Check your email. All Killer Instinct characters unlocked for free. XBOX ONE

vwbeetlvr

CAGiversary!
You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.
We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:

KILLER INSTINCT

We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.

Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.

Don't worry, we'll remind you.

We wouldn't be here without you,
and we know you'll do amazing
things on Xbox One.
Thank you from Xbox Live.
Jump ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone has a code for sell? I have Paypal, pm me.

I wish I didn't have to ask/buy one. 6+Years 216,000 GS and I got nada. Maybe they did send me one but it got blocked or something, who knows :(

Anyone has a code for sell? I have Paypal, pm me.

I wish I didn't have to ask/buy one. 6+Years 216,000 GS and I got nada. Maybe they did send me one but it got blocked or something, who knows :(

im looking to sell a code via paypal. pm with offers

Maybe. Just maybe. You two should talk, lol.

The KI codes are locked to the gamer tag I thought?

Anyways, any word on KI Gold Edition being sold for $20 for those that bought the base.
Looks like people who received the initial email have to sign in to an Xbox One with the same Gamertag, at which point they email a code that anyone could use.

Was informed that I didnt qualify when I have been a member since the very beginning and close to 85000 gamer score. Anyone willing to trade a code for a 3 month Xbox Live code? Jeez. 

I got both Forza codes as well, plus an email telling me I was getting the Killer Instinct on 11/22, but no email or code came on 11/22.

I did not get a thing in my email ! People are actually selling these codes on Ebay for $30-$50 when you can just purchase to unlock all characters for $20 , am I missing something ?

I posted mine on eBay. Starting price of $15. I've seen them go for that much, and people pming me with $5 GC offers thought I was crazy lol

This email code is going for $20+ on ebay, does it include all 10 characters in the $40 Ultra Edition?

Well if the email code doesn't include all 10 characters from the Ultra Edition, then its pretty foolish to be paying upwards of $20-30+ for it on eBay when u can just download the stupid thing for exactly $20 from the Xbox store.

Well if the email code doesn't include all 10 characters from the Ultra Edition, then its pretty foolish to be paying upwards of $20-30+ for it on eBay when u can just download the stupid thing for exactly $20 from the Xbox store.
People are selling the day 1 achievement, which adds a whopping 0 gamerscore for $20+ dollars.

I can write off / attempt to understand a lot of things, but I will never understand why someone wants the world to know "On this day, I had $500 dollars plus possible sales, which I rendered onto Microsoft for this magical box at the completely responsible and sensible MSRP." Much less, paid money to display this message to others.

People are selling the day 1 achievement, which adds a whopping 0 gamerscore for $20+ dollars.

I can write off / attempt to understand a lot of things, but I will never understand why someone wants the world to know "On this day, I had $500 dollars plus possible sales, which I rendered onto Microsoft for this magical box at the completely responsible and sensible MSRP." Much less, paid money to display this message to others.
LMAO! SOMEBODY PAID $42 FOR IT. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-Day-One-Edition-Achievement-DLC-Voucher-Exclusive-UNUSED-Xbox-Live-1-/141123208534?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item20db994556

I could have got $42 for that? Now I wish I didn't redeem it

In defense to those claiming the codes, we have seen Microsoft reward "loyal" customers in the past with 10 year anniversary Xboxs.  Is it likely to happen with the Xbox One?  Probably not.  But hey, maybe that special achievement will be profitable 10 years down the line . . .

Maybe . . .

Please don't dispute this.  I'm trying really hard to find a good reason I used my code! ;)

bread's done
Back