Chris Benoit's wrestling topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Genocidal']Time to get in the last minute predictions before I bid the boards farewell until after I've grabbed and watched the event:

Playboy Pillow Fight: Candice, only because she was just in Playboy.

Boogeyman vs Booker T & Sharmell: Boogeyman in a squash, because unfortunately that's the only type of match he can "wrestle"

Trish vs Mickie: Mickie James has to win, otherwise this feud that's been building for months will have been a waste.

Kane and Show vs. Carlito and Masters: I can see Kane and Show winning here, leading to a Carlito and Masters feud over the next few months. The tag belts have lost their meaning, and I see them as a way to reward Show and Kane for the work they've done over the years when creative 'has nothing for them'. If Carlito and Masters were to win, they'd be stuck with nowhere to go and no real teams to take on.

Benoit vs. JBL: I can see Benoit retaining here to try and give the belt some longevity after the whole mess of the past few months. A good match would give JBL a chance to be hotshotted back towards the world title scene, which needs a new top heel right now.

Edge vs. Foley: Edge after a bloody match, hopefully with Cactus Jack to give him a push back towards the title.

Undertaker vs. Henry: Is there any doubt? Taker goes 14-0.

Money in the Bank: I'd love to see RVD win this thing, and I really think it's going to be him or Flair. I'll put my pick on RVD.

McMahon vs. HBK: Shawn needs to win this to keep any credibility as a top star, even if he is going to part-time only after the event.

Angle vs. Orton vs. Mysterio: This match could easily go to any of the three, but I think Rey will end up winning for all the wrong reasons. Hopefully Angle will be kayfabe injured during the match and given some much deserved and much needed time off. A Batista run-in is not out of the question in my mind.

Cena vs. HHH: Definitely one of the five matches that Vince is having second thoughts about. With the reaction Cena was getting last night, I can't see him winning this one. A double turn wouldn't be bad if they could pull it off.

There you have it. Hopefully in 24 hours from now I'll have been able to watch the whole show and see how far off I was.[/QUOTE]

matches

Playboy Pillow Fight: hope Torrie cause Candice is an ugly ##$#$#
who wants to see that thing naked in Playboy in beyond me.... I have no idea why people think she is so cute ....

Kane and Show vs. Carlito and Masters: I heard expect a title change as KANE IS looking at making more movies Like rocky did ...... kane will turn on bigshow

Edge vs. Foley: sadly i think edge will win with help... to make edge look like he is tough and not a paper chump that he was

Undertaker vs. Henry:::: MARK HENRY will destory the undertaker... Undertaker will exlode in flames making 13 the unlucky number .... Mark will have help but Taker will lose

Money in the Bank RVD ---- nice if flair would win but i doubt he can get up the ladder..

McMahon vs. HBK;;; Rumor was hitman was to come back and interfer in this match... very doubtful.... winner mcmahon by outside help

Angle vs. Orton vs. Mysterio...... Orton wins.. setting up orton vs baltisa feud for months ending at Summerslam

Cena vs. HHH;;;;;;;; HHH wins keeps the title to summerslam when he takes time off to be with his new baby

[quote name='slidecage']matches

Playboy Pillow Fight: hope Torrie cause Candice is an ugly ##$#$#
who wants to see that thing naked in Playboy in beyond me.... I have no idea why people think she is so cute ....

Kane and Show vs. Carlito and Masters: I heard expect a title change as KANE IS looking at making more movies Like rocky did ...... kane will turn on bigshow

Edge vs. Foley: sadly i think edge will win with help... to make edge look like he is tough and not a paper chump that he was

Undertaker vs. Henry:::: MARK HENRY will destory the undertaker... Undertaker will exlode in flames making 13 the unlucky number .... Mark will have help but Taker will lose

Money in the Bank RVD ---- nice if flair would win but i doubt he can get up the ladder..

McMahon vs. HBK;;; Rumor was hitman was to come back and interfer in this match... very doubtful.... winner mcmahon by outside help

Angle vs. Orton vs. Mysterio...... Orton wins.. setting up orton vs baltisa feud for months ending at Summerslam

Cena vs. HHH;;;;;;;; HHH wins keeps the title to summerslam when he takes time off to be with his new baby[/QUOTE]

rest of matches dont care

[quote name='slidecage']

[/QUOTE]

You must not keep up alot with WWE, do you?

No way Undertaker will lose and ruin his winning streak, espically to someone like Mark Henry. If Taker ever did do the job, it certainly wouldn't be to put over that waste of space.

WWE pushes RVD so far down I highly doubt they'll give him the belt. Ric Flair did pretty good in his TLC match with Edge, though.

I don't remember a rumor about Bret Hart coming back... he's stated a 1000 times over that he has no interest in WWE, I really doubt he'd come back. No way McMahon will win... they've set up HBK's losing streak for months, only to have him have his big win over Vince and leave WWE a winner.

McMahon will have help, yea, but HBK will "overcome the odds to succeed" and all that crap.

$50 for that card is a joke.

I think WM22 is shaping up to be pretty good. These are my predictions.

WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H - Triple H

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio - Rey Mysterio (unfortunally)

Mr. McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred Match) - Shawn Michaels

Money in the Bank Ladder Match - RVD

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry (Casket Match) - Undertaker

Edge vs. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match) - Edge

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL- Chris Benoit

World Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show vs. Chris Masters & Carlito - Kane & Bigshow

Women's Champion Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James- Mickie James

Boogeyman vs. Booker T & Sharmell - Boogeyman

Torrie Wilson vs. Candice Michelle (Playboy Pillow Fight) - Candice Michelle

[quote name='Roufuss']Ric Flair did pretty good in his TLC match with Flair, though.[/QUOTE]

So... uuuhhhmmmmmm... when did Ric Flair fight against himself in a TLC match no less? :lol:

I would gladly pay $50 to see that match. :D

[quote name='Demolition Man']So... uuuhhhmmmmmm... when did Ric Flair fight against himself in a TLC match no less? :lol:

I would gladly pay $50 to see that match. :D[/QUOTE]

TIME PARADOX!

[quote name='Roufuss']You must not keep up alot with WWE, do you?

No way Undertaker will lose and ruin his winning streak, espically to someone like Mark Henry. If Taker ever did do the job, it certainly wouldn't be to put over that waste of space.

WWE pushes RVD so far down I highly doubt they'll give him the belt. Ric Flair did pretty good in his TLC match with Edge, though.

I don't remember a rumor about Bret Hart coming back... he's stated a 1000 times over that he has no interest in WWE, I really doubt he'd come back. No way McMahon will win... they've set up HBK's losing streak for months, only to have him have his big win over Vince and leave WWE a winner.

McMahon will have help, yea, but HBK will "overcome the odds to succeed" and all that crap.

$50 for that card is a joke.[/QUOTE]

50 bucks for any WWE PPV is a joke anymore..... you would think they would get more buys at say 24.99 then 50

I would probally buy it for 25 but never for 50

[quote name='Superstar']First match was Chris masters and Carlito vs Kane and Bigshow. Kane and Bigshow won.

Wooo go JBL. :cool:[/QUOTE]

awww fuck cant believe show and kane won

[quote name='guyver2077']awww fuck cant believe show and kane won[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but a good feud between masters and carlito will come out of it.

[quote name='Superstar']Yeah, but a good feud between masters and carlito will come out of it.[/QUOTE]

so carlto turned on him or something? that was bound to happen.. gotta wait 4 replay

[quote name='guyver2077']so carlto turned on him or something? that was bound to happen.. gotta wait 4 replay[/QUOTE]

Well, no. Masters came off the top rope, and accidently hit Carlito. At the end they argued a bit but carlito left the ring. It sets up for a feud in my opinion. It was bound to happen

That was awesome. I have a lot of respect for Edge after that match. He took everything. He event went through the flaming table shirtless. That was amazing.

[quote name='guyver2077']lmao!!!!

did that backlash commercial make cense?

john cena: ill take whats mine????

Clue that hhh is winning?[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same. I hope H wins though.

[quote name='Superstar']That was actually a good match. I'm glad Mickie won[/QUOTE]

good match..f'ed up finish

wheres everyone else? all the other cags must be drunk somewhere at a bar

[quote name='guyver2077']good match..f'ed up finish

wheres everyone else? all the other cags must be drunk somewhere at a bar[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was wondering the same. I thought there would be more people watching. Maybe their tvs aren't close to their computers?

Vince is hilarious LOL

[quote name='guyver2077']good match..f'ed up finish

wheres everyone else? all the other cags must be drunk somewhere at a bar[/QUOTE]

I was out kicking some fucking ass at the roller rink (the wife's training to be on an upstart rollerderby league in the 'nati) instead of drinking. We all defy our stereotypes from time to time.

What do you mean when you said "they're taking the religion thing too far"?

[quote name='mykevermin']
What do you mean when you said "they're taking the religion thing too far"?[/QUOTE]

well maybe not too far.. but he constantly makes these christian remarks about hbk...

he had a mcmahon family prayer ..lol

I really dont care but i dont know how it doesnt bother hbk

I don't think Masters and Carlito were supposed to win. They've been hinting at a feud between those two for awhile now.

All I got to say right now is....

OH...

MY......

fuckING........

GGGHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince McMahon just went straight into the bowels of Hell.....

[quote name='Demolition Man']All I got to say right now is....

OH...

MY......

fuckING........

GGGHHHHAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince McMahon just went straight into the bowels of Hell.....[/QUOTE]

So, for those of us too cheap to buy it, what happened?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So, for those of us too cheap to buy it, what happened?[/QUOTE]

HBK did a jump off of a 20 foot ladder into Vince lying on a table with a trash can over his head.... and HBK did the DX chop before jumping off.

[quote name='Demolition Man']HBK did a jump off of a 20 foot ladder into Vince lying on a table with a trash can over his head.... and HBK did the DX chop before jumping off.[/QUOTE]

I think I would finally start watching wrestling again on a regular basis if they brought DX back again. I don't care what anyone says, DX was always my favorite.

Maybe they're setting up a run-in for HHH's match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back