Cleopatra Riddle of The Tomb $1.90
- $2.90 PC Games
Settlers 6 $2.90
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising $2.90
War Leaders $2.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fire_Thief']Virtua Cop 2 you say? Anyone got it?[/QUOTE]

Still have my copy since 1999, i prefer it on arcade back in the days...

I'm not sure what Swat Generations is, but it's not showing up for me on the site, searching by swat or s.w.a.t. If it included the Irrational developed game, I'd definitely buy it!

has anyone played those Sim Stories games? I'm thinking of buying both of them, giving 'em a shot.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I'm not sure what Swat Generations is, but it's not showing up for me on the site, searching by swat or s.w.a.t. If it included the Irrational developed game, I'd definitely buy it!

has anyone played those Sim Stories games? I'm thinking of buying both of them, giving 'em a shot.[/QUOTE]

SWAT Generations includes Police Quest SWAT, SWAT 2 and SWAT 3 Elite Edition. Doesn't come with Irrational's SWAT 4 but SWAT 3 is still highly recommended. The last mission SUCKS but lots of mods to extend the gameplay.

http://www.swat3reunited.com/

http://swat3mods.blogspot.com/

Weird that just searching on swat doesn't work! Thanks for the link. Those could be great for all I know, but I guess I'm skipping it 'cause I just loved the demo for Swat 4 I guess it was, that's the one Irrational did right before Bioshock, and had that same kind of sensibility (I was like "Irrational made a cop game?!?")

Irrational's zombie thing they've talked about for *ME* would be 1000x more interesting than Left 4 Dead (or Dead Rising...)

Heroes of Might and Magic V was pretty good, though I didn't end up playing it that much because some other game came out right after I bought it and distracted me!

I keep waiting for a good deal on Mass Effect 2, preferably in a box. I think my price point is $10, considering an Ultimate Edition with all the DLC is probably going to come out in six months and I've already waited this long to play it.

Prey is great for $4 after shipping. Highly recommended at that price. Plus, like someone said, its able to be activated on Steam.

[quote name='choral_music']Just a heads up - it's Settlers 6, not 5... which makes it a much better deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks... Fixed...

so is gogamer good or bad? there was a thread the other day with like ppl ripping on them. I'm new to buying online and I'm not familiar with e-tailers. I have literally never used amazon, e-bay or craigslist

[quote name='TiltonRocks']so is gogamer good or bad? there was a thread the other day with like ppl ripping on them. I'm new to buying online and I'm not familiar with e-tailers. I have literally never used amazon, e-bay or craigslist[/QUOTE]

As a cheapassgamer I love gogamer, been buying online with gogamer for the last 5 plus years.

Yeah, I've been buying from them for 5+ years too. I've never even HEARD of any real complaints about them.

The only complaint I've ever heard are some people complaining about shipping costs...which are completely straight forward, and not that expensive IMO.

Gotta be honest, I only play PC games when GoGamer has these sales... I picked up 10 games. My girlfriend loves all Sims products so I snagged those. Took a chance on a bunch of stuff. How is Gothic 3? Sounded cool so I said what the hell... They are pretty good. I have never had any problems with them and I couldnt pass up these deals.

Thanks for the SWAT 3 links - one of my all-time favorites.

[quote name='Mike UFC']The last mission SUCKS...[/QUOTE]

"Come on, where's the last one! Behind the old washer? In the shopping cart? Under the stairs? Whew, here it i-" [cue epic destruction cutscene]

[quote name='TiltonRocks']so is gogamer good or bad? there was a thread the other day with like ppl ripping on them. I'm new to buying online and I'm not familiar with e-tailers. I have literally never used amazon, e-bay or craigslist[/QUOTE]

I've always had good experiences with them and I've been buying from them for years. Once I ordered UT3 which was supposed to come with a free shirt. They ran out of shirts, so they gave me a game free instead. The only thing people could complain about is the shipping, which isn't the greatest, but when the games are 1 or 2 dollars who cares.

Also, they often sell the European versions of games in these sales, but AFAIK they always tell you that and the games always work anyway.

bread's done
Back