Chibi Robo & Fire Emblem (GC), each $14.99 New, $12.99 Used @ GameCrazy

This is probably pretty unlikely, but if anybody can pick me up an FE new I'd appreciate it. I'd pay like $25 shipped for your troubles...

[quote name='briansraregames']A few more GC drops that I noticed today:

Battalion Wars - $14.99
[/QUOTE]
Okay, that one I will buy just because it's cheap.

[quote name='Drahken']Checked 3.5 GC's in the Salt Lake City area and no copies of Fire Emblem thanks for the heads up though OP.[/QUOTE]

Got the last one at the Layton store and it was a crappy used copy without a booklet but what are you gonna do? Not sure if either Ogden store has one or not.

[quote name='BIG5']Okay, that one I will buy just because it's cheap.[/quote]
And fun. Online is the only thing that would make it better, and that will be rectified in the next six months with BW2 on the Wii.

I should have held off buying the used copy of Fire Emblem I found earlier today at GC as I found a brand new copy of Fire Emblem tonight at CC. If anyone wants the used copy (no booklet) I will sell for cost plus shipping, just pm me.

edit: now sold

[quote name='guessed']Chibi Robo and Fire Emblem (GC) both just had nice price drops at GameCrazy. Good Luck.[/quote]

awesome deal! chibi robo = mine
thanks OP

Found a reasonable mint used copy of FE: POR, though struck out for Chibi Robo at the two GC's I went to. Other ones ahoy tomorrow.

[quote name='BIG5']Tempting, but I can keep buying every game just because it's cheap.[/QUOTE]
Same here, now I'm tempted to pick up Fire Emblem

1 for 2 with GameCrazy.

missed out on the Fatal Frame III on PS2; by 1 day, mistake waiting til the weekend.

but picked up a new Fire Emblem today; 100 mile round trip though. (bike gets 45 mpg, not bad)

gonna check out CC for Chibi Robo and Custom Robo tomorrow. (thanks to all that posted info!!)

Man, some guy showed up at the Reseda, CA store at 10am and bought all the new AND used copies of both games. Djkunai was that you?

I bought FE at Frys for $35 when it first released but I've been holding out for CR to drop. There's not enough GameCrazy stores in SoCal.

[quote name='avatar94']Man, some guy showed up at the Reseda, CA store at 10am and bought all the new AND used copies of both games. Djkunai was that you?[/QUOTE]

Yup. It was 10:03 actually. There was only one new copy of Chibi Robo and one used copy of Fire Emblem. If you want a Suikoden Tactics or Battalion Wars, let me know.

[quote name='djkunai']Yup. It was 10:03 actually. There was only one new copy of Chibi Robo and one used copy of Fire Emblem. If you want a Suikoden Tactics or Battalion Wars, let me know.[/quote]
Haha, yeah the guy at the store actually said 10:03, but I rounded off to 10am since I assumed he had just said picked 10:03 randomly. I couldn't make it there until 2pm. I had been eyeing that new Chibi because it was mistakenly placed above a $19.99 tag last week when I was there picking up a GBA copy of River City Ransom for $8.

Oh well, I'll find a Chibi deal eventually. Thanks for the offer on the other 2 though. I picked up a Suikoden Tactics at the Porter Ranch TRU a few days ago. They had 2 copies appear out of nowhere.

I've got a used NM/M complete copy of Chibi Robo that I can provide for cost (including tax, shipping, paypal fees) which would be $17 shipped if anyone is interested.

I picked up an extra copy of Chibi and Battalion Wars for CAG's.
Will ship either for $26 which includes cost of game, tax, shipping, padded envelope, gas, paypal fees, and a couple of bucks for my time.

If no interest they will be going back

I found both "Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance" and "Chibi Robo" for $14.99 at Sears ESSENTIALS. Those were the shelf prices listed in front of them.

All Sears Essentials stores have all Sears prices, BUT not all Sears have all Sears Essentials prices, so it's not confirmed for regular Sears stores yet, only Essentials until someone else finds out for sure.

Another notable drop (or at least I think it's a recent drop) -- Megaman X Collection (GC) is $19.99. Picked up that, Fire Emblem, & Battalion Wars today (no Chibi Robo here, unfortunately).

[quote name='TimTucker']Another notable drop (or at least I think it's a recent drop) -- Megaman X Collection (GC) is $19.99. Picked up that, Fire Emblem, & Battalion Wars today (no Chibi Robo here, unfortunately).[/quote]

MMX collection is 19.99 MSRP now saw several 16.99 copies at my CC for PS2.

Thanks OP...picked up Battalion Wars, Chibi-Robo, and Fire Emblem: POR all new for $14.99 each. The clerks were clueless about the sale and tried to tell me they couldn't sell them at this price because there must be a bug in the system. Had them call the non-clueless guy in the other GC who had come right out and told me that it was a shame these games weren't in stock, because they had dropped to 15 bucks each. There were still a few Fire Emblems at the Mitchell St. store in Milwaukee as of this afternoon.

Rich

these two games came up as $14.99 regular price (not a sale or clearance) at sears today as well. this must be a universal drop?

bread's done
Back