will give you the chance to win 800 MS Points. Text SHOT1, SHOT2, or SHOT3 to 74139

It seems that you only need to text SHOT3 to enter the contest. You can have up to 1 entry per day and it says winners will be notified weekly.

Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if you miss, you can go ahead and try the other two since it only counts the one you make as your one entry.

Entered. Is it the same shot that goes in for everyone? Might save some future posters some trouble. I got in with SHOT3.

So now I get to text that thing more than once a day. Hrm.

Tried the other number from the GM contest (75920). It came back with an error message.

FWIW, this is the exact same number as the old weekly 400 point drawing from several video games (believe the entrance codes included Fender, Skate, NBA, etc.). Shot 3 sunk it for me.

Is this contest only for certain phone service providers? I texted SHOT1, SHOT2, and SHOT3 to 741-39 and didn't get a reply for any of them.

[quote name='SV11bucksfan']Is this contest only for certain phone service providers? I texted SHOT1, SHOT2, and SHOT3 to 741-39 and didn't get a reply for any of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm Verizon. Not sure if that helps you out any.

bread's done
Back