Check out this auction I won...

OMG, I'm fucking jealous. I was willing to pay $25 for MGS2: Substance itself. The seller wasn't very smart because he didn't include PS2 in the title. If someone typed in "Metal Gear Solid PS2," he would get no hits.

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']Good luck getting that shipped. At least the seller has decent feedback....maybe you get your item.

TBW[/quote]

i was informed it would ship tomorrow, but I am nervous about being fuckered over myself.

The seller did a lot of things wrong. As already mention there was no PS2 in the title. Secondly, he should have left used out of the title. No reason to mention it in the title and take up valueable space since it's a 55 character limit. Secondly, he should have sold each game seperate or at the very least made the Twin Snakes listing seperate.

Lastly, the shipping cost is way too low. 3 games is too heavy to go 1st class and is over a pound so not only would it have to go Priority mail but it would be in the 1+ to 2 pound price range. Insurance is another $1.35 so the seller is definetly losing money on the shipping as well.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']The seller did a lot of things wrong. As already mention there was no PS2 in the title. Secondly, he should have left used out of the title. No reason to mention it in the title and take up valueable space since it's a 55 character limit. Secondly, he should have sold each game seperate or at the very least made the Twin Snakes listing seperate.

Lastly, the shipping cost is way too low. 3 games is too heavy to go 1st class and is over a pound so not only would it have to go Priority mail but it would be in the 1+ to 2 pound price range. Insurance is another $1.35 so the seller is definetly losing money on the shipping as well.[/quote]

It's happened to me before, I once auctioned a dreamcast bundle, the console with 4 game & 2 controllers, around the middle of the consoles lifespan sold at 50 dollars. I did send it off without contest though, and I learned from my mistake.

That right there is exactly how you don't sell valuable games. Must have had a brain fart throwing ps2 and gamecube games together then making such an odd title. His loss, your gain, congrats!

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana]...Hello, I was recently contacted by another buyer stating that they received an incorrect shipment via Fedex..." [/FONT]

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hello, I was recently contacted by another buyer stating that they received an incorrect shipment via Fedex. If you receive your package and find it different than what you won please contact me asap via phone or email. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Thank you

-Garrett
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]"

Anyone else find this a little suspicious, lame...
[/FONT]

[quote name='2Fast']

In all seriousness, that's one hell of a buy OP.[/quote]

lets just hope its one hell of a correct shipment ;)

[quote name='2Fast']

In all seriousness, that's one hell of a buy OP.[/quote]

lets just hope its one hell of a correct shipment and I might take you up on that offer.

[quote name='Metal Boss']he sent me these[/quote]

Still a great deal. If you sell Time Crisis 2 cheap then I'd want it.

LOL Man first your items go for dirt cheap then you accidentally send the wrong stuff , well OP are you going to return them to the guy?

He told me he sent the metal gear solid games too the person who won these from him. Well I was a little harsh to him considering that it might have been an honest mistake,i'll most likely return them... But do you guys think I should wait for him to tell me he has my games in hand and ready to ship before sending these off?

[quote name='Metal Boss']He told me he sent the metal gear solid games too the person who won these from him. Well I was a little harsh to him considering that it might have been an honest mistake,i'll most likely return them... But do you guys think I should wait for him to tell me he has my games in hand and ready to ship before sending these off?[/QUOTE]

Errrr , how is he going to get back the other games without the ones you have? Think about it, the other person could be doing the exact same thing, so you would just have a stalemate. It isn't like the guy is some ebay newbie or something, just send them back.

[quote name='coolsteel']Errrr , how is he going to get back the other games without the ones you have? Think about it, the other person could be doing the exact same thing, so you would just have a stalemate. It isn't like the guy is some ebay newbie or something, just send them back.[/quote]

OK, good point.

so, you ship the Time Crisis games and the other guy ships the Metal Gear games . . . to each other and the seller reimburses both of you???

bread's done
Back