Check your email. All Killer Instinct characters unlocked for free. XBOX ONE

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!
You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.
We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:

KILLER INSTINCT

We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.

Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.

Don't worry, we'll remind you.

We wouldn't be here without you,
and we know you'll do amazing
things on Xbox One.
Thank you from Xbox Live.
Jump ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been a XBL member for 7 years plus I am a ambassador and a enforcement team member have alot of 360 games and got squat.

I been a XBL member for 7 years plus I am a ambassador and a enforcement team member have alot of 360 games and got squat.

Same here.

I been a XBL member for 7 years plus I am a ambassador and a enforcement team member have alot of 360 games and got squat.
What rank Ambassador are you? My theory -which I posted in the Ambassy thread about this- is that high ranking Ambassadors along with MVPs got the big bundle (Xbox One, Forza, Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, 12 months of Xbox Music, and 12 months of Gold) and there may have been a drawing amongst the lower levels for the Xbox bundled with Forza. I'm level 15, been on Live for 7 years, and have 38,000 gamerscore.

Nothing here, been a member since launch, but I am currently on a silver account. Anyone get an email with a silver account?

Because several people I know received this morning and wanted to check with CAG.

Carrot just dont comment, if you cant add anything productive.

I'm supposedly getting my console between 1:15-5:15EST. I wanted to play this first.

I know it's free and I shouldn't complain, but it is a bit disappointing that I could pay for it and play it right away, but may need to wait around for a download code.

Here is my problem. My accout is linked to an emsil that has been deactivated for years. How do I make sure i get the email?

I got a message from Microsoft on XBL about getting these unlocked, but I've yet to receive the actual email.

So does anyone know if this code has to be redeemed on an actual Xbone or anything like that, or can we just redeem it now on the website and be set even if you're not getting an Xbone anytime soon.

I didn't get the email yet.  I'm downloading the free version of KI right now.  You can at least play as Jago while you wait for the email.

I'm willing to help you confirm if you'd like me to try redeeming your code ;)

I missed out on this, just got the Forza Audi code back on November 2nd...

If any one gets one they don't need. Would love to buy one off you.

Never mind just got hooked up with one on twitter. Worked perfect for my account.

edit:  nevermind

I thought the more expensive pack gave you season two characters as well, but it looks to just be costumes.  My mistake.

Got my code.  Thanks MS for the free KI!!

If anyone has a code and isnt going to use it could you pm me?  Maybe we can trade something for it or if your kind and want to give it away :).  

"The single-use code can only be used once, and only on an Xbox One. Do not share the code with anyone else. This free gift is valid only for the authorized account holder of the gamertag this email is addressed to, is nontransferable and not redeemable for cash."
The next wave of bans, could be soon revealed. lol ;)

Anybody here have the Xbox 1 and use the code? What is the code entail? Is it just all the characters, do you get the skins or gotta pay extra for that crap?

It's strictly the $20 version which unlocks all 6 current characters. This is not the ultra combo edition.

So what about the final 2 characters? Also, is there unlockable skins that you don't have to buy? I just wanna know if you can get all the achievements without spending extra money.

Had my XBO hooked up for a few hours now and online, still no code, even though I was told to get one. I figure I'll give it another day before I consider it a lost cause.

I swore I read this should cover the additional 2 season one characters. Seems like the ulra edition includes alternate colors, the original KI, and all the stuff in this pack.

bread's done
Back