Cheap Games at Target via Amazon: VF5 (360) $15, Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $10 added

^Only stuff I saw was junk like The Golden Compass and The Club $12.48, the one game that was worthwhile posting was Two Worlds but I don't know if $14.98 is a good price or not.

^^Looks like Target as it says sold and ships by Target

It's showing out of stock again (back to Amazon price). If it came back once, it might come back again but no guarantees.

I bought this when it came out, enjoyed it, then traded it. I've been looking to buy this game back at a cheap price. :( I believe there is suppose to be sequels. Air combos and special combos are awesome.

I would have added Prince of Persia :wii: if I knew that when I was ordering Heavenly Sword.

Since I have 6 preorders going at Amazon and 2 at TRU.com, and a few more lining up for a deal, I'm not sure if I want PoP for $11 shipped :whistle2:s

I'd pick up Genji and Tomb Raider, but you don't get hardly any breaks on shipping. Have they heard of flat rate priority shipping boxes...?
EDIT: They have. Shipping seems to cap out at 9 bucks for me for four games.

Price is also showing at Target.com. I've had luck price matching at Best Buy using Target printouts. Says it's for in stores only and clearly show the $14.98 price. I might go this route as the price is not showing for me on amazon.

Damn. How did I miss this? I've been looking to pick up any PS3 exclusives, and I have been wanting that one for a while!

EDIT: Well, I guess Genji is an exclusive. I had a $3 GC, so it was $8.XX when all was said and done. Here's hoping Heavenly Sword comes back in when I'm around.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nonametofame']Price is also showing at Target.com. I've had luck price matching at Best Buy using Target printouts. Says it's for in stores only and clearly show the $14.98 price. I might go this route as the price is not showing for me on amazon.[/quote]

It may work if you have a store with a lenient pm policy. My stores always insist item must actually be in stock at competitor before matching (and they call to check)

Picked up Two Worlds on 360 and Alien Syndrome on PSP. Total was $31.96 shipped.

Not great games, but at those prices, what the hell.

[quote name='Rig']
Well, I guess Genji is an exclusive. I had a $3 GC, so it was $8.XX when all was said and done. Here's hoping Heavenly Sword comes back in when I'm around.[/quote]
Genji got a bad rap. It's not bad at all. If you like Onimusha, you should enjoy Genji.

I bought Heavenly Sword just yesterday on ebay for $30 shipped. I saw it posted here for $20 and was bummed out, but seeing that it's no longer available makes it alright.

Was going to get Simpsons since I remember really enjoying that demo, but after shipping & tax it was up to $17, which is a little out of my price range for that one. Went with Genji tho, $11.50 is about as good as that's likely to get new.

Drat. Heavenly Sword is gone. I would've spent 15. Its worth 15 easily.
Oh well, I snooze, I lose

Lame. Non-amazon sellers ON amazon don't combine shipping, so it's $27 total for Simpsons and Genji. I'll just go with Genji for $10, a much more reasonable price, and I'm looking forward to doing massive damage.

Anyone have print out version for Genji: Days of The Blade and Heavenly Sword ? Do you mind to scan it & pm's me. Thanks for so much. I wanna get Bestbuy or Sears pricematch the deal :)

Genji: Days of The Blade $7.48
Heavenly Sword $14.98

JMEPO:
"Great deal! I'm gonna buy a ton and sell them to Goozex for 1000 points!"

Again the hoarders have to step in and ruin the deal for others. Well done JMEPO.

Yay all this games are not worth top dollar but there alright for less than $15. If you need something to play intell alot of the big game come out later this month or in Nov

I got made fun of in the thread I made, but Target has Resident Evil 5: CE for $79.99 via Amazon for pre-order. $10 cheaper than retail.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Anyone have print out version for Genji: Days of The Blade and Heavenly Sword ? Do you mind to scan it & pm's me. Thanks for so much. I wanna get Bestbuy or Sears pricematch the deal :)

Genji: Days of The Blade $7.48
Heavenly Sword $14.98[/quote]

I went to the site last night, though not sure if it would still be in my browser's cache or even how to access it

hopefully someone else thought to save the page (strike two for me now, I thought of doing it last night but no I was exhausted to went to sleep):bomb:

[quote name='GuardianE']I got made fun of in the thread I made, but Target has Resident Evil 5: CE for $79.99 via Amazon for pre-order. $10 cheaper than retail.[/QUOTE]

Amazon proper lists it for $81.99, and considering they offer free shipping (plus most ppl won't pay tax to them) that comes out to be a much better deal.

EDIT: Tho imo, for an $82 game to be called a "deal" it better have some REALLY cool extras - and as far as I can tell they haven't revealed what's coming in the RE5:CE yet.

[quote name='argyle']Amazon proper lists it for $81.99, and considering they offer free shipping (plus most ppl won't pay tax to them) that comes out to be a much better deal.[/quote]

Ah, they recently changed it. Last I checked, it was listed at the same price as the 360 version- $84.99.

I found Diner Dash DS for $3.74. My g/f has been wanting that forever and at that price...I'll finally cave in! =p

I picked up Alien Syndrome PSP and Diner Dash for under $20 shipped. Good deal. Thanx!

[quote name='TheLastGunslinger']I take it these prices won't work in store?[/quote]

If you find the game B&M, you should get the same price. It's YMMV since Target clearanced all these games a while back. Also, the game might scan "out of system" since they are older clearance titles. You can have an employee scan the game with a hand scanner and it should give them the last known price. The only game on the OP's list that I have seen recently is The Club 360 for $12.48.

bread's done
Back