Chicago White Sox Playoff Tickets.....

Prepster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I am looking to find at least 2 tickets to either game 1 or game 2 of the first round and I would love to have the seats on the lower lvl.

So I was just wondering if anyone from the Chicago area would know of any good places to grab some tickets and I really do not want to use ebay or stubhub...

I am willing to dish out maybe $75 tops on each ticket...so if anyone knows anybody, help me out!! Go White Sox!!!

I may...I repeat...MAY have one lower deck ticket available to each game 1 and game 2 of the White Sox v. Red Sox series...they are in the outfield section 100. I'm not sure yet, I'll know for sure tomorrow. These are not pairs...there may be one ticket available for Tuesday's game and there may be one ticket available for Wednesday's game. Their face value plus the ticketmaster rape...er...service charge is about $47.00 per ticket...I'll be selling them for $60.00 each (if they actually are available)...it turns out one of my best friend's brother has penciled me in for one of his four tickets all the way through the playoffs...SWEETNESS....so I probably won't need the single tickets I hae for game one and game two.

You will probably have to pick them up from me if they end up going on sale...I live four blocks from U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago and I'll be at both games, so it shouldn't be too difficult...

PM me and I'll let you guys know what the status is.

[quote name='loserboy']I may...I repeat...MAY have one lower deck ticket available to each game 1 and game 2 of the White Sox v. Red Sox series...they are in the outfield section 100. I'm not sure yet, I'll know for sure tomorrow. These are not pairs...there may be one ticket available for Tuesday's game and there may be one ticket available for Wednesday's game. Their face value plus the ticketmaster rape...er...service charge is about $47.00 per ticket...I'll be selling them for $60.00 each (if they actually are available)...it turns out one of my best friend's brother has penciled me in for one of his four tickets all the way through the playoffs...SWEETNESS....so I probably won't need the single tickets I hae for game one and game two.

You will probably have to pick them up from me if they end up going on sale...I live four blocks from U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago and I'll be at both games, so it shouldn't be too difficult...

PM me and I'll let you guys know what the status is.[/QUOTE]

Loserboy, couldn't u just drop the tickets off at the will call booth office for the person to buy, btw thats a good price if i needed an extra ticket. Can't wait till Tuesday and dam your lucky for getting tickets to all the games throughout the playoffs! Go White Sox!

I'm not sure if I could drop them off at the will call...I suppose I might be able to do that, in any case, yeah I was kind of shocked too...I had mentioned I wanted at least one ticket to one or two games in each series, thinking I might be able to get to sneak into a couple of postseason games, when he called me tonight and let me know that I was basically penciled into every game, I was shocked...

I'm just hoping the White Sox can win their first playoff series in 88 years...isn't that amazing to think about, they have not won a post season series since they won the 1917 World Series. Everyone talks about the Red Sox and the Cubs...hell even before last year the Red Sox had won a playoff series, the Cubs have won a playoff series...but nothing from out beloved White Sox...maybe this is the year...

Tickets gone now...On Tuesday I'll be sitting about twelve or so rows behind first base just to the right of the dugout.

On Wednesday I'll be sitting in the outfield a few rows behind the outfield bar in right field. BOth sets of seats are fantastic. And if there's a game five, I'll be back in the seats behind first base.

bread's done
Back