Chicago White Sox Playoff Tickets.....

Prepster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I am looking to find at least 2 tickets to either game 1 or game 2 of the first round and I would love to have the seats on the lower lvl.

So I was just wondering if anyone from the Chicago area would know of any good places to grab some tickets and I really do not want to use ebay or stubhub...

I am willing to dish out maybe $75 tops on each ticket...so if anyone knows anybody, help me out!! Go White Sox!!!

I know they havent clinched it yet lol, but playoff tickets for the 3 games are already sold out. They went on sale last Sunday, but I had no idea.

stubhub is a good place to get tix...if they make it....I live in MA, and there is no way in hell we could get playoff tix for $75....Maybe you don't have the same rabid fan base that we have...but good luck....best bet may be from a scalper after the first inn is over...usually they sell for less then face value then

Are they on sale from their website yet? I ordered Phillies playoff tickets fom their site considering they win the Wild Card. They said if they don't win, your credit card won't be charged.

Actually they went on sale two Thursdays ago (if I'm not mistaken)...I managed to get one ticket to game one and one ticket to game 2...(any groups of tickets bigger than that were sold out). I'm in the outfield for both games, so that's okay by me...

Good luck getting tickets, and don't forget that the next round of playoffs (AL Championship) will probably be going on sale soon...so keep your eyes and ears open.

Good luck trying to get some...

[quote name='ryanbph']he said they went on sale sunday, and were sold out[/QUOTE]

I see, I must have hit reply before he posted that.

I think I'm going to overpay and use ebay and pay $200 for 2 pretty decent seats in the outfield. And I am going to be keeping my eyes open so I can jump on the ALS tickets for when they go on sale. Thanks everyone for the replies.

$200 isn't bad for a playoff game...I just paid $300 per tix for 3 tix for this saturday's game of the red sox vs yanks...johnson vs schilling....sitting up in the right field roof

[quote name='ryanbph']$200 isn't bad for a playoff game...I just paid $300 per tix for 3 tix for this saturday's game of the red sox vs yanks...johnson vs schilling....sitting up in the right field roof[/QUOTE]

wow, thats a huge series, and whoever wins that divison gets to hopefully face the sox in the 1st round.

The fact that they beat them 4 in a row after the all-star break
the fact that Cleveland (by your logic - losing one game) can't beat Kansas City
the fact that Tampa is going to take two of three from the Tribe
the fact that Sox pitching is going to take out Haffner's cheek again

Oh yeah, the fact that Cleveland won't even get in as a wild card.

Other than that, nothing.

[quote name='loserboy']The fact that they beat them 4 in a row after the all-star break
the fact that Cleveland (by your logic - losing one game) can't beat Kansas City

Other than that, nothing.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree with the above statement :applause:

[quote name='ryanbph']$200 isn't bad for a playoff game...I just paid $300 per tix for 3 tix for this saturday's game of the red sox vs yanks...johnson vs schilling....sitting up in the right field roof[/QUOTE]

too bad it looks like the rain last night screwed u out of that matchup, as schilling will now pitch sunday instead and wakefield is gunna take the hill sat

as for getting white sox playoff tickets on ebay, i dunno if i would do that, cuz if they dont make the playoffs youre screwed out of that money. the sox would refund you the face value of the tickets, but im sure its not that much...

[quote name='Prepster']wow, thats a huge series, and whoever wins that divison gets to hopefully face the sox in the 1st round.[/QUOTE]

this is also not neccessarily the case, say the indians make the playoffs, then the white sox would face anaheim instead of boston or ny, because as of now the sox and yanks both have better records than the angels...

[quote name='loserboy']The fact that they beat them 4 in a row after the all-star break

Other than that, nothing.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :rofl:

Nevermind the fact that Cleveland just took two out of three and could have easily swept Chicago in the last series.

[quote name='brainstorm']too bad it looks like the rain last night screwed u out of that matchup, as schilling will now pitch sunday instead and wakefield is gunna take the hill sat

as for getting white sox playoff tickets on ebay, i dunno if i would do that, cuz if they dont make the playoffs youre screwed out of that money. the sox would refund you the face value of the tickets, but im sure its not that much...[/QUOTE]

Good point on if the sox would miss the playoffs, but the ebayer stated I would be given my money back if they were not to make the playoffs.

I will be updating this post throughout the night as the Indians begin to fall behind the Devil Rays starting one short hour from now.

I am still hoping for the biggest collapse in baseball HISTORY. 15 game lead in august now 2, If hafner would not of gotten hit i wonder how the standings would be? GO TRIBE!!!!!

[quote name='Prepster']Good point on if the sox would miss the playoffs, but the ebayer stated I would be given my money back if they were not to make the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

thats a pretty good deal then, and i would probably go for it, I do wish your team good luck though, I just want Boston in and the Yanks out

boston, clevand win the divisions, and the yanks take the wild card...the chisox are mediocre at best, what are they a game or so above .500 since the all star break

[quote name='ryanbph']boston, clevand win the divisions, and the yanks take the wild card...the chisox are mediocre at best, what are they a game or so above .500 since the all star break[/QUOTE]

WHo has the best record in the American League?
The White Sox.

Who is the only team in the AMerican League to lead their division since April?
The White Sox

Who is NOT already losing to the Devil Rays in the 1st inning?

The White Sox (the Indians are the team that's losing to the Devil Rays, btw)

So I'll take my best AL record all season long vs three teams that may or may not make the playoffs...

well, in a couple of wks, you can answer this one for me

who had the best record in the al for the entire season, and lost in the first round

and the devil rays aren't that bad of a team, even when the bosox beat them, they give us a solid fight...they are just missing some decent pitching

The Devil Rays have 91 losses.

91...that's a lot of losses. In fact only Kansas City (with 100+ losses) has more in the AL...so while they're not "that" bad (they aren't the absolute worst), they are still a steaming pile of shit.

no they aren't, the are competitive in the majority of the games they lose...yes they end up losing, but they aren't a push over....you do have to GRIND out your games vs them...besides the weak pitching staff, the loss of rocco badelli (sp?) the cf for the season was tough.....ohh a little update for you all

sox 0 orioles 0 bottom 3rd
detroit 1 chisox 0 bottom 4th
clevand 0 tampa bay 1 bottom 2nd
ny 1 baltimore 2 bottom 2nd

thank god indians, red sox, and yanks lost last night, hopefully the same will happen today, but maybe the white sox will win. Lets go Sox!

craigslist, ebay, newspaper, professional scalping site

Craigslist is a great site for selling tickets, i've made alot of money doing that lately. ;)

Tonights 7:15 update:

Top 5th, Indians - Devil Rays 0 - 0
Bot 3rd, Red Sox 1 - Blue Jays 5
Top 5th, Yankees 0 - Orioles 1
Top 5th, WHTIE SOX 1 - Tigers 1

Well, if the White Sox win tonight and the Red Sox and Yankees both lose, the White Sox are guaranteed at least the wild card...so let's go WHITE SOX!!!!

well, I hope chisox lose tmro, and clevand wins, so that chicago doesn't throw the 3 game series to rest there players...not that there is anything wrong with that...but I would like to see the red sox make it

I am pretty sure the White Sox are not going to throw the 3 game series if they were to clinch it tomorrow, because the Indians still need to make the playoffs, and the White Sox are going to try and stop that. Go Sox!!

Btw $hady, thanks for that site on craigslist, might have to check that out for game 2!

Yep, o well, now Sox have home field through out the playoffs! Can't wait till I go to the game on hopefully Tues.

Btw is anyone else going to game 1 of the white sox ALDS?? Would love to meet some of my fellow CAGs.

[quote name='Stoneage']Go Cubzzzzzz....oh......nm.......I woke up.....[/QUOTE]

hah maybe next year! Oh man I can dream! :lol:

It isn't looking very good for the Indians, but maybe the yanks will win and so will the Indians, but don't count on it. White Sox vs. Cardinals in World Series, oh man I hope the White Sox make it.

[quote name='amos_82']Are the tickets still available?[/QUOTE]

Tickets were never available, they sold out I think the day or day after they went on sale, and I had to buy mine through ebay. Thats probably the only place you will be getting those tickets now.

bread's done
Back